Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    How did you get a loan to start a business? I usually prevent that.
    How can you get an SEC licence to trade securities? I usually prevent that
    70k hmm that's a lot of tax maybe I'll let you slip by for now.
    Then when your company goes out you'll be poor again.
    LMAO! I assure you that you get more than your fair share of my hard work, and I can't even vote for 2 more years! I don't have an SEC license though so you are doing your job! I buy real estate and flip it. I pay cash myself or take on an investor and pay them a return of 20% of thier investment. Yes I will be poor again one day you may rest easy!

J431S is offline Banned
    what's the difference to them or me?
    for the most part it's more fun to kill them, so I don't mind the cost...they really don't seem to like it the day the needle goes in
    in a cage or in a box in the ground
    they'll be dead and forgotten in time and their memories in prision erased anyway
    The claim is that "it matters to taxpayers" cuz they are the one paying for either housing those losers or killing 'em. And the idea is the Systme must cut cost to relief taxpayers from addition burden in form of taxesssssssssssss.
    If u don't cut cost of running the system, so u will be out of job if another public official toook in county or state level election.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I hate the man

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    LMAO! I assure you that you get more than your fair share of my hard work, and I can't even vote for 2 more years! I don't have an SEC license though so you are doing your job! I buy real estate and flip it. I pay cash myself or take on an investor and pay them a return of 20% of thier investment. Yes I will be poor again one day you may rest easy!
    paying an elite middle man and keeping the price of real estate artificially high so poor people can't own land
    why would you think I would have a problem with you doing that job?
    there aren't enough of your kind, sometimes I need to allow the dregs of society a little to keep things rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    The claim is that "it matters to taxpayers" cuz they are the one paying for either housing those losers or killing 'em. And the idea is the Systme must cut cost to relief taxpayers from addition burden in form of taxesssssssssssss.
    If u don't cut cost of running the system, so u will be out of job if another public official toook in county or state level election.
    and I care because?
    you should see how much it costs the tax payers when my lawyers offer to take the death penelty off the table and they roll putting more people in prision.
    I'll never be out of the job stupid, it's my system.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    glad to see this is still going

lol

Infedels are inherently ignorant. The largest hit on taxpayers money in the entire US of A is old people and thier medicaid. It is 30x more expensive than the war in Iraq per year. Even if they can afford their own expenses. You want to lower taxes the MOST effectively? Stop paying for old people that were to lazy or foolish to store up money for thier own care.

BTW, the largest land owner in the state of texas is the Dept of Criminal Justice, The largest industry in the state of Texas is the same company. Convicts grow thier own food, make thier own clothes, all the furinture for the State offices, all the signs, and license plates for he state, and all for free. they maintian roadsides and parks in many areas and actually generate cash for opertations. The penal system is a thriving community that imapcts the economy the least with regards to taxes. Fools are led to the slaughter by believing in the emotional ploys of our government to divert attenetion away from any real progress.

You could kill every convict and shut down every prison, and the economy would be worse off after than before. It takes a herd mentatlity to blindly accpet the ruse that the prisoners are the drain on society. Know where all the money goes form the taxes set aside for the criminal justice dept? COntractors to build, guards to work, and administrational needs. You would unemploy more people than GM employs. Fools.

You wan to save america, stop supporting retards and old people, and lazy fvckers that stay on welfare and have children. It is outside the walls where the problem is.

Infedels are inherently ignorant. The largest hit on taxpayers money in the entire US of A is old people and thier medicaid. It is 30x more expensive than the war in Iraq per year. Even if they can afford their own expenses. You want to lower taxes the MOST effectively? Stop paying for old people that were to lazy or foolish to store up money for thier own care.

BTW, the largest land owner in the state of texas is the Dept of Criminal Justice, The largest industry in the state of Texas is the same company. Convicts grow thier own food, make thier own clothes, all the furinture for the State offices, all the signs, and license plates for he state, and all for free. they maintian roadsides and parks in many areas and actually generate cash for opertations. The penal system is a thriving community that imapcts the economy the least with regards to taxes. Fools are led to the slaughter by believing in the emotional ploys of our government to divert attenetion away from any real progress.

You could kill every convict and shut down every prison, and the economy would be worse off after than before. It takes a herd mentatlity to blindly accpet the ruse that the prisoners are the drain on society. Know where all the money goes form the taxes set aside for the criminal justice dept? COntractors to build, guards to work, and administrational needs. You would unemploy more people than GM employs. Fools.

You wan to save america, stop supporting retards and old people, and lazy fvckers that stay on welfare and have children. It is outside the walls where the problem is
    ive been sayin that for years!!

Whoa!!!! Ease up on the Retards!!

You wan to save america, stop supporting retards and old people, and lazy fvckers that stay on welfare and have children. It is outside the walls where the problem is.
    who said I had a problem with keeping people in prision?
    texas had a 236% increase in prison population from 1990 to 2004
    we won't be shuting them down anytime soon
    Under the vail of being tough on crime and protecting their children I plan to put more people behind bars and have the pubic support me for it dumbass. They aren't going to listen to stupid you when I can scare them into thinking their children are in danger. Kids--->safety---->control
    now was there a question there?

me caring for the welfare of the weak---->control
    you'll never take that away from me

who said I had a problem with keeping people in prision?
    texas had a 236% increase in prison population from 1990 to 2004
    we won't be shuting them down anytime soon
    Under the vail of being tough on crime and protecting their children I plan to put more people behind bars and have the pubic support me for it dumbass. They aren't going to listen to stupid you when I can scare them into thinking their children are in danger. Kids--->safety---->control
    now was there a question there?
    Nah, just being dumb!
    Convicts...it's the new beef!

