Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    ^^^

To test out my theories....you would need 2 things

1. limit your use to once and only once a week.

2. you need to be doing rigorous learning daily. such as having a diffiucult major in college.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    ^^^

To test out my theories....you would need 2 things

1. limit your use to once and only once a week.

2. you need to be doing rigorous learning daily. such as having a diffiucult major in college.
    I could have really used this for my calc1 and calc2 classes

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    7/15/2009 my first baby was born!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I could have really used this for my calc1 and calc2 classes
    I am going through calc right now and I feel its been a huge help.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    i walked in on 2 guys fuking sheep....... lol jk

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    that is incorrect. Marijuana does not kill brain cells. The study about the killing of brain cells was done in the 70's on a monkey. WIth current day technology, no matter how hard they try, scientists just cannot reproduce those results. Their is absolutely nothing to support that mj kills brain cells. saying that mj kills brain cells by analogy is comparable to the science community's stances on steroids in the 70's, "they do nothing for muscle growth.

Let me just put it this way. I started smoking at about the time I got obsessed super serious about school. I feel mj has aided in brain development. I still stand by my theory. Perhaps thc plays some kind of role in initiating some chain of events that helps the brain to be more elastic.

in case you didnt see my second post on the subject. I also feel it can somehow encourage the brain to start acting as one unit, and become 1 integrated unit rather than a bunch of pieces.

and more. I feel it has taught me how to unlock the power of the so called "right brain thinking"

and not only connectivity neuron to neuron, but integration of the brain as a whole.
    No I saw that second post. I'm still a little fuzzy about what you're saying though.

I understand the right brain thinking. I'm right brain dominant myself.

But I don't understand what you mean by the brain as one whole unit. So you mean regions of the brain that control sight or something would be connected to regions of the brain that control hunger? What would the advantage of that be?
    I just don't get it.

And thanks for clearing up the braincells, I was just basing that on the fact that when I use to smoke daily, my memory was shot to shit. I'd misplace my keys, forget assignments, be less talkative, so no matter what anyone say based on my own experience the crap kills brain cells.
    But I have no idea what you mean by an integration of the brain.

So if I was shot in the head instead of losing one function, (depending on the region of the brain) I could lose them all cause they were "integrated"? ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    No I saw that second post. I'm still a little fuzzy about what you're saying though.

I understand the right brain thinking. I'm right brain dominant myself.

But I don't understand what you mean by the brain as one whole unit. So you mean regions of the brain that control sight or something would be connected to regions of the brain that control hunger? What would the advantage of that be?
    I just don't get it.

And thanks for clearing up the braincells, I was just basing that on the fact that when I use to smoke daily, my memory was shot to shit. I'd misplace my keys, forget assignments, be less talkative, so no matter what anyone say based on my own experience the crap kills brain cells.
    But I have no idea what you mean by an integration of the brain.

So if I was shot in the head instead of losing one function, (depending on the region of the brain) I could lose them all cause they were "integrated"? ..
    This one is tough to articulate, let me get at it tomarrow. I will try and think of an example that makes sense.

When I mean everything connected, I think I meant mostly cortex, not lower level brain functioning areas. "everything" was a really bad choice of words......But I think I mean everything like cortex wise....so like memory and problem solving etc etc.

Let me stew on this overnight, it will probably keep me up all night, and I will get back to ya tomarrow.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    good thread

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    When my three year old daughter died from a Brain Tumor

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    DAMN that suck. It's one thing loosing a spouse, a parent or a friend/lover but your child? I could not imagine a worse pain.
    I am really sorry to hear you had to go through that, truly.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am going through calc right now and I feel its been a huge help.
    Calc was no joke for me. When calc2 hit i was totally lost. Had a friends help me through it. He was in high school = owned

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    First time (Grenada) fighting

Meeting my wife in England

Birth of my twin girls

Birth of my sons

Being shot down ( took them 3 days to get me and crew)

And now my girls going off to college

Live just changes you it's hard but you move on

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    heres a few

1.found marijuana in my dads draw when i was 12 (had no idea what it was), took 1 bud, showed it to my mate, he cut it up n we smoked it,
    MY FIRST THOUGHTS "hey this smells like my dad on a friday night'

2. found a dildo in my mums draw when i was 14

3. before i went out with mates one night, found a box of mints in garage, swallowed 1, sucked on other and tasted like shit, had a look at the thing and realised thier was a superman logo on it, went out with mate, and danced allllllllllllll NIGHT long

4.grandfathers death, was day i started dieting, went from fat to fit i think is the saying, now muscly lol

5. NIGHT i feel in love with my girlfriend, both of us popped and were pinging, lying in the back of my 4WD that was parked over a cliff facing mountins (as a view) with boot open, with stereo system turned up real loud with a light trance song playing 'In the Dark' by dj tiesto
    stared into her eyes and feel in love

6. 5 best mates i grew up with went to jail for murder, happened to murder the guy 1 hour after i left them to go home,

thiers more but i think thats enough

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There was this one time at band camp, God appeared infront of me and told me i was the choosen one...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1)Travelling the world a few years back changed me. It was a real eye opener and the fact I was travelling alone toughened me up and made me outgoing, something I never was during my teenage years. It really was a journey of self discovery and I went to some brilliant places and met a lot of brilliant people.

