Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LOLOL my friends tell me ALL the time i'm a blessing and a curse

I am a damned good wingman tho..... i was at a club/bar this past weekend with 2 of my friends. Friend #1 saw a girl he liked so he approached her. She was a hot german girl..... shes leaving to go back to germany in 3 months. Her friend was also german..... same deal. Problem was..... it was just them 2...... so her friend had no one to talk to - he couldn't get the girl he liked alone. I ordered up another beer..... downed it FAST (she was on the bigger side - not FAT....lol) and i walked over and introduced myself. I had her on the other side of the bar in 5 minutes and my buddy had the girl he liked.... alone..... for the next 30-40 minutes. Then we met back up at our table and he thanked me

later on that nite - the place was winding down..... a 44 y/o women walked up to me, wrapped her arms around me while looking at her friend and said "THIS is what i need tonight!" - we talked for 15 minutes and i got her number..... havn't called her and don't plan to...... i don't need the drama.

this is just a TYPICAL night out with haz

~Haz~
    44 years old man you need to get them younger mOuhahahahah like 22.

Your tricks are amazing and from what i see you got the game down to an art, so true so true when you show little interest they will get back to you

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    this is an interesting thread for me to read...

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Stop losing your job.
    aahahahahahahha, that actually made me lol, thats awesome

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    44 years old man you need to get them younger mOuhahahahah like 22.

Your tricks are amazing and from what i see you got the game down to an art, so true so true when you show little interest they will get back to you
    I don't discriminate - I'm 25 so anything 18 and up is fair game

The biggest thing is self confidence. I wasn't even close to this in highschool...... It's trial and error and once you realize the world isn't going to end if she turns you down...... you'll be much more confident. I always try to think...... there are THOUSANDS of women out there..... why am i going to chase ONE all over the place and let her know i'll do anything to tap it LOL..... i'd rather have a good time.... enjoy the environment..... and make her think that my nite WAS NOT based on finding someone like her. Let her think that if she walks away.... im not going to chase her..... i can have just as much fun without her.

To tell you the truth...... i really WOULD have just as much fun without her......

Oh and as for your original question..... you need to determine if continuing in the current relationship is worth the stress and the possibility of you enjoying someone elses stress free company...... i say go for the younger one!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    LMAO! if you go out and buy a pick up artist book and read about tactics guys use to pick up women..... you'll be every mans nightmare LOLOLOLOL

*shudders* LOL!

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Hunter is offline Grateful
    All different types of guys on the board for sure.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    LMAO! if you go out and buy a pick up artist book and read about tactics guys use to pick up women..... you'll be every mans nightmare LOLOLOLOL

*shudders* LOL!

~Haz~
    you men are all so strange, lol JK I like older men, and every now and then I find one around my age that is tolerable too.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    All different types of guys on the board for sure.
    That's for sure, it's interesting to see what everyone thinks

PIGPEN8181 is offline Member
    IMO I never had that problem it was always the other way around, the older women huntin' me down and attackin me. Aint got no complaints here, gonna get married to an older woman in SEP. she is 5 yrs. older than me.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I get hit on by older woman or maybe its just easier for me to see them hitting on me because they are straight forward about it while girls 18-25 act like little school girls and act all secertive.

Older woman know what they want and arent afarid to look you in the end and give you that "look". That is pretty hot

Like I said Haz, you need to move to Florida ASAP. We will conquer the sunshine state one girl at a time hahah

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Yeah I get hit on by older woman or maybe its just easier for me to see them hitting on me because they are straight forward about it while girls 18-25 act like little school girls and act all secretive.

Older woman know what they want and aren't afraid to look you in the end and give you that "look". That is pretty hot

Like I said Haze, you need to move to Florida ASAP. We will conquer the sunshine state one girl at a time hahah
    That is a very strong point you are making and so true, that really reminds me of the 22 year old and the situation that is going on, she invites me to do something, tells me that i am hot, keep touching my muscles all the time and looking at me like i am a piece of fat free chocolate but still saying that she is not coming on to me.

Now the last e-mail she sent me was Wednesday, last time we spoke, and i did not hear from her again this week.

Still i dont mind me and the GF are fixing things up, i had a very long conversation with her last night, we have both been under some pressure since i lost my job, we where working at the same place, i do get a bit annoyed when i hear her talk about that place because they screwed me over real good.

A lot of things are moving, i am back in school studying networking, you know how hard it is to get back in school at 37 years old, after working for the last 15 years, i do have 12 yeas of solid experience has a computer technician.

There has also been talks of selling the house and moving closer to the city, at first my girlfriend got mad, but i explained to her the traffic situation, i am not gonna site 2 hours in traffic everyday so she can drive only 5 minutes to the job each day.

I also told her that she is very selfish at times, the good thing is that she is going to see a psychologist about it, i told her about the younger girl and that really made her think about our relationship.

