Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Now theres no need for that, after all our two great nations (Great Britain being greater, the clue is in the name) have alot in common, we share some much together...
    The only thing The US and Britain share is Britain's asshole as it gets raped repeatedly and asks for more.

Your government blindly follows us and you Brits can do nothing about it. Without us you are nothing, a stark change from when that role was reversed in the 1700's.

But I have respect for Brits, just not your government. They play the bitch role wayyyyy too good.

Now theres no need for that, after all our two great nations (Great Britain being greater, the clue is in the name) have alot in common, we share some much together...

Keep it coming lads.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    The only thing The US and Britain share is Britain's asshole as it gets raped repeatedly and asks for more.

Your government blindly follows us and you Brits can do nothing about it. Without us you are nothing, a stark change from when that role was reversed in the 1700's.

But I have respect for Brits, just not your government. They play the bitch role wayyyyy too good.
    This just isnt true lol, the US did everything they could to stop us retaking the Falkland islands, Thatcher told you guy's where to go.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    oh matt...now Immortal has a good point here
    btw, where is margaret these days?

This just isnt true lol, the US did everything they could to stop us retaking the Falkland islands, Thatcher told you guy's where to go.
    Did everything they could? LOL You think the US gives a rats ass about the Falkland islands outside of the fact they just appeared to for world wide image publicity?

Come on Mad Matt don't be ignorant with US support and military aid, Britain is nothing. We are Batman and you are Robin, we always bail you out of mistakes and you cannot survive without us.

Now just accept that and life will be easier, or else you are bloody stupid to think that the US will ever be threatened by Great Britain. Your Prime Minister is the epitome of a bitch, if he sucks our left nut any harder it will fall off.

Blog Entries
    Did everything they could? LOL You think the US gives a rats ass about the Falkland islands outside of the fact they just appeared to for world wide image publicity?

Come on Mad Matt don't be ignorant with US support and military aid, Britain is nothing. We are Batman and you are Robin, we always bail you out of mistakes and you cannot survive without us.

Now just accept that and life will be easier, or else you are bloody stupid to think that the US will ever be threatened by Great Britain. Your Prime Minister is the epitome of a bitch, if he sucks our left nut any harder it will fall off.
    So please tell of one bit of military aid you give us??
    Tell me of one time you have had to bail us out of anything??
    Our current prime minister has had very little or no deals with the US, do you even no who our current prime minister is??

Why would Great Britain ever threaten the US in the first place??

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I like britain because they be our homies

Waiting for immortal soldier to talk about ''saving (insert any country here) in world war 2'' or if he is realy desperate ww1.Then saying that the name of the current prime minister is not important because he never did anything worth talking about/UK isn't important enough to care about who the leader is.

So please tell of one bit of military aid you give us??
    Tell me of one time you have had to bail us out of anything??
    Our current prime minister has had very little or no deals with the US, do you even no who our current prime minister is??

Why would Great Britain ever threaten the US in the first place??
    I am sorry when I said military aid, I ment "allowment of sales" to your country. And one bit would be the F-35 that Britain is buying from Lockheed.

Tell you one time we had to bail you out of anything? Oh I don't know.....World War II? Churchill basically wanted us in the fight from the beginning. Of course maybe in your history books, you guys defeated the Germans on your own.

And isn't your Prime Minster that Gordon guy still or did you guys have him replaced to? And I am pretty sure he deals with the US quite frequently since he gave a speech to our entire Congress not too long ago.

I am sorry when I said military aid, I ment "allowment of sales" to your country. And one bit would be the F-35 that Britain is buying from Lockheed.

Tell you one time we had to bail you out of anything? Oh I don't know.....World War II? Churchill basically wanted us in the fight from the beginning. Of course maybe in your history books, you guys defeated the Germans on your own.

