Tarheel is offline Associate Member

Dog lovers in Philly beware!

Michael Vick is an Eagle!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I believe in free enterprise.

People have been fighting animals since the beginning.

It'll never change.

That reminds me, I owe this guy some money I lost in a cock fight.

Wait, he owes me.

F*CKER!!!

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i find it funny that Roy Jones Jr openly believe cock fighting was a natural sport and went to fights all the time and had his own cocks.....

and nobody ever said shit about that...

mike vick fights dogs and people say he should be kicked out of sports... now i realize his was a bigger case.. but still its not much different

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    its not just the fact that he fought dogs..
    it was how he got rid of dogs, the way he killed those dogs.

if roy jones said he smashed his animals on the ground till they died, drowned, shocked, buried alive, he would be in some shit..

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    i find it funny that Roy Jones Jr openly believe cock fighting was a natural sport and went to fights all the time and had his own cocks.....

and nobody ever said shit about that...

mike vick fights dogs and people say he should be kicked out of sports... now i realize his was a bigger case.. but still its not much different
    It's called the 'Snoopy Syndrome'. People belive that overly domesticated animals (pets), shouldn't be treated in this manner. The question is, "Why is dogs life more important than a chicken?".

Moose, Vick wasn't charged for how he killed dogs. His was about running a criminal enterprise.

Someone please show me the outrage in horse racing and dog racing. Those animals are killed for underperformance as well. HBO's "Real Sports with Bryang Gumbel" has done series on both dog racing and horse racing and the ill humane treatment of those underperforming animals but there is no outrage. Why?

read his plea agreement, that is what he admitted to and why peta and the public is outraged.
    i know what he was charged and convicted with, however read his full plea what he agreed to and admitted to..

vick was a role model to youths, im sure if someone who was in the national spotlight like him did that shit to horses there would be the same outcry..

also, horses have no personality, dogs have character....

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    read his plea agreement, that is what he admitted to and why peta and the public is outraged.
    i know what he was charged and convicted with, however read his full plea what he agreed to and admitted to..

vick was a role model to youths, im sure if someone who was in the national spotlight like him did that shit to horses there would be the same outcry..

also, horses have no personality, dogs have character....
    Agree with you moose except horses do have personalities and learn. I agree we treat horses and greyhounds poorly BgMc

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    even more reason to hate the eagles now.....

For the record..... how animals get treated in racing is every bit as wrong as what vick did..... i'd like to pick him up and smash him on the ground. Not till he died tho..... i'd like to leave him cohearant so he'd know when i was burying him alive.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

luv it Haz....

i want to beat him with u bro, i will dig the hole...

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    I think it is kind of poetic justice that he now has to volunteer for the humane society or something like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    I think it is kind of poetic justice that he now has to volunteer for the humane society or something like that..
    LOL thats awesome..... i hope they're making him clean up the dog sh*t for the dogs that don't have homes.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    He committed a crime
    He's convicted and serves his time put forth by our sytem
    He does the time

He gets out and everyone still treats him like hes never served a day.

Now don't get me wrong i love dogs but if the man did his time, whats all the fuss about ?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    He committed a crime
    He does the time

Now don't get me wrong i love dogs but if the man did his time, whats all the fuss about ?
    I think its becouse so many kids look up to him and he made so much money yet he wanted to do something so cruel and awful.

I dont think its a sports stars job to be a rolemodel but imo they should be, if that makes any sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I think its becouse so many kids look up to him and he made so much money yet he wanted to do something so cruel and awful.

I dont think its a sports stars job to be a rolemodel but imo they should be, if that makes any sense.
    Our system says, you do the crime you do the time. He did. It doesn't say you do the time but never play professional football again.

Im just pointing that out.

I really don't know how i feel about it.

Our system says, you do the crime you do the time. He did. It doesn't say you do the time but never play professional football again.

If you did what he did..... you would have been put away for much longer..... the punishment didn't fit the crime IMO.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    luv it Haz....

i want to beat him with u bro, i will dig the hole...

That is funny shit right there "hey you take on the professional athlete in a fight to the fininsh and I will dig a whole for one of you to lay in" Nice Moose Nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    If you did what he did..... you would have been put away for much longer..... the punishment didn't fit the crime IMO.....