I told her that nothing happened and probably will never happen either, if we do go out we are going to be a big gang and there is a guy that is a human resource master if i can say that is very good at finding jobs so i really want to me that guy and he is a close friend of the 22 year old girl.

So for now everything is on halt, i guess i wont risk everything for a 22 year old either, has i said i rather fix what i have, and leaving, selling the house, is way to easy been there done that before.

There is also the human factor that comes to mind and i really dont want to hurt anyone just to have fun with a younger women, meaning that she might get attached to me very easily and end up getting hurt in the process.

For me young girl behavior is really pass my time, i did act like this when i was younger but today that just doesn't cut it anymore, has for my current girlfriend she is a lot more mature.

What did i learn from this experience, it really feels great when someone younger tells you, you look great at 37, when most days i cant stand the reflection that the mirror throws back at you, thinning hair, bald spot and gray hair too.

My body did not change much has i guess most people who lift weights will keep there body for a very long time, but the face does show wrickles and more.

Then again lots of women are attracted to gray hair go figure?
    Last edited by yannick35; 06-06-2009 at 06:53 AM.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    I don't discriminate - I'm 25 so anything 18 and up is fair game
    ~Haz~
    grass on the field play ball

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Males have it good because when woman get older things start to fall apart, gravity takes over their tits, wrinkles pop out, fat around the midsection, cottage cheese thighs. But guys when they get older their skin gets more "rugged" and "featured" making us even more sexy. Hence why some guys like older men, we don't age as bad as society leads us to think in comparsion to women

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Males have it good because when woman get older things start to fall apart, gravity takes over their tits, wrinkles pop out, fat around the midsection, cottage cheese thighs. But guys when they get older their skin gets more "rugged" and "featured" making us even more sexy. Hence why some guys like older men, we don't age as bad as society leads us to think in comparsion to women
    True to a degree, but I've seen some pretty put together woman at 40 and even at 50. It's doable. Unfortunatley, most put together woman are up the economic ladder due to time and expense of the process.
    But.............take a walk down the streets of Moscow or Odessa or Prague and many western European countries, and you'll see plenty of woman who seem to be able to keep it together longer. Now we are approaching a different topic.........one where woman want to make their men happy!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    What is super ironic to me about this is my last girl friend was 20 years old.

I'm 28, not too old yet, but getting there.

It was actually pretty ruff when we broke up, and it was because I was thinking "That is probably the last 20 year old piece I'll be hitting".

Then there are dudes like you, got 9 years on me and turning down a 22 year old piece!!

Seriously think about this though.

Were the problems with your girl friend bad BEFORE little miss fresh meat came along? Or are you just creating problems, or finding them to justify banging on this little piece of tail?

If it's a broken relationship, move on but not because there is a new girl around.

And all relationships will have problems, even with this new girl too. You have to make sure the relationship is worth the effort though.

One last thing, can you PM me the 22 year olds email? I can I can be down to earth.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    One last thing, can you PM me the 22 year olds email? I can I can be down to earth.
    x 2...

What is super ironic to me about this is my last girl friend was 20 years old.

I'm 28, not too old yet, but getting there.

It was actually pretty ruff when we broke up, and it was because I was thinking "That is probably the last 20 year old piece I'll be hitting".

Then there are dudes like you, got 9 years on me and turning down a 22 year old piece!!

Seriously think about this though.

Were the problems with your girl friend bad BEFORE little miss fresh meat came along? Or are you just creating problems, or finding them to justify banging on this little piece of tail?

If it's a broken relationship, move on but not because there is a new girl around.

And all relationships will have problems, even with this new girl too. You have to make sure the relationship is worth the effort though.

Good one LOL no relationship went bad when i lost my job and was mixed up about going back to school or finding a new job right away, i got a big package deal and stuff so i decided to go back to school.

22 year old girl wrote me an email this week been like a month or so that i heard from her, actually i had forgotten about her and most of the people at my old job.

And no i cannot PM you her e-mail nice try.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

chicmagnet is offline Senior Member
    You're not cheating unless you are married, then ...you have made a commitment.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Good one LOL no relationship went bad when i lost my job and was mixed up about going back to school or finding a new job right away, i got a big package deal and stuff so i decided to go back to school.

22 year old girl wrote me an email this week been like a month or so that i heard from her, actually i had forgotten about her and most of the people at my old job.

And no i cannot PM you her e-mail nice try.
    Well lucky for me, an ex of mine who is also "22" wants me to meet up with her after a bachelorett party.

Was your girl upset you were not working? Or what was the reason she acted different when you lost your job?

And hope I don't get crucified for this, be careful with school, it's expensive and can put you in major debt or eat up some assets while going!

Well lucky for me, an ex of mine who is also "22" wants me to meet up with her after a bachelorett party.