And isn't your Prime Minster that Gordon guy still or did you guys have him replaced to? And I am pretty sure he deals with the US quite frequently since he gave a speech to our entire Congress not too long ago.
    And there it is fokes, just as predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketbattleship2B View Post
    Waiting for immortal soldier to talk about ''saving (insert any country here) in world war 2'' or if he is realy desperate ww1.Then saying that the name of the current prime minister is not important because he never did anything worth talking about/UK isn't important enough to care about who the leader is.
    Look I am not here to start trouble, but you must be ignorant if you think we don't help out Britain or anyother coutnry for that matter. Whatever your feeligns are on the Iraq war (personally I am against it) you cannot argue that the US is doing the bulk of the fighting in the war on terror both in Afghanistan and in Iraq. But of course we should probably just sit back and let you guys handle it right? I mean don't you guys remember the train bombings that happend? Imagine what would happen if there was no war on terrorism.

At the time of Obama's inarguration, the British pound was at its lowest value in 7 years, the entire worlds economy is dependent on the US, if we don't do good the world doesn't do good (unless you are China).

And there it is fokes, just as predicted.
    Well to be far pretty much after that you guys were oblereted military so nothing ever came up. Blair demolished the once powerful Royal Navy and made it the fraction of the size it was and Britain's military as a whole has been shrinking over the years. Now at least you guys do have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan unlike the rest of the world who just sits back and lets the US do everything and than complain when its not done properly.

Look I am not here to argue, I really don't want to get into a US vs England who is better type arguement because frankly I don't care that much. I am not a redneck who over-patriotizes for his country, I merely pointed out the flaws in British government policy, NOT the British people.

For what its worth, I find girls with British accents sexy as hell
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-10-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Look I am not here to start trouble, but you must be ignorant if you think we don't help out Britain or anyother coutnry for that matter. Whatever your feeligns are on the Iraq war (personally I am against it) you cannot argue that the US is doing the bulk of the fighting in the war on terror both in Afghanistan and in Iraq. But of course we should probably just sit back and let you guys handle it right? I mean don't you guys remember the train bombings that happend? Imagine what would happen if there was no war on terrorism.

At the time of Obama's inarguration, the British pound was at its lowest value in 7 years, the entire worlds economy is dependent on the US, if we don't do good the world doesn't do good (unless you are China).
    1) I am not british.
    2)You are doing the majority of the fighting because YOU declared the war on(in Iraqs case non existant WMD's) terrorism so I don't see how you can complain about that.
    3)By declairing war you ligitamise the terrorists fight,untill then they were just criminals,now they are an opposing army.
    4)Do you not get bored using the WW2 thing the whole time?Can you not come up with anything else in arguements about americas actions in the world?
    For the record I an not anti-american,I just don't like how a country that has enough money to invade other countries and tell others they are the greatest and everyone should be like them also have a huge homeless population,massive crime statistics, and millions of people living in abject poverty and some in that country still have the audacity to claim it is the greatest country in earth,despite its obvious flaws.JMO

Well to be far pretty much after that you guys were oblereted military so nothing ever came up. Blair demolished the once powerful Royal Navy and made it the fraction of the size it was and Britain's military as a whole has been shrinking over the years. Now at least you guys do have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan unlike the rest of the world who just sits back and lets the US do everything and than complain when its not done properly.

Look I am not here to argue, I really don't want to get into a US vs England who is better type arguement because frankly I don't care that much. I am not a redneck who over-patriotizes for his country, I merely pointed out the flaws in British government policy, NOT the British people.

For what its worth, I find girls with British accents sexy as hell
    Well I don't so you can have them.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Im hungry now. You know whats good on chips? Mayo! What's even better? Dunking chips into Tuna Mayo. Good stuff..

Blog Entries

I was hoping you'd say world war 2, ever heard of the Battle of Britain??
    It was the Germans atempt to invade Britain, however they failed and this was long before the US entered the war. I will say without any dought that without the massive help from the US we would never of got the rest of Europe back but we had saved our country we needed the US to help kick the Germans out of the rest of Europe..

So your telling me we buy planes from you as you do from us, sea harrier....

Of course we recieve help in one way or the other from the US, but your making out that we wouldnt servive without you??

Blog Entries

Until now Britain had more troops in Afganistan than anyother country...

