Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah she thinks i'm hot, i'm just making a point that while men think men look better massively built, women think differently. Also didn't mean it like women didn't think big guys aren't sexy, just not as sexy as that look i'm going after...

I'm not after other women, but you gotta keep em on their toes.. You guys know how it is.

BG, you are the man! swimtrunks LOL
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 08-15-2009 at 03:35 PM.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Good points, like I said before it all depends on your goals. There is nothing wrong with the smaller cut look and yes a lot of women find that very sexy. I know many girls who already say I'm to big but I dont think I'm nearly big enough. I'm doing it for me and not them anyways. My girl likes it as long as Im healthy and having fun and it has motivated her to do the same then, not build but get more tone. She has a good base, 5' 3" 101 lbs.
    I think you will be a bit bigger than the picture of bradd pitt when you finish cutting though, you should look good.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your cycle status? On? off? PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Whats your cycle status? On? off? PCT?
    No cycles.

Creatine (2bottles), bcaa, whey. fish oil, multi v and food is the only things i've used.

All i've been wanting to do is bring sexy back... I just hope i'm at that point where I can make it happen.

here's one totally relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good points, like I said before it all depends on your goals. There is nothing wrong with the smaller cut look and yes a lot of women find that very sexy. I know many girls who already say I'm to big but I dont think I'm nearly big enough. I'm doing it for me and not them anyways. My girl likes it as long as Im healthy and having fun and it has motivated her to do the same then, not build but get more tone. She has a good base, 5' 3" 101 lbs.
    I think you will be a bit bigger than the picture of bradd pitt when you finish cutting though, you should look good.
    lovbyts, if that's you in your avatar my hat is off. Very well done.

It would be fine if you did do a keto diet and primed for a cycle. or "brought sexy back"

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I think Brad Pitt was 145LBs in fight club no BS

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No cycles.

Creatine (2bottles), bcaa, whey. fish oil, multi v and food is the only things i've used.

All i've been wanting to do is bring sexy back... I just hope i'm at that point where I can make it happen.

here's one totally relaxed.
    You look fine, a little size in the chest and shoulders your girl will be jealous of all the others staring at you.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    LOL

Think i'm going to cut... Starting monday.... It looks like i've got enough muscle to get that look to me, if I just drop some bf.
    Pitt really did excellent with Fight Club.

And that was just from his natty test.

Good show.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You look fine, a little size in the chest and shoulders your girl will be jealous of all the others staring at you.

I agree, he already has a great base to work with (low bodyfat), focus on back thickness and chest...and the chicks and flamers will be creaming over you. lol
    ***No source checks!!!***

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Brad Pitt looks like a fvckn ethiopian in that movie.

And you can make a woman attracted to anything, big or small, if you got the charisma. If not, you may want to look like an ethiopian.. just saying..

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, not yet, I hope to have abbs like that soon but my arms are already bigger and when I do cut i plan on having more size; I like/want the size, it's just my goal. My pics have been posted and in album. I need to update soon because the are older and bad lighting.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    lean bulk
    Agreed.

Ignore people who tell you that you need 'another [X] pounds' before you consider cutting.

There's no reason you need to accrue any more bodyfat than you currently have.

Good progress mate.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are looking good man.

Bull_Nuts is offline Junior Member
    If i were you i'd focus on quality gains....if you are like you are in that picture on average than it seems that cutting wont be too difficult....

IMO id try to put on another 20-30 quality lbs over the next couple years and then re evaluate your status.

I'm going to cut down some and see if i'm happy with the look I get.

Worst case, i'll just lean bulk from there if it doesn't look right. Who knows, maybe run a test only cycle to help with the lean bulk

I'll never heavy bulk for multiple reasons, the biggest one being that I just can't take in the cals without just force feeding. Not to mention my bad gut problems I get.

Probiotics, digestive enzymes and GSE and still no help... Thanks for the advice fellas.

Blog Entries
    Probiotics, digestive enzymes and GSE and still no help... Thanks for the advice fellas.
    wow man.. that sucks.

