Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Does it piss you off when..

You see a phenominal looking female with a really skinny guy. It shouldn't get me mad, it shouldn't iritate me..but it doesssss (only when im single) lol

ray0414 is offline Member
    ha, yea. this reminds me of the dooshbag thread.i cant believe shes with HIM!

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You see a phenominal looking female with a really skinny guy. It shouldn't get me mad, it shouldn't iritate me..but it doesssss (only when im single) lol
    No it doesn't. Because there will come a time and a place where you have to realize that your agenda doesn't always match up with someone else's agenda.

Humble yourself.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't care about the 'skinny' guys. If a girl likes that, she likes that.

I do not like hot women + ugly men. I mean, looks aren't everything but... my god, where is the attraction? What the fvck..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    There is this hot Russian bombshell at my gym who's boyfriend/husband is some bald medium build dude that looks 20 years old then her.

And when I say bald, I mean bald and he doesn't pull it off like Vin Diesel.

Me and my friend always joke about how it pisses us off...lol

thai-lan is offline Member
    well u know what they say ...

MONEY TALKS

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    guys, most girls past the age of 21 care more about a sense of humor and how they are treated then looks..

doesn't shock me at all.. hell my wife is alot better looking then me. but i make her laugh..

PLUS, most guys that care alot about their bodies spend alot of time at the gym or training or something that causes them to feel like second.. and some hot women don't want to play second to a body builders life style

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Why do we assume that since we care so much about our bodies that all other attractive women will care about us as well? I cant speak for everyone here, but just having a built, muscular body will not get you women. I know a few people who are MUCH bigger than me, and in MUCH better shape. However, I dress better, I'm smarter, I've accomplished more, and I have a better personality. When I'm single I have the ability to pull any girl in the room that I want, and with little effort. Simply being into bodybuilding and being a large person does not make you an alpha male capable of getting beautiful women at your behest.

Additionally, just being into bodybuilding and in excellent shape will not make up for being socially awkward, insecure, a dork, a nerd, or a geek. It will also not make up for the fact that you may be 30 years old and a day laborer making $10 an hour, or essentially a f**king LOSER.

There are any number of reasons that a beautiful female might choose to be with the person they are with. And there are any number of reasons a beautiful female might choose NOT to be with a 'bodybuilder' if they are lacking in other parts of life which are important.

For instance, when I am single, if I meet a very attractive female who is either 1) not in college, or 2) not in a career (a job isn't enough), then I will NOT talk to her. I am extremely motivated, driven, and goal oriented, and I have nothing in common with a chick who is an unmotivated loser and is content with making $10 an hour for the rest of her life and can't hold a conversation. I am extremely turned off by chicks who think that their good looks can get them through life, or that people should ignore that they are overall shitty people in every other aspect of their lives.

We should all get over ourselves a little bit. It's a shame because I know a guy, who is 28, has been working construction as a bitch for the last 9 or so years, no education what so ever. Is in very good shape and juices..He makes about $500 bucks a week, lives in a shitty apartment, and goes to the bars 3 or 4 nights a week. He is always with really hot chicks, really hot loser chicks who also don't have shit for careers, basically bar rats. That is his life, no career, nothing, he's a f**king loser that can pull other hot losers. Give me a break. If you're reading this and you are a day laborer who makes $10 an hour, go do something with yourself. What kind of excuse can you make for having the dedication to be in better shape than 99% of males on this earth, yet be in the bottom 1% of income earners and basically be a f**king loser. It's late, I need to stick, and I'm aggrivated... Bye

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Why do we assume that since we care so much about our bodies that all other attractive women will care about us as well? I cant speak for everyone here, but just having a built, muscular body will not get you women. I know a few people who are MUCH bigger than me, and in MUCH better shape. However, I dress better, I'm smarter, I've accomplished more, and I have a better personality. When I'm single I have the ability to pull any girl in the room that I want, and with little effort. Simply being into bodybuilding and being a large person does not make you an alpha male capable of getting beautiful women at your behest.

Additionally, just being into bodybuilding and in excellent shape will not make up for being socially awkward, insecure, a dork, a nerd, or a geek. It will also not make up for the fact that you may be 30 years old and a day laborer making $10 an hour, or essentially a f**king LOSER.

There are any number of reasons that a beautiful female might choose to be with the person they are with. And there are any number of reasons a beautiful female might choose NOT to be with a 'bodybuilder' if they are lacking in other parts of life which are important.

