Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member

club behavior/ skank ass girls

relevant stats

ash-18
    me-22
    club- under 21
    creeper dude-weighs 105

so sat i go clubbing w 2 dude friends and 4 girl friends. i drive all girls and one dude. one dude is lost texting me for directions, so we are in club. im dancing with Ash

random creeper dude slithers up all talking to ash while im texting my friend whos lost.... i finish text and "gently" nudge him out of the way into a wall sorta.

it wasnt hard and he just left nothing too physical. so ash is dancing and after that song she takes J her female friend (my friend was dancing with) and peaces out to a dif part of the club

im like WTF?

apparently she got super mad that i "slammed that guy into the wall" and flipped out, i got super pissed off and was goin 2 leave her skank ass there.

now in fairness i observed the convo btwn ash and creeper dude and she was shaking her head like NO but i felt a lil alpha maleness couldnt hurt

WTF howd that backfire? now she thinks im a crazy psycho...these are her direct words

so what would YOU have done?

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    You acted Like a dick you are there to have fun bro not act like a dick.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Find a 21 year old who is old enough to drink and stop hangin out with teenagers!! Might be a sweet piece of ass but as your story shows Immature!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Find a 21 year old who is old enough to drink and stop hangin out with teenagers!! Might be a sweet piece of ass but as your story shows Immature!
    X2 y don't u just pull girls ur own age

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    x2 y don't u just pull girls ur own age
    x3.........

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    hell, i wish i could go back to college for them women alone.....
    u dont have to date/marry them, bang the hell out of them and have fun bro....

ur at FSU, go stretch out some vaginas
    True that, especially these sorority sluts. They go out and get hammered all the time and alot of them are girls I would want to date or some shit like that but I put up a shit load of walls to protect myself because I know you just can't man. I mean I go out and shit, but I am paying my way through college by myself with student loans I dont work, I will try this semester but its kind of hard without a car. Probably going to be a trainer at the university gym. But yeah like I said I cant be out like some of my fraternity brothers 24/7 getting hammered because I have a 100% scholarship (pays for all my classes) and if I lose that I will no doubt have to drop out. So grades are big importance for me.

But yeah I am going back on cycle again in fall and I will be having to have sex like 4 times a day to keep my sanity, I feel bad for whatever group of girls has to take the pounding I dish out after a while they will die of exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Yea dude, if there is one thing that has made me lose complete faith in the entire female species, it is 4 years of college. The prospect that some of these bitches will go out into the world and hold professional jobs, meeting dudes who have no idea about the countless cocks they took semester after semester, sickens me. College is also responsible for destroying some really stellar bodies on chicks...
    For real, alot of these girls look so good too and then ugh I hear from people or see what happens they get drunk and damn its like the key to their vagina's opens. My limit is if you have had sex with more than 10 different dudes and your college freshmen than your def. a no go (besides a one night stand).

A damn when they say freshmen 15 that is bullshit, girls turn it around into the freshmen 40, dear lord I saw a girl I hooked up with over a summer semester in fall and its like she exploded. I was like

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Dude why the fvck are you gonna bump some random dude?

I'm so suprised that dude didnt tee off on your ass. Last time I was hitting on some dudes GF he came up behind me squeezed my shoulder and told me to "fvck off", I snapped on that pos and had him on the ground punching dude in the back of the head till 4 bouncers kicked me out of the club.

I dont go to clubs to start fights but that shit is petty. If you can't talk your way out of situations and respectfully tell people to leave, you deserve exactly what you get, you actually deserved worse imo.
    No offense dude but think about how controlling and possessive that comes off. Chicks are there to meet people and have fun, not to have their daddy shoving every dude who comes within 12inches of their vaginas.

You're embarassing the ladies and ruining their night.

Should consider yourself lucky for pulling some crap like that.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 07-13-2009 at 06:26 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post

I'm so suprised that dude didnt tee off on your ass. Last time I was hitting on some dudes GF he came up behind me squeezed my shoulder and told me to "fvck off", I snapped on that pos and had him on the ground punching dude in the back of the head till 4 bouncers kicked me out of the club.

