vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Over How many years tho? Brister played like 20years or somthing

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    Brister 99 games

Vick 74 games

Brister, One of the worst QB's of all time

Vick, fresh outta prison

Im cracking up at the Bubby Brister Pic..

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Brister, One of the worst QB's of all time

Vick, fresh outta prison

Im cracking up at the Bubby Brister Pic..
    A. and his stats are comparable to Vicks...hmmmm

B. with a raw ass

C. I cant believe that douche actually posed like that for a pic...

^^^^ Lmaooooooo. He used to think he was so cool

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's my take on it..... and sorry to those who disagree.....

Dog fighting strikes a chord in me that many things don't..... infact..... cruelty to animals does. I don't care if he lost every cent and every thing he owned..... i don't care if he served 10 years in prison..... Football players are rolemodels for little kids whether they like it or not and he should be permanently banned from the NFL and forced to labor like the rest of us for the rest of his life.

I don't care if he "paid his debt" with jail time..... what he did was inexcusable..... cruel...... and those dog's will either A) never come back or B) never be the same again.

Again..... you don't have to like my opinion. I'm overly sensitive towards animals..... they're helpless compared to us..... we owe them the compassion, security, and companionship that they VOLUNTARILY give us....

Michael Vick...... F*CK OFF..... I hope he get's Joe Thiesmann'd

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Well Haz, you share the views of many. I do not condone what he did at all. I personally love animals and find disdane in Dog fighting. So you will get no qualms here buddy. I do feel he paid his debt and should be given the chance to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here's my take on it..... and sorry to those who disagree.....

Dog fighting strikes a chord in me that many things don't..... infact..... cruelty to animals does. I don't care if he lost every cent and every thing he owned..... i don't care if he served 10 years in prison..... Football players are rolemodels for little kids whether they like it or not and he should be permanently banned from the NFL and forced to labor like the rest of us for the rest of his life.

I don't care if he "paid his debt" with jail time..... what he did was inexcusable..... cruel...... and those dog's will either A) never come back or B) never be the same again.

Again..... you don't have to like my opinion. I'm overly sensitive towards animals..... they're helpless compared to us..... we owe them the compassion, security, and companionship that they VOLUNTARILY give us....

Michael Vick...... F*CK OFF..... I hope he get's Joe Thiesmann'd

~Haz~
    Haz, I agree with everything you have said in relation to animal cruelty. I have said on this board many of times how hanis of crime it was that he committed.

But one question for ya:

Do you think people deserve a second chance in life?

IF they can prove and demonstrate to be remorseful and truly sorry for the crime they have committed and can and will change their life and now have the opportunity to become MORE of a role model and speak out on the dangers and wrong doings of dog fighting or whatever crime they have committed?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    The smartest thing he ever did was take the plea cause in court more info on his dog fighting would have come out and even more public outrage.

Vp you and me had this talk a while back if you remember it. I brought up the point it will be a public relantions nightmare for any team who takes him. Vp brought up that kobe may or may not have raped a woman but when he started winning games everyone forgot about it. Personally in my opinion most people feel more sympathy towards animals and I still think its going to be a public relantions nightmare for at least a year and probably longer. I do believe he payed his debt(I love bully breeds by the way hazard own a bull terrier) however if it was up to me he wouldnt play again.

Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22 View Post
    Haz, I agree with everything you have said in relation to animal cruelty. I have said on this board many of times how hanis of crime it was that he committed.

But one question for ya:

Do you think people deserve a second chance in life?

IF they can prove and demonstrate to be remorseful and truly sorry for the crime they have committed and can and will change their life and now have the opportunity to become MORE of a role model and speak out on the dangers and wrong doings of dog fighting or whatever crime they have committed?
    He must have been sorry he did find god that next day lol

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    The smartest thing he ever did was take the plea cause in court more info on his dog fighting would have come out and even more public outrage.

Vp you and me had this talk a while back if you remember it. I brought up the point it will be a public relantions nightmare for any team who takes him. Vp brought up that kobe may or may not have raped a woman but when he started winning games everyone forgot about it. Personally in my opinion most people feel more sympathy towards animals and I still think its going to be a public relantions nightmare for at least a year and probably longer. I do believe he payed his debt(I love bully breeds by the way hazard own a bull terrier) however if it was up to me he wouldnt play again.

Yea Boss.. This was a BIG topic on espn radio. People forgive murder of humans faster than murder of animals. Touchy subect indeed

He must have been sorry he did find god that next day lol
    praise be to Jesus!!!!

You know I would have too!!!

