Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Whats the deal with younger women going after older guys?

I have been having issues with my girlfriend lately seems that the flame between us is gone, she is has no emotions, i lost my job, and each time i seem to hit the wall she just looks at me like no one is there.

I am 37 years old and at the place i used to work at i met this 22 year old girl, she is really hot of course and nice, and funny and just plain fun to be with.

Today she wrote me an e-mail telling me that she thinks i am hot and that i could probably get any women i want because i have a great attitude down to earth type of guy funny and caring, and that she to has lots of fun with me and she misses me???? I just laught so hard at that can get any women he wants thing, i am so not like this.

Now she invited me out and i am in a really tight spot, i did tell my girlfriend that our relationship is going no where, but i really cant see where a 22-37 relatioship would go anywhere. She is so young? mature but young.

I have no plans on cheating on my girlfriend, I do have plans to straighten things out between me and current GF maybe conseling or something.

But its just to weird that a young girl would be attracted by an older guy???

MOst women I have met that go for much older men (10 years+) are looking for father figures or have father issues.Obviously this is not the case with all women like this but it is for a good few.It's not always a bad thing,they are not always weird or anything but with women that age they are usually not really looking for a long term relationship anyway so if you are not going to cheat in your girl just take it as a compliment and remember that women still find you attractive,just incase the relationship you are in doesn't work out.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    bro this may be ur last chance to get a 22 year old. u only live once. if u and ur current girl are going no where then why are u still together?

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Go with the young women... It's fresh meat!

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^ hahahah
    protein!

hrbp9501 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I have been having issues with my girlfriend lately seems that the flame between us is gone, she is has no emotions, i lost my job, and each time i seem to hit the wall she just looks at me like no one is there.

I am 37 years old and at the place i used to work at i met this 22 year old girl, she is really hot of course and nice, and funny and just plain fun to be with.

Today she wrote me an e-mail telling me that she thinks i am hot and that i could probably get any women i want because i have a great attitude down to earth type of guy funny and caring, and that she to has lots of fun with me and she misses me???? I just laught so hard at that can get any women he wants thing, i am so not like this.

Now she invited me out and i am in a really tight spot, i did tell my girlfriend that our relationship is going no where, but i really cant see where a 22-37 relatioship would go anywhere. She is so young? mature but young.

I have no plans on cheating on my girlfriend, I do have plans to straighten things out between me and current GF maybe conseling or something.

You already cheated... Why would you give a cowoker your email address anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by hrbp9501 View Post
    He cheated by giving someone his email address?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL what? How is that cheating? You can have friends that are girls and talk to girls when you are going out with a girl, you don't have to become a loser who only spends time with his girlfriend and thats the only girl he talks to besides his mom.

Anyway to the OP, I think you should give this young girl a try. I mean its obivious your current gf doesn't appreciate you maybe taking a "break" from the relationship is what the doctor ordered and make her realize how much you likes you. Counseling when you are only boyfriend and girlfriend is not a good sign unless you are a Heidi and Spencer.

jbm
    young and sexy! uummmm............

jbm
    Last edited by jbm; 06-03-2009 at 09:16 PM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    im assuming coworker, networks all connected together, also work purpocess, even if not you know some your business card has on it umm email? phone number?

it could be anything you cant assume that.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Lmao..... Dumbest thing I've ever heard!

This question shouldn't even be on your mind right now. I want you to delete this post and come back when your able to make the thread called "hey guys I'm 37 and just boned a smokin hot 22 year old!"

jbm
    I never give emails and phone numbers... I never cheat!

