Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    YES WE CAN!!!
    LOL, should've seen that one coming huh?

On a side note, crazyhorse, you're an idiot.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post
    You truly are far off the mark.......the Bible is historical accurate.....Even non christian Atheist scholars believe that....

Also Faith....is not believing in something with no-evidence....webester dictionary is wrong....the reason a person has faith is because they reasoned in there head and heart....and I can tell you as a minister of the gospel....you my friend...might not actually be a christian....with your wording
    You are the one truly off the mark. The Bible isn't historically accurate and for every "Atheist" scholar who believes that, I can provide many more who don't.

Who are you to say that Webster's dictionary is wrong. Based on what evidence? You cannot deny the definition of faith. Maybe it's not what you want it to be, but the FACT is Webster's definition along with every other notable dictionary all have the same definition.

Who are you to say I'm not a christian? Again the basic definition of a Christian is the belief in Christ as the lord and savior. I believe that, but just because I don't put 100% faith into a book written by men doesn't make me less Christian. Remember, Jesus nor God never put pen to pad and that is another FACT no one can deny. All biblical accounts of what Jesus and God supposedly said are all second hand.

You and your kind are what's wrong with religion and Christanity. You fail to see the basic premise of what HE says, "Judge not...lest you be judged first". IMO, Jesus' ultimate message was loving all mankind, not just the one's who thought as he did. You are truly lost in your faith.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 09-10-2009 at 02:59 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the Book of Colossians....it will straighten it out....he is in all and through all
    Read the Book of the SubGenius . . . it will lift the curtains from your eyes . . . and you will see what you have never seen before . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_SubGenius

The thing that seperates the Church of the SubGenius from all other religions is that it guarantees salvation, or you get triple your money back!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You truly are far off the mark.......the Bible is historical accurate.....Even non christian Atheist scholars believe that....
    Look, I don't want to sound pretentious, but I've been studying theology for the last 10 years, and

I can tell you for a fact that the Bible is not historically accurate. That's just such a silly thing to say.

Please name one "non christian atheist scholar" who says this.

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Look, I don't want to sound pretentious, but I've been studying theology for the last 10 years, and

I can tell you for a fact that the Bible is not historically accurate. That's just such a silly thing to say.

Please name one "non christian atheist scholar" who says this.
    Well I have my Masters in Divinity....and if you have ever heard of historical critism...you will find out that non-chrsitian....atheist scholars will say its historical accurate....for example...Christopher Hitchson...an atheist apologest.....has so muck respect for the bible because of its accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    You are the one truly off the mark. The Bible isn't historically accurate and for every "Atheist" scholar who believes that, I can provide many more who don't.

Who are you to say that Webster's dictionary is wrong. Based on what evidence? You cannot deny the definition of faith. Maybe it's not what you want it to be, but the FACT is Webster's definition along with every other notable dictionary all have the same definition.

Who are you to say I'm not a christian? Again the basic definition of a Christian is the belief in Christ as the lord and savior. I believe that, but just because I don't put 100% faith into a book written by men doesn't make me less Christian. Remember, Jesus nor God never put pen to pad and that is another FACT no one can deny. All biblical accounts of what Jesus and God supposedly said are all second hand.

You and your kind are what's wrong with religion and Christanity. You fail to see the basic premise of what HE says, "Judge not...lest you be judged first". IMO, Jesus' ultimate message was loving all mankind, not just the one's who thought as he did. You are truly lost in your faith.
    Honestly...you dont understand that staement...by Jesus...

Christians are supposed to judge each other....and not the non-christians...

I am just telling you what the Bible says...and judging you by the word....

I mean...you dont understand why christian try to bring people into salvation......What..what college did you go to....probably a liberal college

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Above bolds. Hope that helps.
    Again, no where in the bible does it state that Jesus is god.

No where in the bible did Jesus create the world or the people in it.

You speak a lot about the "Christian tradition" but I don't think you have read the bible very much or been to many Christian churches. All of the Christian churches I have been to believe that Jesus is the way to God, not a God himself.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger2 View Post
    Again, no where in the bible does it state that Jesus is god.

No where in the bible did Jesus create the world or the people in it.

You speak a lot about the "Christian tradition" but I don't think you have read the bible very much or been to many Christian churches. All of the Christian churches I have been to believe that Jesus is the way to God, not a God himself.
    ok. you're right. I haven't done much study in this area.

good luck with that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Honestly...you dont understand that staement...by Jesus...

Christians are supposed to judge each other....and not the non-christians...

I am just telling you what the Bible says...and judging you by the word....

I mean...you dont understand why christian try to bring people into salvation......What..what college did you go to....probably a liberal college

"lol that CrazyHorse sure is crazy. BTW hit me up on facebook tomorow. Later J "

This was a direct quote from a text message Jesus just sent me.

The Bible crealy states that Jesus is God....infact he is photograph of God the father.....he is God in flesh...thats why his sacrifice on the cross is such a big deal...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Why not Buddhism,Hinduism,Islam,Judaism, or Wicca? Are all of these legit religions while the Christian religion is not? Are you anti-religion or just anti-Christian. Why pick on just one religion? How about Scientology? Do you think it has merit?

Interesting. 5 days and no response. I guess that answers my question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information