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

Here's a pic from before I started. Close to 1 year ago.
    You looked pretty dumpy 1 year ago compared to now.
    I wouldn't complain about how long it's taking for progress. You've done a great job so far. You don't need to cut cals imo, it would be a waste of the muscle you have developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    wow man.. that sucks.

Yeah it does, I can deal with it, but others have a hard time dealing with a guy that farts every 5 minutes, and it smells like death lol. Some foods are worse than others on me, but there's not one ceritan combo that will stop this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You looked pretty dumpy 1 year ago compared to now.
    I wouldn't complain about how long it's taking for progress. You've done a great job so far. You don't need to cut cals imo, it would be a waste of the muscle you have developed.

So you think i'll lose most of the muscle i've gained by cutting my cals back some and dropping down to around 8.5/9 %?

johnq is offline Associate Member
    xnotoriousx,
    u could have ibs
    why dont you get a food tolerence test done, i had a bad stomach about 3x a week been to the doctors loads of times with no help, then i had a food tolerence test done and found that chicken and dairy products upset my stomach,so i left those foods out of my diet and everything is good

if i was u i would do a lean bulk, dont you find you feel small with tshirt on, put another 14lbs on you will look good with your tshirt on and off at the same bf% you are now.

your about 50lbs heavy than brad pitt.

he looks like a little boy who needs a good steak

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    ^ Actually almost everyone would do better without dairy past the age of 4. I've cut out dairy along with a lot of other athletes I know and we all feel so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9 View Post
    ^ Actually almost everyone would do better without dairy past the age of 4. I've cut out dairy along with a lot of other athletes I know and we all feel so much better.
    Only dairy I do is eggs for breakfast and cottage cheese for before bed

Quote Originally Posted by johnq View Post
    xnotoriousx,
    u could have ibs
    why dont you get a food tolerence test done, i had a bad stomach about 3x a week been to the doctors loads of times with no help, then i had a food tolerence test done and found that chicken and dairy products upset my stomach,so i left those foods out of my diet and everything is good

if i was u i would do a lean bulk, dont you find you feel small with tshirt on, put another 14lbs on you will look good with your tshirt on and off at the same bf% you are now.

your about 50lbs heavy than brad pitt.

he looks like a little boy who needs a good steak
    haha yeah he does look kind of little, I just don't know exactly how much muscle I want to pound on because I don't want to risk getting fat in the future due to adding a large amount of muscle and then stopping lifting.

Also, I just feel good around 200lbs, it seems like it's my perfect weight. I think i'm going to just drop cals down to maintenance and keep lifting and try to bring out my chest/shoulders and get as lean as I can at 200. Sound like a good idea for a guy with sex machine bod goals like mine?

And for the belly issues, I probably do have that... I should try and have one of thoes tests done. I have tried tons of different combos of food though along with cutting dairy, and still I get the funkatrocious farts every 5 mins. Almost like there's a ****in air compressor in my stomach... I think it's just how my body reacts to high protein.

Yeah I forgot to say eggs are good. Just not milk, yogurt, cheese etc.

So you think i'll lose most of the muscle i've gained by cutting my cals back some and dropping down to around 8.5/9 %?
    I think for 6'3'' sub 200 is too small for sex machine status.

If you gain 5 pounds of muscle and no fat, your body fat percentage still goes down.

If you cut to 190 or even 195, you might not loose all the muscle you've gained, but it isn't a step in the right direction. You're being a girl about your weight.

I'm 6'3'', 270 and it just looks thin and good, not bodybuilder like at all. Girls seem to be enjoying it. 200 is bean-pole status.
    Last edited by Kratos; 08-17-2009 at 09:14 PM.

I think for 6'3'' sub 200 is too small for sex machine status.

If you gain 5 pounds of muscle and no fat, your body fat percentage still goes down.

If you cut to 190 or even 195, you might not loose all the muscle you've gained, but it isn't a step in the right direction. You're being a girl about your weight.

