Like Tree6287Likes

Thread: dukkits international house o whores

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    I need to shore up my post numbers...
    Whats up Misery. You have a paypal account? You can buy some of my post numbers.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    When your friend told you 2 years after you knew him do you think he should have told you sooner? Were there comments you made that you might have otherwise not made if you knew he was gay?
    Absolutely nothing changed. Knowing me I probably just said that's cool man. I still act exactly the same around him and point out all the hot girls I see like I always have. We were friends before I knew he was gay, no reason to change anything now. I can understand why he was scared to tell anyone but he's very liked by everyone at the gym and really nothing changed with a few exceptions. There's always a few assholes. It's common knowledge that he's gay now and i'm sure he's much happier with that.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Goes to show times are a-changing. I remember at one point i think my avatar was going to get me banned from this site. Times change, people change.
    Mrs.misery13 loves your avitar.

Whats up Misery. You have a paypal account? You can buy some of my post numbers.
    I do and that would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Absolutely nothing changed. Knowing me I probably just said that's cool man. I still act exactly the same around him and point out all the hot girls I see like I always have. We were friends before I knew he was gay, no reason to change anything now. I can understand why he was scared to tell anyone but he's very liked by everyone at the gym and really nothing changed with a few exceptions. There's always a few assholes. It's common knowledge that he's gay now and i'm sure he's much happier with that.
    I started a new job a few months ago and have become good friends with people and as we get closer in our friendship its harder to hide my sexuality. I sometimes ask myself if they will feel betrayed since i didnt tell them from the get-go but then i tell myself its really none of their business unless i choose to tell them. They are starting to invite me out more and more and i want to invite them over my house for drinks and to hang out. Guess its time to come out at work. Blah.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

It is none of there business and if they now choose to not be your friend after than so be it.
    Last edited by Misery13; 02-25-2012 at 11:16 AM.

And what's up with all the cat pictures?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I started a new job a few months ago and have become good friends with people and as we get closer in our friendship its harder to hide my sexuality. I sometimes ask myself if they will feel betrayed since i didnt tell them from the get-go but then i tell myself its really none of their business unless i choose to tell them. They are starting to invite me out more and more and i want to invite them over my house for drinks and to hang out. Guess its time to come out at work. Blah.
    i agree you dont have to tell anyone its none of their business. As far as being betrayed. Why? Have you lied or made comments to make them think your straight?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The only way you would betray them is if you actually lie about it or intentionally mislead them.

If they really are your friends or gonna be your friends then just wait til it comes up naturally in a conversation. No point in going out of you way to "come out" or make a big deal of it IMO.

If they make a big deal of it then fvck them and they're not your friends anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    The only way you would betray them is if you actually lie about it or intentionally mislead them.

If they really are your friends or gonna be your friends then just wait til it comes up naturally in a conversation. No point in going out of you way to "come out" or make a big deal of it IMO.

If they make a big deal of it then fvck them and they're not your friends anyway.
    I feel as thought i might have mislead them by not correcting them. How would you feel if i did what i said in my answer to Gix. I wouldn't go out of my way to tell them but if i invite a few guys over to my house for drinks they are going to see pictures of us around the house. I don't want to tell them when they get to the house and make them feel awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree you dont have to tell anyone its none of their business. As far as being betrayed. Why? Have you lied or made comments to make them think your straight?
    I never lied but i never told them the truth. They make wife comments to me and i just ignore them instead of correcting them. Most straight guys never pick up on it but i never use "her" "wife" or "she" but instead use "us" and "we."

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    It is none old there business and if they now choose to not be your friend after than so be it.
    I go back and forth with that comment.

I didn't feel betrayed at all, I think anyone with common sense would understand why a gay person would be reluctant to tell someone their sexuality. If it bothers them that your gay then screw them imo.

Blog Entries
    I didn't feel betrayed at all, I think anyone with common sense would understand why a gay person would be reluctant to tell someone their sexuality. If it bothers them that your gay then screw them imo.
    And in the end i 100% agree with that. Accept me for who i am or not at all but it's nice to get an "outsiders" opinion who wouldn't lie. You guys will tell me the truth whether its good or bad.

Why are all the redneck hillbilly's scared gay guys are going to hit on them? Maybe the ones with low standards?

I don't think not correcting them or just letting them assume you're straight is a big deal.

Having them over and letting them figure it out for themselves is a great idea. Takes the awkward pressure off of everyone.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    And in the end i 100% agree with that. Accept me for who i am or not at all but it's nice to get an "outsiders" opinion who wouldn't lie. You guys will tell me the truth whether its good or bad.
    Don't hide who you are D. It's better to be happy and comfortable at work with a few true friends than to be hiding who you are and tip toeing around what you say all the time just to keep a few extra close minded temporary "friends"

Blog Entries
    Yeah i am done hiding it. People at work know who I really am as a person and they like me. I have a lot of people who call me even on off hours just to chat which is nice. I was just curious on your opinions. Do you think it would be appropriate to invite them over for naked twister or should i hold off on that idea?

p.s

Thank you guys for the support.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 02-25-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    You can tell them when you feel good and ready, but I don't think they should feel betrayed or you should feel like you're betraying them for not telling them. It's up to you when you decide to tell them, and if they don't like you because you told them that you're gay.... Fvck em!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    You can tell them when you feel good and ready, but I don't think they should feel betrayed or you should feel like you're betraying them for not telling them. It's up to you when you decide to tell them, and if they don't like you because you told them that you're gay.... Fvck em!
    Thank you. I own you a Venti vanilla gay-ppuccino

Yeah i am done hiding it. People at work know who I really am as a person and they like me. I have a lot of people who call me even on off hours just to chat which is nice. I was just curious on your opinions. Do you think it would be appropriate to invite them over for naked twister or should i hold off on that idea?

p.s

Thank you guys for the support.
    Ease into it a little better... maybe a naked dance party, but not twister!

Thank you. I own you a Venti vanilla gay-ppuccino
    I can't wait to collect on that!

Blog Entries

DanB is offline Banned
    well whores, are we ready for this competition?

DanB is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	college girl.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	120616

Let's get it on!

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

Name:	college girl.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	120616
    ^^Is that all you got??? That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight son.....

DanB is offline Banned

Name:	sexy college bikini.jpg 
Views:	1334 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	120617

DanB is offline Banned
    haha I cant post my best before the competition starts. . . . .

DanB is offline Banned

Name:	sexy bikini 2.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	120618

DanB is offline Banned
    damn it where do you get the pics?

its hard trying to find pics with clothes on

Name:	sexy ass 5.jpg 
Views:	846 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	120620

I'm not giving away my secrets! This is a competition.

DanB is offline Banned

Name:	sexy biath.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	120621

DanB is offline Banned
    ok but it deserves its own thread so ill make one and then ITS ON

Took this pic in costco earlier today. Apparently this guy bought his old lady the wrong kind of maxi pads so she made him return them. WTF? I thought people just joked about this, I didn't know it actually happened in real life.

DanB is offline Banned
    haha I bet he felt like a fvckin thick

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm not giving away my secrets! This is a competition.
    the guitar chick is yummy
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the guitar chick is yummy
    Thats just my warm up!

^^ Oh boy.....

Thread Information