Oh it is no wonder you are the MAN, wise one.

J431S is offline Banned
    and I care because?
    you should see how much it costs the tax payers when my lawyers offer to take the death penelty off the table and they roll putting more people in prision.
    I'll never be out of the job stupid, it's my system.
    lol

there we go with the inadequacy to argue logically without slandering, the point was either way taxpayer will carry the burden not your dumb lawyers who are pro injustice, so what's the effective solution? Additionally when tables are turn, so will be the official who are in charge of the system. See the big picture?

J431S is offline Banned
    Oh it is no wonder you are the MAN, wise one.
    Don't believe in that avater, there is 29 old kid behind it who thinks He Knows it All.

lol

lol

there we go with the inadequacy to argue logically without slandering, the point was either way taxpayer will carry the burden not your dumb lawyers who are pro injustice, so what's the effective solution? Additionally when tables are turn, so will be the official who are in charge of the system. See the big picture?

The tax payers to me are like the slaves who built the pyramids. Just part of the machine. It is you who fails to see the big picture.

J431S is offline Banned
    The tax payers to me are like the slaves who built the pyramids. Just part of the machine. It is you who fails to see the big picture.
    lol good point You the man Kratos.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    looks like the man is intimedated easily by minorities intellectuals; he' can't stand their intelllectual power.
    Im not even going to point out the stupidity here. Oh wait, i did already.

some studies recently suggest that the cost of executing an inmate on death row in states where capital punishment is an acceptable doctrine to deter crimes such murder or manslaughter is tooooo larger than the cost to house one inmate, is that true? and if not can u justfied that with facts if u are pro death penalty or not?
    If this is the case, kill them as soon as they are convicted. Hell ill offer my services. Ill even bring my own gun. All they have to do is burn the body.

J431S is offline Banned
    Who Built the Pyramids?

Not slaves. Archeaologist Mark Lehner, digging deeper, discovers a city of privileged workers.

http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/w...-pyramids.html

Is "The Man" White?

Whats the deal with immigration? Why isn't the fence up yet? Is it because you need workers to do so? Cheap workers? Like day laborers? MEXICAN day laborers?

Im an immigrant, but a legal one. btw, i dont pay taxes! What now biotch!?

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

If this is the case, kill them as soon as they are convicted. Hell ill offer my services. Ill even bring my own gun. All they have to do is burn the body.
    Death penality is not an acceptable form of punishment in many states but only few. The reason is because the risk of killing an innocent person is too high and an irreparable, idiot.

Is "The Man" White?

Whats the deal with immigration? Why isn't the fence up yet? Is it because you need workers to do so? Cheap workers? Like day laborers? MEXICAN day laborers?

Now That would be Hilarious. Getting Mexican day labors to put up a fence on the border.
    Classic

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Death penality is not an acceptable form of punishment in many states but only few. The reason is because the risk of killing an innocent person is too high and an irreparable, idiot.
    I think in your case, we are all willing to take that risk !!!

Who Built the Pyramids?

Not slaves. Archeaologist Mark Lehner, digging deeper, discovers a city of privileged workers.

http://harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/w...-pyramids.html

They enjoyed being in the rock moving industry...many other career paths were offered to them. In fact they thought it would be fun, much like building a tree fort, only bigger. Slave labor is a loose definition dumbfvck.

Is "The Man" White?

yes the man is white and so is santa claus
    my interests go well beyond the United States, I rule the world dummy

The porosity of the border is important because it keeps the population expanding in the United States and around the world. Keeps the level of education in the US from getting too high, and gives white non-elites something to complain about. Keeps racial tensions between whites and Mexicans high in the US, otherwise being only tan, they would assimilate to white culture and be accepted. Unless the invasion is continuous racial frustration will decline.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    can i have a car loan?

If you assume people are somehow not disposable. I must walk the line between public aproval and personal enjoyment. It's the price of doing business for building my empire.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    can i have a car loan?
    No, I put a blemish/clerical "error" on a recent credit report to prevent you from living too good now. Later I have planned for you a spoiled eastern bloc wife who uses you to get citizenship, then takes you for a financial ride in a messy divorce.

No, I put a blemish/clerical "error" on a recent credit report to prevent you from living too good now. Later I have planned for you a spoiled eastern bloc wife who uses you to get citizenship, then takes you for a financial ride in a messy divorce.
    lol ill use you to deport her before she takes anything

lol ill use you to deport her before she takes anything
    not if you knock her up first

not funny

not funny
    damn, you and i are really whoring up some threads huh?

goood ish

Sarcasm dumbshit... And my goodness you are so FVCKING STUPID!

Alabama
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    California
    Colorado
    Connecticut
    Delaware
    Florida
    Georgia
    Idaho
    Indiana
    Illinois
    Kansas
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Maryland
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Montana
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    New Hampshire
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Oklahoma
    Oregon Pennsylvania
    South Carolina
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas
    Utah
    Virginia
    Washington
    Wyoming

ALSO
    - U.S. Gov't
    - U.S. Military

Those are all the states that feel that the death penalty IS an acceptable form of punishment! Far more than the number of states that dont have the death penalty.

IDIOT!
    Last edited by WARMachine; 05-29-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    damn, you and i are really whoring up some threads huh?

goood ish
    doing what we do best

oh WAR is on the warpath

good shit son

oh WAR is on the warpath

good shit son
    *high five*

Yeah Son!

lol
    im surprised the J4 dude is still around

all i see is him posting nonsense in threads

lol