As far as them being rolemodels. I see it both ways, they are payed to play a game and be good at that game. Not payed to be rolemodels in anyway, should they try to represent themselves as such? I believe so becouse so many kids look up to them. However in my humble opinion that is a problem is with the parents in a way. Its a parents job to guide there kids into what qualities there child should look up to and often parents dont do that and let the media dictate what qualities kids admire.

PR nightmare is without a question on the horizon of any team that signs him...BUT it all depends what team, what market, the owner AND when he actually steps on the field.

He might be better of starting in the AAFL, which it has been rumored they have offered him 1.6 or something for six or seven games. This would take the initial hit away from the NFL.

As far as them being rolemodels. I see it both ways, they are payed to play a game and be good at that game. Not payed to be rolemodels in anyway, should they try to represent themselves as such? I believe so becouse so many kids look up to them. However in my humble opinion that is a problem is with the parents in a way. Its a parents job to guide there kids into what qualities there child should look up to and often parents dont do that and let the media dictate what qualities kids admire.
    yeah, but 9 times outta 10...DAD is not catching an 80 yard TD doing the "Get Low" dance in the end zone...hence...Daddy's poster is not life size hanging in sins room.

is it the way it should be..nah...but it is what it is

SOME people deserve a second chance...... not all. You accidentally murder someone..... you deserve a second chance. You rob a bank and don't kill anyone.... you deserve a second chance.

If you premeditate a murder..... go through with it..... and take someones life away for your own selfish reason's.... then no.... you shouldn't get a second chance. The same goes for what Vick did IMO..... I do have a pitbull..... he's a big mush LMAO - but i don't care if Michael Vick put 2 squirrels in the ring to fight to the death..... it's just not right.

MN is right.... he's a public relations nightmare. I don't want to sound like a "tree hugging peta fanatic" - thats NOT me..... i just have a soft spot in that concrete heart of mine for animals.... LOL

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

PR nightmare is without a question on the horizon of any team that signs him...BUT it all depends what team, what market, the owner AND when he actually steps on the field.

He might be better of starting in the AAFL, which it has been rumored they have offered him 1.6 or something for six or seven games. This would take the initial hit away from the NFL.
    that wouldnt be a bad idea. I mean with this scandal if another top player f*cked up or another team i.e the vikings cruise. A big steroid scandal I believe the nfl would have a hard time recovering from it. So I dont blame them for being careful and looking the sitution over.

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    people have had way lighter suspension from the nfl for actually hurting humans. imo its an a-hole move to make him serve anymore punishment. 2 years in prison is like a life sentence to a celebrity/athlete who usually do a day of community service for murder of a human. not to mention he has lost almost all of his assets, close to a $100 mill wich is a pretty steep penalty by it self.

yeah, but 9 times outta 10...DAD is not catching an 80 yard TD doing the "Get Low" dance in the end zone...hence...Daddy's poster is not life size hanging in sins room.

is it the way it should be..nah...but it is what it is
    thats true and I really wasnt super clear either. Growing up my dad always pointed out the guys who worked hard, were respectful and didnt make excuses. I idiolized Dan Gable growing up. I meant is parents should point out athletes that exemplify hard work, comittment, humality.

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    people have had way lighter suspension from the nfl for actually hurting humans. imo its an a-hole move to make him serve anymore punishment. 2 years in prison is like a life sentence to a celebrity/athlete who usually do a day of community service for murder of a human. not to mention he has lost almost all of his assets, close to a $100 mill wich is a pretty steep penalty by it self.
    Well if I got hit with dog fighting they could seize and auction my house to. If I had a contract I am sure it would be terminated also. Just cause he was famous doesnt mean those things dont apply to him. He is a citizen of the united states same as anyone else and is subject to penalities same as anyone else.

Lets be honest here does anyone really feel hulk hogans tool of a son was really punished for what he did? I dont know what person that does. To be honest celebrities get off to easy most of the time becouse they can afford the law team to do it. Was nice to see justice served in this case.

SOME people deserve a second chance...... not all. You accidentally murder someone..... you deserve a second chance. You rob a bank and don't kill anyone.... you deserve a second chance.

If you premeditate a murder..... go through with it..... and take someones life away for your own selfish reason's.... then no.... you shouldn't get a second chance. The same goes for what Vick did IMO..... I do have a pitbull..... he's a big mush LMAO - but i don't care if Michael Vick put 2 squirrels in the ring to fight to the death..... it's just not right.

MN is right.... he's a public relations nightmare. I don't want to sound like a "tree hugging peta fanatic" - thats NOT me..... i just have a soft spot in that concrete heart of mine for animals.... LOL

~Haz~

you being a softy, you are probally more into cock-fighting.