I'm 6'3'', 270 and it just looks thin and good, not bodybuilder like at all. Girls seem to be enjoying it. 200 is bean-pole status.
    Can u post a pic? I'd like to see what 6'3 270 looks like.

I also appreciate your opinion. I hear where you're coming from, I still need to add some muscle... 5lbs of muscle should do the trick. I haven't started the cut yet, kept my cals at 4kcals...

Maybe I should tough it out for a few more months and see what happens.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    yea 6'3 270 isn't thin in any way shape or form.. i was about that weight in my avi..

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    yea 6'3 270 isn't thin in any way shape or form.. i was about that weight in my avi..
    maybe, but it isn't nearly as big as you might think

maybe, but it isn't nearly as big as you might think
    well yea i didn't say it's huge.. but it isn't slim or pencilish in anyway...

What's your guys thoughts on me running a cycle of a popular test booster like spawn/novedex or something?

iv never personaly used any of that.. iv heard of guys getting a bit of gains from spawn, with the right diet of course

Anybody have any info on the best way to take spawn?

Personally if I'm going to spend money on supplements I want the real stuff. ie illegal anabolics. they're usually the same price or cheaper, better results and similar sides.

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    Yeah she thinks i'm hot, i'm just making a point that while men think men look better massively built, women think differently. Also didn't mean it like women didn't think big guys aren't sexy, just not as sexy as that look i'm going after...

I'm not after other women, but you gotta keep em on their toes.. You guys know how it is.

BG, you are the man! swimtrunks LOL
    This is so true.

Some of the girls I asked even said they find muscles disgusting. I don't know why some people have the misconception that all girls like huge muscles.

I'm sure they wouldn't base their decision to be with a guy solely on that, but if you ask them what body type they prefer, they'd go for a swimmer's body over a bodybuilder's.

If you don't believe me, e-raid a girls only forum or something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
    This is so true.

Some of the girls I asked even said they find muscles disgusting. I don't know why some people have the misconception that all girls like huge muscles.

I'm sure they wouldn't base their decision to be with a guy solely on that, but if you ask them what body type they prefer, they'd go for a swimmer's body over a bodybuilder's.

Agreed.

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Why the fuc would you want to look like that for??

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    This is so true.

Agreed 100%

This is so true.

While I agree with that, i've decided to run a cycle.

Right now at 200lbs after the cycle I should be at my goal (210 LEAN) and be able to bring my chest and shoulders out and then PCT my ass off and try to hold on to it and just maintain from then on. Always kind of felt like it's cheating and not really logical to do, but I changed my mind...

TIME TO GROW!!! MUHHAHAHAHA!!

Week Testosterone E Dianabol
    1 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    2 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    3 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    4 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    5 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
    6 500 mg / per week
    7 500 mg / per week
    8 500 mg / per week
    9 500 mg / per week
    10 500 mg / per week
    11 500 mg / per week
    12 500 mg / per week

2 weeks after last injection start pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    armidex on hand just incase

Are my plans in the next 2-3 weeks incase anyone is wondering. I hope I don't get addicted to this shit!

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    whoever said lean bulk im wiht him

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    While I agree with that, i've decided to run a cycle.

Right now at 200lbs after the cycle I should be at my goal (210 LEAN) and be able to bring my chest and shoulders out and then PCT my ass off and try to hold on to it and just maintain from then on. Always kind of felt like it's cheating and not really logical to do, but I changed my mind...

TIME TO GROW!!! MUHHAHAHAHA!!
    Being 6'3'' you should put on way more than 10 lbs with that cycle. Your frame will put on more than that. As far as calories and your gut, try gradually and I mean very gradually upping your calories each week. No more than 100-200 kcals per week. See how that works, also you do not need to eat known foods that will upset your stomach. Stick with what you know you can handle. You may even try putting in good fats like extra virgin olive oil for example into some of your foods or shakes. Like a tea spoon or two will produce a few hundred extra fat kcals that are good for you and the body can use.

Good Luck with your goals.

MS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information