2) Discovering weight training and bodybuilding. Being amazed that I could turn into a big looking bastard.

3) Falling head over heels for a particular girl really changed me. A side of me appeared I never thought possible, genuine love, happiness, wanting to make someone happy. Thinking I was going to be with this person forever.

4) Breaking up with the person in number 3). I went into a really dark place after that. I became a very angry and depressed person.

5) Going back into education and going to University. I left school at the age of 16 and decided that getting a shitty job at the time and earning money was more important than further education which is what a lot of my mates was doing. 4 years later they've all graduated and got awesome jobs. Then I realised that what I was doing really ****ing sucked. That's when I decided to go travelling and see the world. After travelling, I started bodybuilding and met the girl of my dreams as mentioned earlier. Then I lost her and after a long time of depression, a good 18 months, I suddenly realised that there was three major things in my life affecting me in a bad way. My broken relationship, my shit job and my parents. Going to University eliminated all three of those things and it turned me into what I call a "Born again Optimist!". It's funny but all 5 points are intertwined with each other.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    18 - jail for first time
    20 - jail for second time
    20 - jail for third time
    21 - jail for fourth time

-in between jail bids. got heavily into doing and dealing drugs.
    -sold drugs to a close friend... who one night OD'd and died off of the drugs i had sold him.

-finding this website after 3rd time in jail. started to get on track and into weight lifting and the lifestyle

-realizing that just cuz my mom wasnt part of my childhood. doesnt mean that she cant be part of the rest of my life. and now i know shes the best thing in it.

-having to go to driving safety classes and coming across photos of one of my best high school friends who had died in a Drunk accident. his car was wrapped around a telephone pole. his body was too. those pics really shook me up. saw them 6 years after he died and i was more devasted at that time then when he actually passed away.

-realizing that i cannot ask everyone for forgiveness that i have wronged... but the fact that im sorry will have to suffice.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Joining the army and being sent off to Grenada right out of boot camp
    was not ready for the thing's I did or saw.

Getting married to women who will call me on my shit that I pull

Birth of my kids

My 3 Daughter's going of to university

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    i didnt realize the number of people on here whove had a serious drug addiction. correlation?

irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    steroids saved my life......the periods of time i've been dedicated to gear and training, i've been able to live a clean life away from coke and ecstacy.....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    were im from drugs are allways in use...ive never been a drug addict in terms of how average joe sees drug users...i.e all robbing bastards.....ive allways took drugs as part of social life....since 13 and will always do so to some extent....IMO the worst drug out there is Alchol.

dont get me wrong ive seen people go down hill on drugs but ive seen more waste away on alchol.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    were im from drugs are allways in use...ive never been a drug addict in terms of how average joe sees drug users...i.e all robbing bastards.....ive allways took drugs as part of social life....since 13 and will always do so to some extent....IMO the worst drug out there is Alchol.

dont get me wrong ive seen people go down hill on drugs but ive seen more waste away on alchol.
    I can completely agree and say I have walked in the same shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    i didnt realize the number of people on here whove had a serious drug addiction. correlation?
    Say the average person "becomes" an adult at 18. By becomes I don't mean just turn a biological birthday, I mean he/she had to move out on thier own.
    Alright, perhaps some sooner, I have been on my own since 17.

In the course of 20 years old adulthood I can say for sure 90%+ of persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability do become exposed to illicits and/or alcohol.

I can fully agree alcohol addiction for sure IMHO does more damage to society than any other chemical.

In conclusion, the correlation between humanity and chemical use is none discriminatory its not just AAS users... its regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability... unfortunately

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    it was allways alot easier for me to score drugs when growing up...than to get alchol and cigaretes.....

i think all drugs should be legalised....im not going to have a debate on this thread with anyone.. because tha will not be on topic

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree cant believe how many people had drug issues ont his board

but then again, since steroids are perceived in most societies as bad as drugs, doesnt suprise me that alot of people in this forum use recreational drugs, i mean come on u used steroids knowing how people perceive them, drugs is just another part of the list

yes i use drugs to relax, not bragging on you guys, just find it ironic

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Kale, sorry for asking mate, but what was the exact date again, isnt it soon again? i Remember we had a thread last year and the year before ..... ?

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    that is incorrect. Marijuana does not kill brain cells. The study about the killing of brain cells was done in the 70's on a monkey. WIth current day technology, no matter how hard they try, scientists just cannot reproduce those results. Their is absolutely nothing to support that mj kills brain cells. saying that mj kills brain cells by analogy is comparable to the science community's stances on steroids in the 70's, "they do nothing for muscle growth.