I dont go to clubs to start fights but that shit is petty. If you can't talk your way out of situations and respectfully tell people to leave, you deserve exactly what you get, you actually deserved worse imo.
    No offense dude but think about how controlling and possessive that comes off. Chicks are there to meet people and have fun, not to have their daddy shoving every dude who comes within 12inches of their vaginas.

An you didnt over react by punching some dude that told you to **** off?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    An you didnt over react by punching some dude that told you to **** off?
    I was physically threatened and I protected myself.

The deushbag grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it, I perceived it as a threat and swung on instinct. If it was overreacting then so be it, hes still the dirt bag no matter how you look at it.

Could I have walked away? absolutely if thats your point. Just not that time.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Dr.JiGGaMaN thinks you really weirded her out cuz you got so defensive over her yet you guys arent in any sort of relationship. you are acting like a crazy psycho. sends the girls running for the hills every time.

we've gone on 2 dates prior to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    we've gone on 2 dates prior to clarify
    Did you feel threatened by the guy who approached her?

If I'm at the club and a guy starts gaming a girl I'm with I BEFRIEND the guy and simply outgame him infront of the girl, winds up making you look much better at the end.

Like ask the guy "whaddu do for a living" (most guys have terribly lame jobs) then say "thats cool, ______ (girl your with) LOVES male nurses" and try to set them up right there.

Its FUNNY, it shows you don't care, and it raises your status cause the other guy becomes the chaser, you frame it like hes trying to hit on her. Chicks always lose interest when you handle it that way. Don't just shove dudes away thats guaranteed creepy points.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Dr.JiGGaMaN thinks you really weirded her out cuz you got so defensive over her yet you guys arent in any sort of relationship. you are acting like a crazy psycho. sends the girls running for the hills every time.
    Thats what makes it EVEN WORSE, the fact that they're not even involved.

Thats like trying to impress a first date by breaking a plate over the waiters head cause he forgot the butter... def psycho shit

And last, you titled this thread "skank ass girls" but I don't even see how these chicks acted like "skanks" if anything you were the biggest skank out of the group.

Again dude I'm not trying to get you mad but these girls chose to leave you cause you embarrassed them, not cause their skanks. I actually think its pretty funny that thats what you had to label them because YOU had no self control, not them.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Chicks love a good slap lol, beat the shit out of her she will respect you more...

I do it all the time, i beat the bitch, and i get loads of chicks. The last one i had was a model she dumped me in 1979, but i know im going to get another one soon..

I do goto anger management class weekly. I felt my response was fairly chill

Good advice man. My game isn't excellent. I'm relying way to much on abs/jackedness to pull chicks. Ive even had dates comment they tght I wasnt interested due to my quietness

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good advice man. My game isn't excellent. I'm relying way to much on abs/jackedness to pull chicks. Ive even had dates comment they tght I wasnt interested due to my quietness
    Your welcome

Yeh believe it or not you are actually the male equivalent to a snobby bitch.

If you've ever approached a smoking 10 and had her just stand there akwardly you know what you tell yourself "snobby fvckin bitch".

It becomes so much easier though to game that type of girl when you realize you're basically the same way. Cause now, instead of you assuming a girl is out of your league or that shes a snob, all you have to do is talk a bit more and validate her with responses like "no wayyy thats cool".

Just make sure you temper that with a bit of playfulness and cockiness. You never wanna get too serious in any type of club environment cause chicks catch ADD the second a convo runs too dry or serious.

Club game is easy cause the fact is girls are in a state where they're always chasing energy and stimulation, you'll see it over and over. It has nothing to do with whether the guys are losers or cool, but that they are really just loud, and not afraid to have fun at the cost of being obnoxious.

If you come in a bit more high energy then the guys they are with, chances are they'll leave with you. But to actually get a girl to come home with you, you need to become more stimulating then the club itself.

