Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    alex18 is offline Member
    being 15 years old...catching my dad having an affair and having to sit my mum down and tell her.... ruined my teenage years....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ya i remember those days but i gotta tell ya its great having someone to come home to and have your way with on any given day. i got really lucky to say the least...
    dont get me wrong...there is plenty of good in a relationship...i was with a girl for 7 years....cant be arsed to get in deep at moment want to do my own thing for a good few years....say 10 atleast LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    dont get me wrong...there is plenty of good in a relationship...i was with a girl for 7 years....cant be arsed to get in deep at moment want to do my own thing for a good few years....say 10 atleast LOL
    thats cool bro im not judging you or anything just throwing out my 2 cents.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man no prob........i never took it like that..

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Nothing. I cant really think of anything that significant. Is that bad?

The best i can do is becoming self aware of who i am and where i want to go in life, my interests, passions. This happened recently.

The worst i can do, almost doing jail time over growing a buncha f'n plants. I have never moved out a house so fast.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    some of these make me sad, perhaps almost teary... goddamn nolvadex

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Tonite finding out that T-Mos has passed away at age 44 and hearing of Swolecats passing at 38 has ahd a drmatic effect on the cycles I will be doing in my future.

I konw there is no evidence that AAS were related to there death. But I dont want it to be related to mine.

We should all take this with a heavy heart.

Im devistated by this news. I can only imagine what his lived ones are going through.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Tonite finding out that T-Mos has passed away at age 44 and hearing of Swolecats passing at 38 has ahd a drmatic effect on the cycles I will be doing in my future.

I konw there is no evidence that AAS were related to there death. But I dont want it to be related to mine.

We should all take this with a heavy heart.

Im devistated by this news. I can only imagine what his lived ones are going through.
    There is one other thing the two shared in common and that was both battled with depression and had high stress levels. I battle with both of those and sometimes I simple just dont feel like training or eating right. Cardio and eating good and lowering my stress levels and coping with my own depression is something I am taking out of all this. Too many good bro's are going down and that bust their asses in the gym like me (most of the time) that are dying from essentially mental illness manifesting themselves into physical ailments.

I know Men are suppose to be Men and all, but our mental health needs to be a priority we talk about more openly I think. I have clinical depression, take meds when I need to, more for insomnia and I absolutely refuse to go to a professional for help. I am educated I know the risks, the facts, but my Man Pride gets in the way of me seeking help because thats what Women do. If I dont change things I know for a fact that I will probably die of a ailment of the mind prematurely.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    There is one other thing the two shared in common and that was both battled with depression and had high stress levels. I battle with both of those and sometimes I simple just dont feel like training or eating right. Cardio and eating good and lowering my stress levels and coping with my own depression is something I am taking out of all this. Too many good bro's are going down and that bust their asses in the gym like me (most of the time) that are dying from essentially mental illness manifesting themselves into physical ailments.

I know Men are suppose to be Men and all, but our mental health needs to be a priority we talk about more openly I think. I have clinical depression, take meds when I need to, more for insomnia and I absolutely refuse to go to a professional for help. I am educated I know the risks, the facts, but my Man Pride gets in the way of me seeking help because thats what Women do. If I dont change things I know for a fact that I will probably die of a ailment of the mind prematurely.
    I think we all battle with these . There are definitly 2 major factors of life.

Help somtimes comes with a hefty $ sign . And if you dont have the money 1st there will be no help for you.

If you can find free or cheap help it usually isnt very good

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

I also suffer from mental health problems I did get professional help and was on medication for three years bro. I agree my health before seeking help was out of control and was on a down hill slide. I am off the meds (doc orders) will be getting back on them again because i just dont feel the same..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    I think we all battle with these . There are definitly 2 major factors of life.

Help somtimes comes with a hefty $ sign . And if you dont have the money 1st there will be no help for you.

If you can find free or cheap help it usually isnt very good
    Your completely right money is one issue for me, I am in my last year of graduate school hopefully and I simple cant afford much more than basic care. The frustrating thing for me is that I do talk to friends and loved ones about my problems which for me is mainly insomnia. No one understands what I go through and for the life of me I cant seem to explain it to them I guess. They think I just have a problem here and there with falling asleep. They dont understand that I sleep every third night. I may get 8 hours of actually sleep a week total if I am lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I also suffer from mental health problems I did get professional help and was on medication for three years bro. I agree my health before seeking help was out of control and was on a down hill slide. I am off the meds (doc orders) will be getting back on them again because i just dont feel the same..
    I refuse to go on any long term medications. I do not want to become physically dependent on a substance other that mountain dew of course. I try to deal with everything as best I can, if the need arises I will seek medication for short term use. Because I dont always feel really down, or have manic panic attacks. Sometimes I can go a couple of months in stints and sleep every night for at least a few hours. All that could be my bigger problem though. I am just more scared of mind altering drugs than I am of being a emotional I guess.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I refuse to go on any long term medications. I do not want to become physically dependent on a substance other that mountain dew of course. I try to deal with everything as best I can, if the need arises I will seek medication for short term use. Because I dont always feel really down, or have manic panic attacks. Sometimes I can go a couple of months in stints and sleep every night for at least a few hours. All that could be my bigger problem though. I am just more scared of mind altering drugs than I am of being a emotional I guess.
    mountain dew makes your nuts smaller..lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Is that true???

I have been hearing that sense I was a kid, and I am not kidding.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that true???

I have been hearing that sense I was a kid, and I am not kidding.
    Urban Myth...I googled it

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Watching my mother lose her battle with Cancer was the worst thing yet.

irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    it's yellow dye #5

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alex18 View Post
    being 15 years old...catching my dad having an affair and having to sit my mum down and tell her.... ruined my teenage years....
    Talk about awkward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information