Well if I got hit with dog fighting they could seize and auction my house to. If I had a contract I am sure it would be terminated also. Just cause he was famous doesnt mean those things dont apply to him. He is a citizen of the united states same as anyone else and is subject to penalities same as anyone else.

Lets be honest here does anyone really feel hulk hogans tool of a son was really punished for what he did? I dont know what person that does. To be honest celebrities get off to easy most of the time becouse they can afford the law team to do it. Was nice to see justice served in this case.
    example: Donte' Stallworth

Example...under Goodells watch that is?

you being a softy, you are probally more into cock-fighting.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

agreed, i was just saying that he had already been punished "severly" for a celebrity. any of us would be lucky to get out in 10 years for the same offense. besides the being able to afford the legal team, it goes more along the lines with it being a security nightmare. you have to give "stars" extra security (keeping inmates safe is a neccesity in our country for some reason) & you also have to make sure that, your just above min wage staff, dots their i's and crosses their t's to a avoid law suit when they get out.

agreed, i was just saying that he had already been punished "severly" for a celebrity. any of us would be lucky to get out in 10 years for the same offense. besides the being able to afford the legal team, it goes more along the lines with it being a security nightmare. you have to give "stars" extra security (keeping inmates safe is a neccesity in our country for some reason) & you also have to make sure that, your just above min wage staff, dots their i's and crosses their t's to a avoid law suit when they get out.
    ^^^^ point proven..... he DID NOT pay his due's to society. Yeah he lost money..... but he spent 1/5th the time in prison that YOU, ME, or even TMOS would have spent. Celebrities don't deserve the special treatment when it comes to breaking the law.....no one else gets it.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Example...under Goodells watch that is?

exactly..Goodell does not mess around. Vick lied to him, Goodell remembers that, and holds the cards..this has been a PR nightmare for the NFL..

and the Kobe arguement sucks...that woman, and i use that term loosely, was a lying whore, as it was proven...
    animals dont lie, they are just there, i have a pit(rednose) and she is the best, my minpin dominates her..what he did with his hands( strangled,slammed,drowned,casterated dogs till death is bullshit.
    the man should still be in jail....

man i hate this POS.....this thread makes me realize more and more...

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    exactly..Goodell does not mess around. Vick lied to him, Goodell remembers that, and holds the cards..this has been a PR nightmare for the NFL..

and the Kobe arguement sucks...that woman, and i use that term loosely, was a lying whore, as it was proven...
    animals dont lie, they are just there, i have a pit(rednose) and she is the best, my minpin dominates her..what he did with his hands( strangled,slammed,drowned,casterated dogs till death is bullshit.

Amen brother.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

until we kill every woman and sperm doner who has had or attempts and abortion, i could care less how many dogs we kill. unless he comes to your house and kills mine or your dog, he can do whatever he wants to his animals that he buys with his own money and raises. we raise animals everyday to make money off of and to be killed, and if you have ever eaten a chicken wing or hot dog than you are guilty too. i wonder what kind of creative ways the kill cows in slaughter houses? i like the way that everyone forgets that he had dogs that were his pets that never seen a cage or recived a spanking that he petted on the head and played with everyday. these were his pets, just like what we have. i wish that people like you would get offended by something that is worth getting offended and support a cause that actually mite save some "human" lives instead of this peta bs.

until we kill every woman and sperm doner who has had or attempts and abortion, i could care less how many dogs we kill. unless he comes to your house and kills mine or your dog, he can do whatever he wants to his animals that he buys with his own money and raises. we raise animals everyday to make money off of and to be killed, and if you have ever eaten a chicken wing or hot dog than you are guilty too. i wonder what kind of creative ways the kill cows in slaughter houses? i like the way that everyone forgets that he had dogs that were his pets that never seen a cage or recived a spanking that he petted on the head and played with everyday. these were his pets, just like what we have. i wish that people like you would get offended by something that is worth getting offended and support a cause that actually mite save some "human" lives instead of this peta bs.
    i dont think your connection of the abortion in anyway shape or form correlates to the Vick issue. Dog fighting is wrong plain and simple. He was not using these dogs to feed people rather turning them into vicious fighters for profit and when they were no longer healthy enough or didnt have the fight in them...they were tortured! Cows, chickens, dolphin, fish etc...are killed for a means to survive and feed the human population. They are not killed for the fun of it. That being said I do not agree with hunting UNLESS you eat your kill - hunting is not a sport.