No offence mate, but the whole planet effectively has the US by the balls. You are the worlds largest consumer, but that's it. What if you had to make it alone? You couldn't. You don't trade hardly anything. America is NOT self sufficiant.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    thats not true I asked you nicely TO EDIT and explained why...

trust me If I punched you in the dick, you would still be doubled over.......LOLOL
    actually you didn't ask me to edit, and you really did punch me in the dick.

Er, Russia, mate, ended WW2. Well congratulations Immortal on turning this thread into a shit slinging contest.

Edit: How did this go from "Change the rules" to "Fish and chips" to "America is better than uz guyz lulz"?

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Er, Russia, mate, ended WW2. Well congratulations Immortal on turning this thread into a shit slinging contest.
    In Europe mostly but not in the Pacific.And as for the how did this go from rules to mud slinging,probably to much time on 4chan.

Blog Entries
    Look this isnt a slinging contest on my behalf, Immortal is right, our government is the pits, i fvcking hate them.

Most people on here know that when i go on about Britain its all tongue in check, im really not that proud of our country...

Look this isnt a slinging contest on my behalf, Immortal is right, our government is the pits, i fvcking hate them.

Most people on here know that when i go on about Britain its all tongue in check, im really not that proud of our country...
    I wonder how many people in any country you care to name, can say that about their country? Democracy, Totalitarian rule and Communism all seem to piss the general public off, one way or another. I mean guys, compare the lifestyle we have compared to someone in N.Korea or Africa. There is no comparison.

1) I am not british.
    2)You are doing the majority of the fighting because YOU declared the war on(in Iraqs case non existant WMD's) terrorism so I don't see how you can complain about that.
    3)By declairing war you ligitamise the terrorists fight,untill then they were just criminals,now they are an opposing army.
    4)Do you not get bored using the WW2 thing the whole time?Can you not come up with anything else in arguements about americas actions in the world?
    For the record I an not anti-american,I just don't like how a country that has enough money to invade other countries and tell others they are the greatest and everyone should be like them also have a huge homeless population,massive crime statistics, and millions of people living in abject poverty and some in that country still have the audacity to claim it is the greatest country in earth,despite its obvious flaws.JMO
    So you honestly feel that this war is simply justifaction for us to invade countries? So you think that if we pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan, that nothing would happen around the world? I mean do you forget the train bombings in England and Spain? I mean Britian is leading Europe in arrests of suspected terrorists and foiling plots.

And a huge homeless population? Tell me how 750,000 (as of 2005) homeless people is considered a huge population when we have over 304 million people living in our country? Not to mention we have up to 20 million illegal aliens from Central/South America living in here

I was hoping you'd say world war 2, ever heard of the Battle of Britain??
    It was the Germans atempt to invade Britain, however they failed and this was long before the US entered the war. I will say without any dought that without the massive help from the US we would never of got the rest of Europe back but we had saved our country we needed the US to help kick the Germans out of the rest of Europe..

So your telling me we buy planes from you as you do from us, sea harrier....

Of course we recieve help in one way or the other from the US, but your making out that we wouldnt servive without you??
    Too be fair you guys wouldn't have even been able to fight off the Germans if it wasn't for food and aid that was constantly being shipped to England. Even though we werent fighting in the war at the time, we were giving you guys tons of aid and not to mention after the war we gave out loans to all of Europe to rebuild it. Even if you were able to fight them on your own, if we didnt join the battle it would have taken Germany only a little while longer to rearm after it conquered all of Europe and than it would mount an attack on Britain. But you are right that was a long time ago, so it is not a viable excuse for this arguement.

Military you will survive that is not the question, though the F-35 is going to play a bigger role (if it goes through) for Britain because it is an all purpose attack fighter.

But economically, every country is linked to the US and the dollar. The dollar weighs so heavily that influcations in it causes world wide economic downturn hence the current state of affairs.

Theres no way to sugar coat it, the last president ****ed up our economy and in turn ****ed up the world economy.

Until now Britain had more troops in Afganistan than anyother country...
    And that was because of US influence over Britain, I know Brits as a whole were against sending troops to war and still are, but the US influence on the British government pressured Britain into the war more so than it wanted.