For instance, when I am single, if I meet a very attractive female who is either 1) not in college, or 2) not in a career (a job isn't enough), then I will NOT talk to her. I am extremely motivated, driven, and goal oriented, and I have nothing in common with a chick who is an unmotivated loser and is content with making $10 an hour for the rest of her life and can't hold a conversation. I am extremely turned off by chicks who think that their good looks can get them through life, or that people should ignore that they are overall shitty people in every other aspect of their lives.

We should all get over ourselves a little bit. It's a shame because I know a guy, who is 28, has been working construction as a bitch for the last 9 or so years, no education what so ever. Is in very good shape and juices..He makes about $500 bucks a week, lives in a shitty apartment, and goes to the bars 3 or 4 nights a week. He is always with really hot chicks, really hot loser chicks who also don't have shit for careers, basically bar rats. That is his life, no career, nothing, he's a f**king loser that can pull other hot losers. Give me a break. If you're reading this and you are a day laborer who makes $10 an hour, go do something with yourself. What kind of excuse can you make for having the dedication to be in better shape than 99% of males on this earth, yet be in the bottom 1% of income earners and basically be a f**king loser. It's late, I need to stick, and I'm aggrivated... Bye

At least they have a job, and are hard workers, that says a lot about their characters. Just because they don't want to follow a career path isn't something to be looked down upon. Not everyone can be managers etc. Don't judge people just by your values and aspirations. F**king different hot chicks every week sounds fairly satisfying especially when the guy is only in his 20s.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

Dude, you are one sad arse MoFo...sorry to say.
    I have a large number of those laborers making $10 an hour that work for me, some are happy, some are not, some are my friends that I could call on if need be.
    Once again....f#cking SAD.

Peace

Terraj

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    It's all about personality .

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    nah it doesnt as long as she cheat on him and sleep with me

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i used to be that skinny guy with hot chicks

wait... i still am

damn!!!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Does it make you laugh when you see a really built guy with a girl that is equally big as him but pure fat like bf% 40%+

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Does it make you laugh when you see a really built guy with a girl that is equally big as him but pure fat like bf% 40%+
    I always tell my wife I'm a chubby chaser . I mean I wasn't til she added the weight . Oh , wait I'm not the built guy or the skinny guy . I'm the horny guy ?

stop talking abt me

Oh last night my wife and I were at the grocery store and OMGOMGOMG... There were three single girls together shopping soooo hot... There was an Asian girl so hot...

I see this guy from the gym, good size old boy, you can see he puts his dues in, and walking behind is his two girls..... Okay two girls squeezed into one, this bitch had butterface, ass, baby had back, baby had front, baby had side toooooooooooo side and her face was a total pizza.

I looked at him and thought does he need a huge?

Oh last night my wife and I were at the grocery store and OMGOMGOMG... There were three single girls together shopping soooo hot... There was an Asian girl so hot...

I see this guy from the gym, good size old boy, you can see he puts his dues in, and walking behind is his two girls..... Okay two girls squeezed into one, this bitch had butterface, ass, baby had back, baby had front, baby had side toooooooooooo side and her face was a total pizza.

I looked at him and thought does he need a huge?
    ive seen too many well built jacked mofo's with big chunky bitches

i dont understand it

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ive seen too many well built jacked mofo's with big chunky bitches

i dont understand it

it was a temporary thing jeez get off my ass

LOL...

One of my boys moved back from Seattle, he is a 300+ LB black guy, he played pro-football.

Thats the way this mofo has always been. We were out one night a few years back and this little hispanic girl comes up to him and chats, he is blowen her off and off and off... 5 min later he is chasing a 300+ lb of loven at the other end of the place.

I went over to his pad a few months later, I see he is ceiling is cracked.

I asked him hey WTF happened...

You know many girl was taking a bath and she sat down a little hard...

I cant make this shit up...lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Prehaps you should start with yourself pal, cause who the **** are you to judge who a loser is based on their career paths? Not everyone can be earning 100K a year, and if it wasn't for the loser at the construction site, you wouldn't have an office block to walk into.

And I think telling anyone reading this that if they do this kind of work then they should go do something better is down right insulting. For some people, work is work, and it's a hell of a lot more satisfying that being on the doll i'd wager.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Prehaps you should start with yourself pal, cause who the **** are you to judge who a loser is based on their career paths? Not everyone can be earning 100K a year, and if it wasn't for the loser at the construction site, you wouldn't have an office block to walk into.

