Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Holyshit. Can anyone read and understand godfathers post. It was a fvcken example.

ranging. Try some reading comprehension and go re-read godfathers post. You should be apologising

BTW. What godfather wrote is no different then the OP's original statement. Just the OP's was offensive to you because you may not be that skinny guy.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 08-12-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The controversy!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^Good times !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Holyshit. Can anyone read and understand godfathers post. It was a fvcken example.

ranging. Try some reading comprehension and go re-read godfathers post. You should be apologising

BTW. What godfather wrote is no different then the OP's original statement. Just the OP's was offensive to you because you may not be that skinny guy.
    Yes...and he was definately being offensive to people who worked as labourers......two wrongs dont make a right....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Yes...and he was definately being offensive to people who worked as labourers......two wrongs dont make a right....
    Yes he was to prove a point. Not because that's how he feels. It was an example to get people reaction.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    wow this thread went from fun to annoying in hurry

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ^^^^^^^ well it certainly did that.....peace

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You see a phenominal looking female with a really skinny guy. It shouldn't get me mad, it shouldn't iritate me..but it doesssss (only when im single) lol

I'm sorry but I do find it pathetic that some people seem to think being in good physical shape equates to being a down to earth, loving human being and all women should want them.

Being skinny does not mean you cannot be a genuine nice guy that a woman could fall in love with.

There are more things to life than being "Ripped" or "Shredded", it is actually a flaw in yourself if those petty insecure things are the only things that make you feel like you are successful or a good person.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

No...not even in the same ball park. I said it makes me angry seeing a skinny guy with a hot chick. I never came out and said "he's a fvcking loser.". If you recall, that was Godfather's exact word choice for a laborer.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I'm sorry but I do find it pathetic that some people seem to think being in good physical shape equates to being a down to earth, loving human being and all women should want them.

Being skinny does not mean you cannot be a genuine nice guy that a woman could fall in love with.

There are more things to life than being "Ripped" or "Shredded", it is actually a flaw in yourself if those petty insecure things are the only things that make you feel like you are successful or a good person.
    It's nice to know that someone else "gets it" as well. Because where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post

Awwww I think Im going to go touch myself , hahahahaha, didnt know you had a soft side......skinny. LOL JK buddy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    ive been wealthy for a while and poor for a while, and without a doubt the funnest ive ever had and truest friends/girlfriends ive ever made was while i was broke.

gfather was a little arrogant in his post, but i get what he was trying to say. not being a drivin person is a character flaw, imo. you dont have to be "successful" (by gfathers terms or the OPs) but you should always want to improve yourself and strive to be better. if thats improving your body, your finances, or just becoming a better friend/husban/son.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post

gfather was a VERY arrogant in his post, but i get what he was trying to say but he's still a douche. not being a drivin person is a character flaw, imo. you dont have to be "successful" (by gfathers terms or the OPs) but you should always want to improve yourself and strive to be better. if thats improving your body, your finances, or just becoming a better friend/husban/son.
    Well said.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    ive been wealthy for a while and poor for a while, and without a doubt the funnest ive ever had and truest friends/girlfriends ive ever made was while i was broke.

gfather was a little arrogant in his post, but i get what he was trying to say. not being a drivin person is a character flaw, imo. you dont have to be "successful" (by gfathers terms or the OPs) but you should always want to improve yourself and strive to be better. if thats improving your body, your finances, or just becoming a better friend/husban/son.
    I think this is the only post that we can all agree on. Nicely, done. Good way to end this god damn thread, lol.

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    why do all muscle heads think girls only care about big muscles? its funny that someone would even think this. women care more about a guy being nice, smart and honest or being funny and entertaining than some idiot with big biceps. if you look at all the hollywood douchebags, girls like the more normal guys in good shape then some gigantic guy on the juice.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnCash View Post
    why do all muscle heads think girls only care about big muscles? its funny that someone would even think this. women care more about a guy being nice, smart and honest or being funny and entertaining than some idiot with big biceps. if you look at all the hollywood douchebags, girls like the more normal guys in good shape then some gigantic guy on the juice.
    actually its easier to whore ard when u have big muscles.....not talking abt serious relationship cause I dont need one........nor do I personally care abt them.

kickinit is offline Member
    I think its more of an insecurity then anything, chicks know DORKs won't go anywhere and they will do what she wants when she wants cuz he is the bitch.

Just like most guys know that if you fine a chick that was once fat (and humble) once she gets skinny or should we say GREAT shape then thats a real find. Thats what I got..... She feeds me well, takes care of me, and never gives me any real lip. (over 7 years married)

Tucc is offline Associate Member
    I pulled mine after she pulled on me... lol...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information