this thread is gay...

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    what does good entail?

your not eating after 6pm are you?

and no carbs i hope?
    you know crash dieting, the usual

higherdesire is offline Banned
    wait a minute, so prone is gone? JS whatever the fcvk, did you really think you have that kind of influence or that your opinion matters like that? How sad.

Is it lonely in there little boy?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    wait a minute, so prone is gone? JS whatever the fcvk, did you really think you have that kind of influence or that your opinion matters like that? How sad.

Is it lonely in there little boy?
    It was actually Bo who baited him into this sh*t.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    nobody is talking about the real reason that Mr. Jang-job and JS0u812 got upset with Mr. Rage........

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    It was actually Bo who baited him into this sh*t.

McFly started all this shit? McFly? McFly! I thought I told you NEVER to come in here again? Well this time it's gonna cost you....

Beauford "prone2" Tannen

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    which were bo reactions to prones actions, understandable
    didnt you say you were worried on bo offing his self? well prone said he was going to kill bo him himself and tape it, did you find that offensive?

and to who likes to kick people when they are down "Like bo's situation" needs to get help, im not tring to stir trouble, im new here so im not on a side, just trying to help someone out
    again, ur a jerkoff...
    Prone said that shit to him, about him..Bo brought the man;s wife and family in it..
    internet tough guys, whatever, you dont bring a mans family in it, esp saying "rape"..
    the only reason i said i was worried about Bo was if he killed himself and someone went thru his computer and tied it in with this site.**** him, if he whacked himself, i would come on here, type r.i.p and forget it 2 min later. thats how it is, i could give a shit about Bo and his pathetic life or ending of life..

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Look I honestly don't care who likes or doesn't like me.

I have no influence over anyone, and that thread was NOT ABOUT SUICIDE.
    If you read it, you'd understand it was about 2 situations where my normal happy self was having a bad reaction to the test/letro. Having *thoughts of suicide* does not equal what so many of you have twisted it into, which was me coming to the forums saying I was gonna off myself? There is a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between having a suicidal thought and a suicidal temptation to act on that thought. I was not tempted in anyway shape or form to off myself at the time of that thread, which is clear by the tone I held in my original post.

I work my ass off, I'm not on these forums a lot and I came here on my birthday to get advice WHICH I GOT. And good advice at that.

This thread isn't about who likes prone or who hates bo, its about ONE THING. What is right and wrong. I'm sure he gave a lot of you great advice at times, but you all chose to turn a blind eye on him when he would go off and "do his thing" which usually went beyond avg flaming.(if you counted how many time hes told people to die youd be suprised - its a lot and it started ages before me)

Some of the crap he did to js was intolerable, then to see other respected members support him was a disgrace (t-mos).
    Its NOT all fun and games here.
    I can NOT BELIEVE how some of you jumped in on that shit.

Some of you smelled blood and came in on a gang mentality which sickens me, That is what a true coward does.

Years ago these forums actively enforced rules and THATS what made this board great. And the truth is, mods would ban people the second a rule was violated.

I didn't like how strict it was, untill I saw a cancer on this forum bringing the site down. And I realized the policies and rules on this board are what keeps this board alive.
    Humor and entertainment has distracted a lot of you from the objective facts.

You don't contribute, be productive, answer 10 questions in Q&A then think you've earned the right to disrespect your fellow man.
    Prone being gone has nothing to do with this thread.

He should have been gone the FIRST time he flamed someone. Mods do not care about who likes prone and who hates Bo. They examine the FACTS and make an objective decision, which is ONE THING thats always kept me here.

They're able to see when someone flames on freewill and when someone flames cause they are provoked and pushed into a corner.
    I've seen mods on this board who everyone worshipped LEAVE for the SAME EXACT reason. They couldnt control their egos. And there is always somebody with more authority then mods, that somebody is not stupid.

They know when one person has a point and another person just has friends. Well let me break something to you, your FRIENDS will always be the first ones to dissappear from your life when some shit goes down.