And I think telling anyone reading this that if they do this kind of work then they should go do something better is down right insulting. For some people, work is work, and it's a hell of a lot more satisfying that being on the doll i'd wager.
    Couldnt agree more mate.........i know lots of labourers and they are some of the best people i know......being a loser has nothing to do with what line of work your in.......

i mean just because you earn big doesnt mean you cant be a loser...

i dont even care
    Last edited by Dukkit; 08-11-2009 at 09:33 AM.

but fukk it. im a loser

and a damn good looking one too

**do the dukkit dance!!**

How do we get a fun thread like this so hate filled?

no hate

alex18 is offline Member
    i saw this skinny dude walking down the street over the weekend.... from behind she was smoking! Then they stopped and looked in the window of a store..she was smoking! The guy was skinny as..then he turned around and it was Dukkit!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex18 View Post
    i saw this skinny dude walking down the street over the weekend.... from behind she was smoking! Then they stopped and looked in the window of a store..she was smoking! The guy was skinny as..then he turned around and it was Dukkit!!
    why you lookin at me anyways homo?

you should of just been purely staring at my girls ass

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Couldnt agree more mate.........i know lots of labourers and they are some of the best people i know......being a loser has nothing to do with what line of work your in.......

i mean just because you earn big doesnt mean you cant be a loser...

Me too, and most of them are 100% salt of the earth hard working, good honest people that will do anything for you and proud in the fact of what they do. Because of stenuating circumstances in my life, im at school now but im 32. Yeah im going to school to change my life for the better but i'd never look down on the people still doing the work I used to do and I still talk/hang out with those people now. The only people I would have a problem is, were those that moan about their job but refuse to do anything about their sitiuation.

alex18 is offline Member
    why you lookin at me anyways homo?

you should of just been purely staring at my girls ass

hahaha i was...but you were so skinny it was like roadkill i couldnt help but look! haha

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Flagg....what you studying mate?? have you got a part time job....i only ask because im thinking about changing paths...im 27...qualified multi-skilled technician.

I wouldn't say hate filled, but Godfathers post was extremely ignorant and laced with snobbery that it was bound to piss off some people!

Back to the original topic! I wouldn't say I hate it when I see a hot chick with a someone who looks like he weighs about the same as her....it used to, now I wonder what it is he has over other guys. Prehaps he's just a nice bloke, or maybe he's really funny or maybe he's hung like a donkey! Who knows. But if having bulging muscles was all it took to get the girl, then there would be a hell of a lot more meatheads out there. It's an old cliche, but laughter usually is the way to win the girl!
    Last edited by Flagg; 08-11-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alex18 View Post
    hahaha i was...but you were so skinny it was like roadkill i couldnt help but look! haha
    still better lookin then you. no matter how skinny i get

alex18 is offline Member
    still better lookin then you. no matter how skinny i get

only cos you poured acid on my face after i screwed your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Flagg....what you studying mate?? have you got a part time job....i only ask because im thinking about changing paths...im 27...qualified multi-skilled technician.

Im studying Environmental Science mate. Right now i'd like to get into conservation, save an animal species in need of saving, like the Tiger, or the Gorilla or the Shark or Whale, something overseas. However I got a Law and Politics modules coming up in Years 2 and 3, really looking forward to those, and there's a chance I could get into Green Politics! That's what's good about this subject, not only do I find it really interesting it is very diverse. And there's money to be made if you want to get into Consultancy or Sustainable Energy or if money isn't the be all and end all in your life, then theres Conservation, Archaelogy, Microbiology, Sea Biology or prehaps think about being a Lecturer or Teacher, and its not even as if these jobs pay a pittance either cause they dont. The sky is the limit.

Energizer, I remember you telling me that you got yourself into a scrape a few years back and that you just got yourself out of a tight spot and that you want to start living again. If you're serious about going back to School, do it...cause I wish I started this sooner! It's great fun and I cant believe im in Uni half the time. I also have a mate who used to be a lawyer. He was earning 80K a year, had the gf who was expecting a marriage ring, the house, the cars...but it was utterly worthless and boring to him. So he quit, just like that, quit the job, got rid of his boring gf, sold the house and I cant have more respect for someone as ballsy as that. He was going to be a teacher but now he's going to start Medicine next year.

