Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    To the O.P

I'm 25y/o - my father is 47..... He never told me he used aas when he was in highschool until I was 18 or 19..... and he only told me because i mentioned to him that a friend of mine was getting Deca from a guy he knew in germany.

He asked me if i could get some for him and i was FLOORED..... LMAO! He told me he's done them.... and that where it all began. I told him i was interested..... he talked to my mother and told her he's used them and they aren't as bad as the media makes them out to be. She told him I can only run test/deca because those are the ones he's used LOL. That went out the window real quick LMAO.....

I know it sounds crazy..... some might even argue that it's irresponsible..... but my familly is very very bodybuilding/fitness crazy. I guess i'm lucky to have a familly like this.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Oh and as for my "future" kid..... I wouldn't tell him i'm using them until he asks and i'd never admit it before he was out of highschool. If it was something he wanted to try..... i'd inform him the best I could and hope he listens. I was going to run aas and NOT tell my parents because I didn't think they were going to be cool about it..... who would? LMAO - i'm glad I did..... and I want my son to be able to talk to me just like I can talk to my parents.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If I ad kids not sure what I would do. I do know that I have always had a very very supportive father and even when I was really young if i would have told them i am doing steroids he would have been dissappointed I am sure but would have been supportive and sympathetic as to why! Even now I am 34 and I talk to him all the time about it. and we joke around about it. My father has always been one of my best friends and even if he does not liek what I do he feels I am an adult and can make my own decisions. I think my dad is a great man and would probably do for my kids what he did for me!... Listen and understand!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information