Loyalty blinds people the same way egos do. I've seen a lot of good people come and go, and I've seen a lot of bad people come and go. I put my own membership in jeapardy (by engaging someone with a hostile history) so the *regular* members (ones who aren't part of clicks but just come here when the really need to) didn't have to deal with this shit.

I was starting to despise coming to this place because of him. And a lot of other people were as well.
    And some of you say you liked him, but thats really just bs.

If you really liked him and really wanted him to be here you would have told him to chill the f out.
    If I go to a bar with my buddy and he goes around starting shit with people, I sit him down and chill that mfkr out. You guys thrived off the drama he created and you say he was your buddy?
    You obviously have no idea what a friend is for.

Well guess what? The dramas over. Hate me because I ended the drama you loved, it doesn't matter. One day some of you will learn what respect is and what it isn't. The only reason I'm here is because I know.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    again, ur a jerkoff...
    Prone said that shit to him, about him..Bo brought the man;s wife and family in it..
    internet tough guys, whatever, you dont bring a mans family in it, esp saying "rape"..
    the only reason i said i was worried about Bo was if he killed himself and someone went thru his computer and tied it in with this site.**** him, if he whacked himself, i would come on here, type r.i.p and forget it 2 min later. thats how it is, i could give a shit about Bo and his pathetic life or ending of life..
    You are SO BLIND.

Because you liked prone. Thats great untill the extent that you stop making sense.
    ***HE*** came into my thread and ****STARTED**** with me for absolutely no apparent reason at all.

If you're gonna continue to ignore that fact, and leave out what he did FIRST, nothing you ever say can have the least bit of credibility.

Why?
    That fight would NOT EVER have happened if he had even a little bit of self control. Keep telling yourself whatever you have to, but its obvious by the results that someone can understand a sequence of events from start to finish, not middle to end.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread was bait. that shit is whack. could have been handled better.

you talk too much too

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    this thread was bait. that shit is whack. could have been handled better.
    And what could I have done?

Pm'd a mod? Thats been done a thousand times already. Its not my responsibility to control other peoples behavoir.

If you can think of a single better thing that could have been done, please do tell. Because this was surely a last resort effort.

DOM6 is offline Member
    again, ur a jerkoff...
    like you said its the internet
    there is a mile long of things prone did wrong and an inch that bo did, so do the math,
    Last edited by DOM6; 06-29-2009 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    you talk too much too
    Thats fine.

You have the option to not read "too much".
    If its gonna bother you and make you feel the need to flame, maybe we should stop paying attention to details that really don't matter or mean anything in the first place?

Like how much someone talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    You are SO BLIND.

Because you liked prone. Thats great untill the extent that you stop making sense.
    ***HE*** came into my thread and ****STARTED**** with me for absolutely no apparent reason at all.

If you're gonna continue to ignore that fact, and leave out what he did FIRST, nothing you ever say can have the least bit of credibility.

Why?
    That fight would NOT EVER have happened if he had even a little bit of self control. Keep telling yourself whatever you have to, but its obvious by the results that someone can understand a sequence of events from start to finish, not middle to end.

Im blind, bullshit..
    Prone came at u like a man, a crazy man, but still kept it with u and him.
    U brought his family into it in the worst way.
    admit u were wrong, u slime ball....that has been my point since post one, u crossed the line with the mans family.....
    and if u cant see that, wipe the tears away..

And what could I have done?

Pm'd a mod? Thats been done a thousand times already. Its not my responsibility to control other peoples behavoir.

If you can think of a single better thing that could have been done, please do tell. Because this was surely a last resort effort.

If in fact you believe that the first bolded sentence is true, then the answer to the second bolded sentence would be to STFU about it. You abvioulsy were trying to run something or you wouldn't have started the thread to begin with. The syntax there is off Bo.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    You are SO BLIND.

Why?
    actually BO, is you would get OVER yourself for just one minute....

YOU were the provoker in your depression thread NOT prone.

He gave you a sincere honest reply to your thread.