Like I said Old Chap I don't want you to get your knickers in a bunch over this dicussion it was just for fun, I know you Brits are hot headed people. Just look at your soccer games

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    No offence mate, but the whole planet effectively has the US by the balls. You are the worlds largest consumer, but that's it. What if you had to make it alone? You couldn't. You don't trade hardly anything. America is NOT self sufficiant.
    There is so much wrong with this statement I am not even going to bother, I dont want to argue in this thread and divert it even further.

In Europe mostly but not in the Pacific.And as for the how did this go from rules to mud slinging,probably to much time on 4chan.
    Haha you post on 4chan? There are some weird ass and sick dudes on that site. I swear that site generates serial killers/rapists/and child molestors.

It's the same here man, dont worry, I cannot even turn on the news without hearing people complaining about this or that or healthcare or unemployment or gas prices.

Seems like one huge bitchfest on the news 24/7.

I am not getting into an arguement about this with you but your comment about pulling out of afganistan and iraq,let me put it this way.Had you not gone in in the first place you wouldn't have to pull out.Both countries were stable before they were invaded,Shit holes but stable ones.And before anyone pulls the ''we were deposing a tyrant/evil ragime'' both countries were as bad as they were at the time of invasion for years before and America didn't give a sh!t then,until it was a conveniant excuse for invasion.And the Britith government is arresting so many people because they had decades of practice hunting terrorists with the IRA.

Anyway lets not get dragged into a big fight.Can't we all get along.

[QUOTE=Immortal Soldier;4685249]Haha you post on 4chan? There are some weird ass and sick dudes on that site. I swear that site generates serial killers/rapists/and child molestors.
    [QUOTE]

I didn't say I posted there,I said that was the source of all the fighting,people acting like they were on 4chan.

I am not getting into an arguement about this with you but your comment about pulling out of afganistan and iraq,let me put it this way.Had you not gone in in the first place you wouldn't have to pull out.Both countries were stable before they were invaded,Shit holes but stable ones.And before anyone pulls the ''we were deposing a tyrant/evil ragime'' both countries were as bad as they were at the time of invasion for years before and America didn't give a sh!t then,until it was a conveniant excuse for invasion.And the Britith government is arresting so many people because they had decades of practice hunting terrorists with the IRA.

Anyway lets not get dragged into a big fight.Can't we all get along.
    The whole point of the war in Afghanistan was to take out the Tablian and Osama Bin Laden the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

If you think we should have just brushed it off then you are more ignorant than I thought. I support the war in Afghanistan, because it was justified.

But you are right I dont want to drag this into a big fight.

The whole point of the war in Afghanistan was to take out the Tablian and Osama Bin Laden the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.

If you think we should have just brushed it off then you are more ignorant than I thought. I support the war in Afghanistan, because it was justified.

But you are right I dont want to drag this into a big fight.

The vast majority of the highjackers were Saudi's,why not invade Saudi Arabia?
    Anyway

Blog Entries
    Anyway i say change the rules on posting naked chicks..

Anyway i say change the rules on posting naked chicks..
    Second.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Go naked chicks!

and go France!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Go naked chicks!

and go Britain!

I agree bro...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I agree bro...
    lol..

BuffThaStuff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    just because you tuck it under, doesn't make you a female!!! how many times do I need to remind you of that???......
    Tell that to this guy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jh4gfzTpF0

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    price talk ok?? how about we let members post and discuss email addies and web sites that are good or bad or not..

how about we allow emails to be posted where can buy other class III controlled substances..

that sound like a good idea??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I love the bloody Brits. They talk funny and party hard. And they're always down to go to some far-off land and blow shit up with us.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    price talk ok?? how about we let members post and discuss email addies and web sites that are good or bad or not..

how about we allow emails to be posted where can buy other class III controlled substances..

that sound like a good idea??
    Well you have my stage name in your sig..... that's kinda the same thing. But hey, I like the free advertising.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    I love the bloody Brits. They talk funny and party hard. And they're always down to go to some far-off land and blow shit up with us.
    Hahahaha lol that made be laugh, and very true...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information