When the interaction reaches that point its really not hard to bouncem back to your house. But it does require you sometimes to be a bit of a dancing monkey. g/luck

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Creeper dude? Is that what they are called now days? I must be getting old,just reading your post you sound so immature.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    My advice... don't hang out at douche bag clubs "jacked and tan"...
    Random creeper dude probably didn't even see you.
    If you would have shoved me like that I would have put your brains through your ears.
    Sorry, but you sound like a real prick here.
    Do you have a blowout haircut?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

don't those two statements contradict themselves?

first you say some dude tapped your shoulder and you overreacted and start punching him, then you talk about talking your way out of situations?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    don't those two statements contradict themselves?

first you say some dude tapped your shoulder and you overreacted and start punching him, then you talk about talking your way out of situations?
    I'm using them on a timeline.

The person who reacts first (which was him) should have politely asked me to leave cause it was his gf. On that note I would have simply left.

He did not "tap me on the shoulder", I clearly said he squeezed it, it was a threatening dominant hold. In a way where if I had turned my body away from him, his hand would have still been locked on my shoulder.

At that point it becomes a judgement call and I decided this mfkr needed his ass beat. Pure and simple. Is it contradicting? Probably, but noway I'm politely telling someone to let go of me AFTER they've engaged me on that level.
    When I got thrown out and had to explain it to the cops outside, they believed every word I said (cause I told them he initiated it) I told them exactly how I reacted and they never said anything but "do you have a ride". No story about me needing to handle situations like that different.

Sometimes violence is warranted but ideally I will not promote it.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    I'm using them on a timeline.

The person who reacts first (which was him) should have politely asked me to leave cause it was his gf. On that note I would have simply left.

He did not "tap me on the shoulder", I clearly said he squeezed it, it was a threatening dominant hold. In a way where if I had turned my body away from him, his hand would have still been locked on my shoulder.

At that point it becomes a judgement call and I decided this mfkr needed his ass beat. Pure and simple. Is it contradicting? Probably, but noway I'm politely telling someone to let go of me AFTER they've engaged me on that level.
    When I got thrown out and had to explain it to the cops outside, they believed every word I said (cause I told them he initiated it) I told them exactly how I reacted and they never said anything but "do you have a ride". No story about me needing to handle situations like that different.

Sometimes violence is warranted but ideally I will not promote it.
    So you acted like a dick to by starting a fight good advice

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    So you acted like a dick to by starting a fight good advice

Umm no, lets try reading next time thanks.

Dude put his hands on me first which means HE started the fight. If you did the same shit, on general principal I'm teeing off on you too.

If you're gonna let someone manhandle you then your a pushover plain and simple. If you wanna sit here and twist words around I don't have the time for ignorance so please.. I'm trying to be nice, really.

oh no not the blowout... here we go

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Everyone is a hard ass..................

on the internet.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Everyone is a hard ass..................

Thats what i thought as well...

on the internet.
    Thats what i thought as well...

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Just let the vagina do what it wants. If your good at what you do you don't have to worry about them leaving you.

So I agree w/ the guys you did overreact

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    LMAO @ being in a "club" in the first place.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    LMAO @ being in a "club" in the first place.
    what's wrong with a club?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You know what beats jacked and r i p p e d abs? Cash We use d to go out when I ad money just to poiss everyone off because we would tip the strippers $20's and $50's instead of $1's and $5's So no matter how big you are or small you are. bring out the cash and the women will flock to you!! They know whats up!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

fitluv09 is offline Female Member
    ha.. nice.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    You did it all wrong.. you should of pulled out your piece and poped a cap in that mofos ass, dont let some mofo walk up in your turf. Chicks dig stuff like that..

....with spoons

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you should have peed on Ash's leg to mark your territory

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you should have peed on Ash's leg to mark your territory
    there's myprob I usually jizz on girls faces to mark my hoes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information