Was your girl upset you were not working? Or what was the reason she acted different when you lost your job?

And hope I don't get crucified for this, be careful with school, it's expensive and can put you in major debt or eat up some assets while going!
    Thanks J-Dogg no wont get in trouble its already payed for.

She was not upset because i lost my job, i was upset, letargic and became very depressed, i have been true a lot in the recent years, father died 2006 cancer and a lot worst, my girlfriend told me that she did not have the energy to go true this again, to get a grip with 12 years of experience in IT she said you will find a job soon, or go back to school and take one step at a time.

Of course being a man and having my pride i do feel i have to work, after all we need to pay the house and more, i was just very discouraged that she was no there to support me more when i lost the job, i mean i got screwed royally at that place my girlfriend still works there in purchasing.

You know what at some point when you sit down and talk it can really take care of a lot of things, my girlfriend said she beleives in me, she knows i am good at my job and she says lots of people miss me at my old job, and that is the reason why she did not make a big case of me losing my job.

I have not been lazy either, my cv is out there, all redonne by professional organization called cible, i went there for 3 weeks to learn the tricks on how to find a job, silent market and that 80% of jobs are not posted great stuff, now i am back at school but i got night time, so i am still looking for a job daytime, i am meeting the women at school the one who has contacts this week, up to date she was able to find jobs for all the students with good $$$ and they are begginers without experience, i have 12 years so the more the better.

Girlfriend also agreed to sell the house in September, so we can move closer to the city, she admited being selfish and working on that side with the psychologist she is seeing, this man is amazing, i saw him for 3 months when i really needed it, changed my life.

Now for the 22 year old i did not hear back from her, lets leave it at that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    my wife is 8 years younger thats the biggest gap i ever dated.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    just stick it in her asss, no problem.

she invites me to do something, tells me that i am hot, keep touching my muscles all the time and looking at me like i am a piece of fat free chocolate but still saying that she is not coming on to me.
    Had i known this before my answer would have been different..... I got 2 words for you......

COCK TEASE!

Have a good night

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    H@ll! At 44 years old, I'm all in favor of younger women going after all of us old farts.....I'm also in favor of older women too......but, there ya go.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rabid Pit Bull is offline Junior Member
    I've been thinking that dating an older guy might be the way to go lately. It seems the one's that are my age don't have their lives together and don't know what they want, too afraid to commit because they are afraid they might miss out on something else.

The guys on this board call him "grandpa" because he's 41 and I'm 24
    I am 24 and my problem with women my age is they just want to party and date a new guy every week. Not to sound like I am bragging but I have a full time job, fully support myself, have my own place, nice vehicle, in shape, etc etc, nothing glaring that would scare women away, yet meeting any girl with relationship potential has been an exercise in futility.

A lot of them have tons of baggage as well.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    hit it for a minute

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I have been having issues with my girlfriend lately seems that the flame between us is gone, she is has no emotions, i lost my job, and each time i seem to hit the wall she just looks at me like no one is there.

I am 37 years old and at the place i used to work at i met this 22 year old girl, she is really hot of course and nice, and funny and just plain fun to be with.

Today she wrote me an e-mail telling me that she thinks i am hot and that i could probably get any women i want because i have a great attitude down to earth type of guy funny and caring, and that she to has lots of fun with me and she misses me???? I just laught so hard at that can get any women he wants thing, i am so not like this.

Now she invited me out and i am in a really tight spot, i did tell my girlfriend that our relationship is going no where, but i really cant see where a 22-37 relatioship would go anywhere. She is so young? mature but young.

I have no plans on cheating on my girlfriend, I do have plans to straighten things out between me and current GF maybe conseling or something.

But its just to weird that a young girl would be attracted by an older guy???
    What wrong with that? I'm 46 and still date girls 18-30, anything over about 35 is getting to old for me LOL

You may think it's strange until you reach 40 then it will seem 100% natural, unless you are married. LOL

BTW 90% of women are looking for security in a man and most older men have worked for 20+ years, have something to show for it like a house, IRA, Savings, 401K and toys so that's appealing to women and the more money you have the more of an aphrodisiac it is. LOL

Like they say, no money no honey.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    ^^ lolol! no money no honey...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Money.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix View Post
    True to a degree, but I've seen some pretty put together woman at 40 and even at 50. It's doable. Unfortunatley, most put together woman are up the economic ladder due to time and expense of the process.
    But.............take a walk down the streets of Moscow or Odessa or Prague and many western European countries, and you'll see plenty of woman who seem to be able to keep it together longer. Now we are approaching a different topic.........one where woman want to make their men happy!
    The best thing about Good looking/hot 40 or 50 year old women is they have HOT daughters. hahahahaha

You can keep the older ones, let me at their daughters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information