~Haz~
    True

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced

~Haz~
    Haz, very true. How about those fvcks in hollywood. Same thing applies- we do it and we get thrown under the jail.
    legal pricks

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    He committed a crime
    He does the time

You must be an Eagles fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    You must be an Eagles fan!
    i thought he liked the cowboys.....? Colon cowboys......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

He committed a crime
    He does the time

I do agree with you, I think you do your time you are free to be normal again..

my only issue is actually the oppsite of most, their are guys in sports that have done worse, so why is vick downed and others aren't?

now I used the example of Roy jones jr, and though i'm glad he was never treated like that because i love him as a fighter.. the point is within reason he was doing about the same thing.

I do agree with you, I think you do your time you are free to be normal again..

my only issue is actually the oppsite of most, their are guys in sports that have done worse, so why is vick downed and others aren't?

now I used the example of Roy jones jr, and though i'm glad he was never treated like that because i love him as a fighter.. the point is within reason he was doing about the same thing.
    Incase you or anyone is misunderstanding how i'm thinking......

ALL celebrities/athletes SHOULD be treated like the rest of society when it comes to crime. Did Vick get a harsher sentence than some other celebrities or athletes for doing the same thing or worse..... yes. Was it as bad of a sentence as you or I would have gotten...... NO.

I feel that what Vick did was absolutely inhumane, disgusting, and plain sick. He shoould have been punished harder for what he did. HOWEVER..... i also feel that ANYONE, celebrity or not, should be punished the SAME.

Is it fair that one NFL player can kill a human being and get less jail time than another NFL player who killed a bunch of dogs..... NO. That doesn't mean tho that vick should have gotten away with what he did or even should have had a lighter sentence.....

Did he pay his debt..... yea - but it's not like he can complain about how much he's had to repay. It could have and should have been much worse.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

^^ no i agree with you and my comment had nothing to do with yours...

^^ no i agree with you and my comment had nothing to do with yours...

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, On one hand I feel bad for the guy. In the south, dog fights are just common.

On the other hand, the NFL and NBA are very big on these stars being role modles for our youth. I was talking with my girl the other day and we were discussing the difference in today's world for a young male to be growing up, and a young woman.

Most young girls, grow up looking up to Britney Spears, Miley Cirus, girls with celeb type status, or big musicians. Girls grow up idolizing Britney, Christiana, Lindsey Lohan.

young males sports are still king. And these sports stars are expected by the organizations to up hold that status. I think it's great too. When they get in trouble, they are dropped from sponsors. They can't be out getting arrested, being obnoxious drunks in public.

Vick was using the blessings he was given, to run a underground dog fighting organization. He took his life, his gift and the money he made for granted.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Incase you or anyone is misunderstanding how i'm thinking......

ALL celebrities/athletes SHOULD be treated like the rest of society when it comes to crime. Did Vick get a harsher sentence than some other celebrities or athletes for doing the same thing or worse..... yes. Was it as bad of a sentence as you or I would have gotten...... NO.

I feel that what Vick did was absolutely inhumane, disgusting, and plain sick. He shoould have been punished harder for what he did. HOWEVER..... i also feel that ANYONE, celebrity or not, should be punished the SAME.

Is it fair that one NFL player can kill a human being and get less jail time than another NFL player who killed a bunch of dogs..... NO. That doesn't mean tho that vick should have gotten away with what he did or even should have had a lighter sentence.....

Did he pay his debt..... yea - but it's not like he can complain about how much he's had to repay. It could have and should have been much worse.

~Haz~

Except a Me and You could not bank roll that operation.

I don't care about the legal sentence, but the NFL should have came down harder on him, and not reinstated him. The NFL does not need Vick, he needs them, and they should let that me known.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

actually, there are many limitations and continued punishment to a convicted felon..

lots of them..

social acceptance or rejection, judgment for his actions are based on people's opinions and value systems..

I still say he turned his back on his culture and his fathers' culture to appease the masses and to get on with his life..

nothing wrong with that, .. it works for politicians it can work for athletes..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information