If you're interested mate, then hit me up with a PM. I can give you a few pointers on what you'd have to do first, enquiries...stuff like that.

And yeah, i've been working about 40 hours a week in a bakery in a Sainsbury store this summer!
    Last edited by Flagg; 08-11-2009 at 09:14 AM.

cheers will do...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dukkit says - you say what kinda excuse can you have to be in better shape then 99% of ppl yet make 10 bucks an hour... well maybe im focused on fitness so that i dont go back to drugs and violence. and it takes all my will power to do so. inturn i dont have the time or money to be able to go to school right now. not sayin ill never go cuz its on my list of goals. but right now i cant.

now i dont know your age but im guessing your older. so see your experience and view are all relative. i just turned 25. so yeah i make 10 bucks an hour. but i also have GOALS and am working towards them. i went from a punk ass kid who didnt care about anyone, hooked on drugs. no parents. lived on my own since 16. to a very respectable person. whose in shape. has a nice place to live. has close friends and family and is slowly pulling himself out of the despair and bullshit he got himself into as a kid.

not everyones life is cut and dry. i had to raise myself and survive for my childhood. school/college was last thing i could think about. i had to think about if i was gonna have food in my stomach at the age of 14. i had to work 40 hours a week and go to highschool 40 hours a week to be able to live. and then i was just barely living (cant get too many high payin jobs when your 16)

so that was def a set back in terms of gettin out of school and havin the money or situation in general to attend college. and when ppl are raised in rough spots such at that they dont always do the right thing. and they go the bad path. drugs. violence. jail. and i did that. no excuse but its where my life lead. so now i cant get loans. grants or such for school. so im stuck till i can save up enough to do so

and in this ECONOMY saving is tough for anyone. i dont care how good of a job you have
    not to speak for Godfather. But thats not what i got from reading his post. He wasnt referring to you or flag. Flag is in school. You have goals you have set personally and for school.

What i got from it are the people who are complacent. The people who are happy with nothing. Working just to pay the bills and make it to a bar on sat night and thats all they want out of life.

also if you are fine with that. Then great. But dont think you are better then someone because they dont care about their fitness levels. And that is what he is getting at. Some people on here think they are better or deserve a better girl because they look better and work hard at it. Why is that better then looking average and working hard at life and a career?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    not to speak for Godfather. But thats not what i got from reading his post. He wasnt referring to you or flag. Flag is in school. You have goals you have set personally and for school.

What i got from it are the people who are complacent. The people who are happy with nothing. Working just to pay the bills and make it to a bar on sat night and thats all they want out of life.

also if you are fine with that. Then great. But dont think you are better then someone because they dont care about their fitness levels. And that is what he is getting at. Some people on here think they are better or deserve a better girl because they look better and work hard at it. Why is that better then looking average and working hard at life and a career?
    Well he did end his post saying he was aggrivated, so prehaps the post was more emotional driven then actual opinion. Mind you he should count to 10 the next time he thinks about writing something when he is in a bad mood. I agree that there are people that seem content with what they have, but I wouldn't call that person a loser. It's true that money cant buy happiness but it does take the sting out of being poor. That being said, if someone is happy with their lot, then who is anyone to judge? It's only people in badly paid jobs that complain constantly that gets my goat, they are the ones that are the losers, cause they shouldnt take the money if they hate the job so much but refuse to change their situation.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Well he did end his post saying he was aggrivated, so prehaps the post was more emotional driven then actual opinion. Mind you he should count to 10 the next time he thinks about writing something when he is in a bad mood. I agree that there are people that seem content with what they have, but I wouldn't call that person a loser. It's true that money cant buy happiness but it does take the sting out of being poor. That being said, if someone is happy with their lot, then who is anyone to judge? It's only people in badly paid jobs that complain constantly that gets my goat, they are the ones that are the losers, cause they shouldnt take the money if they hate the job so much but refuse to change their situation.
    I agree. But i got it as a comparison to this thread. Who are we to judge because we are in better shape. Everyone chooses what to improve on. a job , school or our looks. Just saying you dont deserve a better girl and should get mad because some hot chick is with a skinny guy. He may have more to offer then just biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I agree. But i got it as a comparison to this thread. Who are we to judge because we are in better shape. Everyone chooses what to improve on. a job , school or our looks. Just saying you dont deserve a better girl and should get mad because some hot chick is with a skinny guy. He may have more to offer then just biceps.
    yeah.. howd you pull your wife?? lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information