And abortion has nothing to do with dog fighting

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ur name says it all man, u are a lost cause...there is so much wrong in ur post.
    how do u know that killing humans does not offend me? you are really lost man, and i hope someday u read what u typed and realize it is just plain stupid...

ur name says it all man, u are a lost cause...there is so much wrong in ur post.
    how do u know that killing humans does not offend me? you are really lost man, and i hope someday u read what u typed and realize it is just plain stupid...
    x's 2

i dont think your connection of the abortion in anyway shape or form correlates to the Vick issue. Dog fighting is wrong plain and simple. He was not using these dogs to feed people rather turning them into vicious fighters for profit and when they were no longer healthy enough or didnt have the fight in them...they were tortured! Cows, chickens, dolphin, fish etc...are killed for a means to survive and feed the human population. They are not killed for the fun of it. That being said I do not agree with hunting UNLESS you eat your kill - hunting is not a sport.

And abortion has nothing to do with dog fighting
    I am an avid hunter and go on a prarie dog trip every year. I would not dream of eating one but they are over populated and cause cattle and horses to be put down becouse of broken legs. Also imho hunting is a sport. There is chance involved same as any sport but you are matching wits with an animal. If you think you go put a treestand up or just walk up a hill and glass for your animal it is so much more then that. I put in months of time traling deer looking over topo maps etc before I even set foot in the woods. Take duck hunting, duck calling is a skill and one that takes years to develop.

I am an avid hunter and go on a prarie dog trip every year. I would not dream of eating one but they are over populated and cause cattle and horses to be put down becouse of broken legs. Also imho hunting is a sport. There is chance involved same as any sport but you are matching wits with an animal. If you think you go put a treestand up or just walk up a hill and glass for your animal it is so much more then that. I put in months of time traling deer looking over topo maps etc before I even set foot in the woods. Take duck hunting, duck calling is a skill and one that takes years to develop.
    IMO i dont think hunting is a sport...my brother (which we are VERY close) on the other hand is an avid hunter as well - i dont frown on it and dont give him any kind of lectures. He invites I respectfully decline. I just dont agree with it and do not consider it a sport. I get what you are saying about the techniques and savvyness that hunting requires...im a huge fan of sports BUT i just consider hunting to be one.

to each his own brother...

IMO i dont think hunting is a sport...my brother (which we are VERY close) on the other hand is an avid hunter as well - i dont frown on it and dont give him any kind of lectures. He invites I respectfully decline. I just dont agree with it and do not consider it a sport. I get what you are saying about the techniques and savvyness that hunting requires...im a huge fan of sports BUT i just consider hunting to be one.

to each his own brother...
    For sure, you can have civil debates and disagree. I do eat almost everything I hunt tho.

For sure, you can have civil debates and disagree. I do eat almost everything I hunt tho.
    does include the women?...

We're getting off topic now LOL but regarding hunting..... I see NOTHING "OK" about going into the woods.... killing a 10pt. buck and putting the head on your wall without utilizing the rest of the meat.

I personally don't hunt..... but i don't have anything against hunters. I understand why people like to hunt...... I just think the whole animal needs to be utilized and not killed for the fun of it.

We certainly would not accept shooting another human for the fun of it..... what makes our "life" more worthy than an animals? If i was starving and had a gun..... i'd kill an animal and eat it. Like I said..... If you kill it..... you use it.

regarding "Over population" - there are some instances where this is necessary. Hell.... humans are over populated..... but we have some serious natural diseases that kill us.

lastly..... regarding the "torture" of animals.... it is NEVER ok! There is absolutely NO REASON for it and those people should have the same thing done back to them to see how it feels. Put yourself in the dogs position for a second..... imagine being held down and having your nuts cut off..... that just disgusts me to no end.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

does include the women?...
    I wont eat EVERY one of em..... i'm very selective with that LMAO

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I wont eat EVERY one of em..... i'm very selective with that LMAO

~Haz~
    thats where the ALMOST comes in my friend...ALMOST all...

We're getting off topic now LOL but regarding hunting..... I see NOTHING "OK" about going into the woods.... killing a 10pt. buck and putting the head on your wall without utilizing the rest of the meat.

I personally don't hunt..... but i don't have anything against hunters. I understand why people like to hunt...... I just think the whole animal needs to be utilized and not killed for the fun of it.

We certainly would not accept shooting another human for the fun of it..... what makes our "life" more worthy than an animals? If i was starving and had a gun..... i'd kill an animal and eat it. Like I said..... If you kill it..... you use it.

regarding "Over population" - there are some instances where this is necessary. Hell.... humans are over populated..... but we have some serious natural diseases that kill us.

lastly..... regarding the "torture" of animals.... it is NEVER ok! There is absolutely NO REASON for it and those people should have the same thing done back to them to see how it feels. Put yourself in the dogs position for a second..... imagine being held down and having your nuts cut off..... that just disgusts me to no end.

~Haz~
    very few hunter dont utilize meat. I myself have never ran across one who didnt to be honest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information