Only in meals that I cheat! I'm a GOOD and HONEST man!!!
    Last edited by jbm; 06-03-2009 at 09:22 PM.

ray0414 is offline Member
    well u need to decide on IF things CAN be fixed, sometimes they cant be fixed even if you want them to. if thats the case then hang out with the girl, see what shes all about, and go for it! lol
    If you need to seek counseling with a GIRLFRIEND, it probably isnt going to work.

jbm

I would really consider your options with this. Weigh out your situation with your current GF. I think that you would just want to hit and quit the young one. It's not weird at all, a lot of younger girls that are mature and know what they want like men older, because they don't care about age they just want someone that will treat them good. They figure older guys are done playing games.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    you didnt cheat on her bro, i mean comon you gave her an email adress. now if you eat her A-hole with a plastic spoon then yea, maybe you went to far. DO IT!!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    you didnt cheat on her bro, i mean comon you gave her an email adress. now if you eat her A-hole with a plastic spoon then yea, maybe you went to far. DO IT!!!
    Oh God,classic.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    bro go on the date with her, she want to fack you open your dam eyes bro 22 and your almost 40? dont be dumb hit that shit

Dude,this.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    well u need to decide on IF things CAN be fixed, sometimes they cant be fixed even if you want them to. if thats the case then hang out with the girl, see what shes all about, and go for it! lol
    If you need to seek counseling with a GIRLFRIEND, it probably isnt going to work.
    True, if his current GF is the one for him then talk to her and let her know where he stands. If both of you feel there is still something there then work at the issues you were having. If she isn't willing to even work at it and I'm not talking counseling then move on, hit the young poontang. Besides, it only makes you look better out in public w/ a younger chick.
    Last edited by Chitown Raider; 06-03-2009 at 11:23 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

brother that is the perfect age for older guys... i had a 19 year old hitting on me the other day, she is freaking smoking and knows it - telling me how great she is at massage, loves to touch muscles and is begging me to try one of one of her home cooked meals... i almost ran away -lol

i told her i would ask my wife if i could play with her... this stuff happens over and over as i get older

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    how did he cheat?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    brother that is the perfect age for older guys... i had a 19 year old hitting on me the other day, she is freaking smoking and knows it - telling me how great she is at massage, loves to touch muscles and is begging me to try one of one of her home cooked meals... i almost ran away -lol

i told her i would ask my wife if i could play with her... this stuff happens over and over as i get older
    Lucky son of a bitch, i would hit it and quit than again I have no morals

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post

Liar!!!! lololol... J/K

good luck!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Don't forget to sniff her panties

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Last edited by Tigershark; 12-22-2010 at 11:59 PM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I've been thinking that dating an older guy might be the way to go lately. It seems the one's that are my age don't have their lives together and don't know what they want, too afraid to commit because they are afraid they might miss out on something else.

The guys on this board call him "grandpa" because he's 41 and I'm 24

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I like older women. Cougars. Love them.

Funny thing is that the young girl said I AM NOT HITTING ON YOUR, I just miss you , your jokes the way you made me feel and stuff.

We are going out at some point me her and a gang of peeps.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Stop losing your job.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I love cheating on my bitches, women love that kind of thing.....

Young chicks are the best, they love licking your brown eye...

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Women mature faster than men. So, despite the differences in your ages, you're both about the same as far as maturity.

HIT IT!!!!

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR View Post
    Women mature faster than men. So, despite the differences in your ages, you're both about the same as far as maturity.

HIT IT!!!!
    agreed!

Yeah at 37 i still enjoy horror movies and xbox games and i need my MMA fix, god i am such a teenager.

Has for the job i really dont know whats the deal with that 12 years experience in IT 6 at one place got layed off and 6 at another layed off again.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Do you even know what you want bro ??

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Yeah at 37 i still enjoy horror movies and xbox games and i need my MMA fix, god i am such a teenager.

Has for the job i really dont know whats the deal with that 12 years experience in IT 6 at one place got layed off and 6 at another layed off again.
    Get in to repo business it is recession proof

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I personally think you are making a big deal out of this. She asked you out go out with her and see what she has on her mind. She just want to flirt or just want a one night stand or want a relationship. If she wants a relationship explain your current situation to her and tell her that you are working on breaking it off etc. Just my 2 cents.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Remember NIKE ...... Just do it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information