Let me just put it this way. I started smoking at about the time I got obsessed super serious about school. I feel mj has aided in brain development. I still stand by my theory. Perhaps thc plays some kind of role in initiating some chain of events that helps the brain to be more elastic.

WOW Iron... Intersting Read mate....
    in case you didnt see my second post on the subject. I also feel it can somehow encourage the brain to start acting as one unit, and become 1 integrated unit rather than a bunch of pieces.

and more. I feel it has taught me how to unlock the power of the so called "right brain thinking"

and not only connectivity neuron to neuron, but integration of the brain as a whole.
    WOW Iron... Interesting Read mate....

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    my daughters mother taking her away from me when she was 3 weeks old . getting a call from her when she turned 16 . marrying my wife (thanks babes for the last 20 years) my kids all being born . moving to ireland . my mother finding out she had cancer my mother beating cancer .

Blog Entries
    after not comming home for 2 days after a crazy drug filled bender and my wife calling me out with an ultimatum. it was then i realized that i missed the first 5 years of my daughters life. i may have changed like 5 diapers that whole time. i was a bad dad and even worse husband. i was going throug a half oz of somthing i thought smelled real good a day and just blowing everything....my money my marriage,my buissness my life. the fight we had that night really changed my perspective on life. evrything has changed seince that night.........i quit cold turkey......found bbing......got my marriage back on track......and spend as much free time with my daughter as i can to make up for lost time.......things have never been better. we are all very happy........its tru what thay say about money though, it changes some peeps. had i not been wealthy at that time i probably would have never got involved with the drug. at least not to that extent. i am now poor and humbled but happy......

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    yes... i believe its very a close correlation and relation between ppl who are/were addicts and are now addicted to the bodybuilding/steroid lifestyle.

i dont care what ppl say... steroids are addictive. maybe no physically and scientifically... but mentally and emotionally they are

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yes... i believe its very a close correlation and relation between ppl who are/were addicts and are now addicted to the bodybuilding/steroid lifestyle.

i dont care what ppl say... steroids are addictive. maybe no physically and scientifically... but mentally and emotionally they are
    I couldnt agree more.....same addict different drug right here.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    1- My dad never coming home, waiting until 10pm to eat with him but he wouldnt show. The when he would come home, he would take me with him.....just to sit in the truck while he was in a bar. My mom kicked him out before I was 10.

2- My mom dieing of cancer when I was just 16.

3- My brother dying in a street bike accident 4 days before my 18th B-day.

4- Drugs, alochol and trouble after that

THANK GOD I FINALLY MET MY WIFE. Guys if your lifes fuc'd up, do all you can to find a good girl, you'll change for the better, dont change her.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    1- My dad never coming home, waiting until 10pm to eat with him but he wouldnt show. The when he would come home, he would take me with him.....just to sit in the truck while he was in a bar. My mom kicked him out before I was 10.

2- My mom dieing of cancer when I was just 16.

3- My brother dying in a street bike accident 4 days before my 18th B-day.

4- Drugs, alochol and trouble after that

THANK GOD I FINALLY MET MY WIFE. Guys if your lifes fuc'd up, do all you can to find a good girl, you'll change for the better, dont change her.
    i hear you man, my wife is my rock. not wanting to lose her and my daughter was my main motivation to straighten out. she has stood by me no matter what ive done and never held a grudge or throws it in my face. god bless her.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i hear you man, my wife is my rock. not wanting to lose her and my daughter was my main motivation to straighten out. she has stood by me no matter what ive done and never held a grudge or throws it in my face. god bless her.
    That's great...make sure she knows it, I finally just started manning up and letting her know it. Took me a while to swallow my pride.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    That's great...make sure she knows it, I finally just started manning up and letting her know it. Took me a while to swallow my pride.
    i tell her everyday.....and i help out around the house and do alot of stuff i never did before to show her how much i appreciate her. things have never been better in our relationship.......

^^^^^^^^^Awwww yas are just big softies really...LOL

but yous are completely right.......im not married and dont have a girlfriend at the min...but you should allways let the people who are most important to you.....know exactly how you feel about them...because you never know when you might lose the chance to....and thats not nice at all...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i tell her everyday.....and i help out around the house and do alot of stuff i never did before to show her how much i appreciate her. things have never been better in our relationship.......
    Makes life so much easier.

BG
    ^^^^^^^^^Awwww yas are just big softies really...LOL

Your just mad you cant get a girl !!! JK

LOL........more like i dont want one....im happy being single at the moment....no agro...do what you want when you want...

BG
    LOL........more like i dont want one....im happy being single at the moment....no agro...do what you want when you want...
    Sure, your just are in the mood NOT to get laid all the time right now.......

Blog Entries
    ya i remember those days but i gotta tell ya its great having someone to come home to and have your way with on any given day. i got really lucky to say the least...

BG
    Lucky indead, makes you strive to do better...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information