Then YOUR response to him was to belittle his post to you ! Go read it again, you were smug and sarcastic in your reply which MAY or MAY NOT have been taken out of context, BUT it sounded to me like you were telling him, gee thanks for your stupid reply but I know all that already....

thats how you came across. THAT is what caused his attack to you after that

then YOU kept it going and threatened the things you did......

SO, sorry, but YOU are to blame for baiting him and getting what you deserved from it

Great response, I'm proud to see the people I still respect not feeding the drama train.

Maybe at some point this thread can die now.

there is a mile long of things prone did wrong and an inch that bo did, so do the math,
    what cant u get asshole...
    u are just stupid, i may be a little nuts today, but you are just a stupid little child.
    there is no excuse to say u will rape someones wife, and family...

Thats fine.

You have the option to not read "too much".
    If its gonna bother you and make you feel the need to flame, maybe we should stop paying attention to details that really don't matter or mean anything in the first place?

Like how much someone talks.
    I was pointing something out to you. No where near a flame. plain and simple. I'd rather you not get all upset about it.
    Last edited by -Ender-; 06-29-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Im blind, bullshit..
    admit u were wrong, u slime ball....that has been my point since post one, u crossed the line with the mans family.....
    He MADE THE CHOICE to cross the line FIRST.

And HE is the one dealing with the consequences, if you think killing someone and videotaping it (what prone said) is actually better then how I reacted then I can't sit here for 10 years trying to enlighten you.

You do not "cross the line" the moment family comes up, thats a scapegoat that serves you well right now.
    You cross the line the second you disrespect someone.

End of story

Bo, you got TEN,......count them T E N different replies to your first post in that thread....some serious, some thinking you were joking.....and which one do you choose to copy and comment on????...>PRONE!!!! sounds like baiting to me, you were looking for trouble

If you go into any infotrack database (used for scholary research) ( smug and arrogant) and type "steroids and depression" you'll get a shitload of studies dealing specifically on this topic.

So its obviously common, (belittling his reply)I just want personal experiences with it and if it goes away or not.
    So ok, you never got it, thanks thats all I needed. again SMUG and arrogant
    my comments in blue.... CAN YOU AT LEAST ADMIT HOW THIS COULD LOOK OR BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT????????

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    No really you just talk to much you just do not know when to shut the hell up. Your like my ex wife you just bitch to bitch and when someone calls you on it you start to whine about it. I love iternet tuff guys.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Im blind, bullshit..
    your so worried about his family, how many kids does he have? name ? ages? you probaly dont know any of this, getkind old
    he came at him as a crazy man as you say but if bo says 1 thing IN DEFENSE its not ok, i think bo's got all you guys crying, LOL

If in fact you believe that the first bolded sentence is true, then the answer to the second bolded sentence would be to STFU about it. You abvioulsy were trying to run something or you wouldn't have started the thread to begin with. The syntax there is off Bo.
    I'm not sure I understand the syntax you read.

You seem to be placing the blame on me put persist to not realize that prone is gone BECAUSE OF PRONE.
    Not bo.

Hate me cause I don't care.
    I'm not analyzing every mundane detail so you can wait for me to make a mistake and capitalize on it. The only fact that matters his someone is gone because of themself, not someone else.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    You know prone he will come out both guns blazing when you start on him.

didn't you say "end of story"?

You seem to still be talking.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in no way condoning prones behavior but both parties are at fault equally IMO. One of my first few responses was to put him on the IGNORE list. problems would have been solved.

instead of being the bigger man i think it was handled in a childish manner.

dont take this as an attack either cuz its not. just stating my point of view.

hey, dipshit, PRONE IS NOT BANNED !!!!!!

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Bo, you got TEN,......count them T E N different replies to your first post in that thread....some serious, some thinking you were joking.....and which one do you choose to copy and comment on????...>PRONE!!!! sounds like baiting to me, you were looking for trouble

my comments in blue.... CAN YOU AT LEAST ADMIT HOW THIS COULD LOOK OR BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT????????
    with all do respect t-mos you guys are trying everything to get this guy back bro, so what your saying is its bo's fault for prone to go awol? if so that guy needs help with the roid rage

with all do respect t-mos you guys are trying everything to get this guy back bro, so what your saying is its bo's fault for prone to go awol? if so that guy needs help with the roid rage
    back from what?

dont' think that is what I am saying at all, but ......OK

I'm not sure I understand the syntax you read.

You seem to be placing the blame on me put persist to not realize that prone is gone BECAUSE OF PRONE.
    Not bo.

Hate me cause I don't care.
    I'm not analyzing every mundane detail so you can wait for me to make a mistake and capitalize on it. The only fact that matters his someone is gone because of themself, not someone else.

DUde all I am saying is that if you really aren't trying to control someone then why start the thread? It is a contridiction. I didn't mention Prone. I am friends with the guy but I don't agree with everything he says or does. I only mentioned you and your statement. You are exhibiting a complex and I think you know it, but your immaturity won't allow you to express yourself completely so you rant and wind up sounding foolish. Hey man just listen to me I know everything. really.

dont' think that is what I am saying at all, but ......OK
    i don't think they can read.....?

He MADE THE CHOICE to cross the line FIRST.

And HE is the one dealing with the consequences, if you think killing someone and videotaping it (what prone said) is actually better then how I reacted then I can't sit here for 10 years trying to enlighten you.

You do not "cross the line" the moment family comes up, thats a scapegoat that serves you well right now.
    You cross the line the second you disrespect someone.

End of story
    i have been reading thru ur shit, and it is clear to me..ur a snob... u were that kid in school everyone picked on.. u have argued with a few on here and always try to justify urself with long ass posts.u really think u are better then everyone..
    why dont u cry about it saddle-bags...

end of story

"Joking?"

You obviously haven't even read the thread. If for a second you thought that thread was a joke, that is appaulling.

My tone was dead serious, I didnt "bait" a single g/damn person. You wanna know what happened in that thread?

I came on this forum to ask a question and out of the blue someone started flaming me (when they had absolutely no right or reason to do so) I responded to the FLAMING which happened to be from prone, big surpise.

Stop trying to make this into a damn conspiracy I'm getting really tired of it

damn conspiracy I'm getting really tired of it
    did you actually say that?????!

"Joking?"

You obviously haven't even read the thread. If for a second you thought that thread was a joke, that is appaulling.

My tone was dead serious, I didnt "bait" a single g/damn person. You wanna know what happened in that thread?

I came on this forum to ask a question and out of the blue someone started flaming me (when they had absolutely no right or reason to do so) I responded to the FLAMING which happened to be from prone, big surpise.

Stop trying to make this into a damn conspiracy I'm getting really tired of it
    did you bother to read the comments I made about YOUR first reply to prone???

Somehow I didn't think you would be MAN enough to admit that your reply MAY have been taken out of context.......go figure.............

I am done here....you will see prone back tomorrow....actually he is on now.....LOLOL

Hope you get help BO, and NO i really didnt' read your whole thread, but I read some of the comments to make sure I wasn't being biased.

I didn't say you were joking, I said some comments sounded like THEY thought you were joking.....

Damn, learn to read man.......LOLOL

DUde all I am saying is that if you really aren't trying to control someone then why start the thread? It is a contridiction. I didn't mention Prone. I am friends with the guy but I don't agree with everything he says or does. I only mentioned you and your statement. You are exhibiting a complex and I think you know it, but your immaturity won't allow you to express yourself completely so you rant and wind up sounding foolish. Hey man just listen to me I know everything. really.
    Thats fine if I sound foolish bro.

The purpose of that thread wasn't to deal with a problem or control someones behavoir, it was to stop from needing to deal with a problem that shouldnt have been there in the first place.

I agree I can be immature at times but as long as I make an effort to be respectful to my fellow man, immaturity really doesn't mean a lot to me anymore. But yeh you got that lol. Id rather you say I'm immature then disrespectful any day of the week

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information