Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: conspiracy????

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Yeah, seeing civil liberty after civil liberty being trampled upon has everything to do with that. /sarcasm

You are not ready for the truth! Once you go beyond Black vs White, Rep vs Dem....you will then see what many are talking about. It's not about a "perfect" gov't, it is about our freedoms and yes this country has seen such freedoms at one point but they are being chipped away at an alarming rate.

I don't give two shits if the President is Black, Purple or ****ing Green. If he stands up for the Constitution and Civil liberties; I am with him...however we now realise that the President is nothing more than a talking puppet. He doesn't call any shots.
    I'm ready for the truth, Murilo, it seems as though you are not. I'm a realist and at no time did this country have all such freedoms for everybody. If so please tell me at what time did this occur? Enlighten me...better yet, EDUCATE ME!!!

Trust me I would love to get beyond black and white, dem v rep, but that isn't reality. We agree that this country has always been run by the elite, but we have never had a president that lived up to the Constitution and Civil Liberties FOR ALL ITS CITIZENS!!

You argue that Democracy is failing, I will counter with it's never been a success. So how do we determine success of a democracy? Is it considered a success when only a handful of it's population can enjoy the fruits of it? That seems to be what you're arguing.
    [/QUOTE]

You might wanna check that again, I never talk about Democracy other than how completely pathetic it is and how that it is NOT the form of gov't we are meant to have.

In a Constitutional Republic, everyone is free to do as they please as long as they don't commit murder, steal or hurt anyone. Live your life as you see fit, my morals are not your morals etc..

Absolutely we must all agree that as long as the human factor is involved there will there never be perfection, we humans could be considered a virus. We consume and destroy.

History is chalked full of death, destruction and misery and all occured for various reasons.

And there are people in the US who deserve jack shit when it comes to freedoms and rights and liberties IMO...they are as follows

1. Murderers
    2. Rapists
    3. Child Molestors
    4. Illegals
    5. Drug dealers

Let me know if I left anyone out but those immediately come to mind.
    ***No source checks!!!***

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I'm ready for the truth, Murilo, it seems as though you are not. I'm a realist and at no time did this country have all such freedoms for everybody. If so please tell me at what time did this occur? Enlighten me...better yet, EDUCATE ME!!!

Trust me I would love to get beyond black and white, dem v rep, but that isn't reality. We agree that this country has always been run by the elite, but we have never had a president that lived up to the Constitution and Civil Liberties FOR ALL ITS CITIZENS!!

You argue that Democracy is failing, I will counter with it's never been a success. So how do we determine success of a democracy? Is it considered a success when only a handful of it's population can enjoy the fruits of it? That seems to be what you're arguing.

You might wanna check that again, I never talk about Democracy other than how completely pathetic it is and how that it is NOT the form of gov't we are meant to have.

In a Constitutional Republic, everyone is free to do as they please as long as they don't commit murder, steal or hurt anyone. Live your life as you see fit, my morals are not your morals etc..

Absolutely we must all agree that as long as the human factor is involved there will there never be perfection, we humans could be considered a virus. We consume and destroy.

History is chalked full of death, destruction and misery and all occured for various reasons.

And there are people in the US who deserve jack shit when it comes to freedoms and rights and liberties IMO...they are as follows

1. Murderers
    2. Rapists
    3. Child Molestors
    4. Illegals
    5. Drug dealers

Let me know if I left anyone out but those immediately come to mind.[/QUOTE]

Finally we agree on something!!! Great posts, but I would have to look into #5. What constitutes a drug dealer, and what drugs are they dealing. Doesn't the fact that we can't take drugs go against a 'live and let live' mentality? That's semantics, but I definitely agree with your overall post there brotha.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    it's late... and I PROMISE I WILL GET INVOLVED AND SAY MY PIECE IN THIS TOMORROW....

DO I BELIEVE IT WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY??

YES...

DO your research I LIVE IN MAINE... I WORKED AT NOT ONE.. BUT TWO OF THE PLACES THE HIJACKERS WENT THROUGH... THE WAL*MART IN SCARBOROUGH MAINE, AND THE HOTEL THEY STAYED AT IN SOUTH PORTLAND, ME TO BOARD THE AIRPLANE FROM PWM TO FLY INTO LOGAN WHERE THE JET WENT MISSING...

I FCKING SAW THESE PIECES OF SHIT..

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL... THEY BREATHED THE SAME AIR AS ME !!!!

I COULD HAVE STOPPED IT...

IF I HAD KNOWN...

I COULD HAVE.. I WOULD HAVE... I LOOKED MOHAMMED ATTA IN THE FCKING EYES... ME !!! I DID THAT... HOW MANY OF YOU LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF A MAN WHO WAS ABOUT TO KILL 3000 PLUS PEOPLE??

I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR A YEAR OR BETTER... I WAS A MESS... STILL AM... IM GETTING TEARY EYED TYPING THIS...

ALL OF YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! NOTHING OF WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE...

IF YOU LOST SOMEONE IN THIS TRADGEDY I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY... I AM SORRY I DIDN'T STRANGLE THE LIFE OUT THEM... I AM SORRY I DIDN'T EXPUNGE THEIR VERY BEING FROM THIS PLANET BEFORE THEY DID WHAT THEY DID...

I HAVE PTSD FROM THIS....

I STILL SEE A COUNSELOR... IM DOWN TO A MONTHLY BASIS NOW...

BUT THIS JUST DRAGGED IT UP....

IM GOING TO BED... OR GOING TO ATTEMPT TO...

GOODNIGHT ALL...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Where does this word come from? It certainly isn't the form of government that established the United States of America. Democracy is the worst form of government, Democracy = Slavery!

Majority rules, 51% get to tell 49% of the people what to do. This poll says this, this poll says that. These people want this, these people want that. I don't care what anyone else wants, I choose to live my life as I see fit and should be free to do so as long as I don't harm anyone, steal etc.

Personally, I prefer a Constitutional Republic myself. I can't speak for anyone else. Ask 10 people on the street what form of gov't the United States is, I would not be shocked at this point for 10/10 to say 'Democracy". We certainly have been brainwashed to believe the farce that is Democracy.

I need to read more on it..I would be interested to know when they began spouting such nonsense. 1913? 1916?

Must be why nobody say's the pledge of allegiance anymore since it gets confusing when the "and to the Republic for which it stands" part comes up.

^^^^^^

Bro, let me know where and when, and I'll sighn up for it anytime!!!

Knew this was going to be a interesting debate/thread to watch.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    it's late... and I PROMISE I WILL GET INVOLVED AND SAY MY PIECE IN THIS TOMORROW....

DO I BELIEVE IT WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORY??

YES...

DO your research I LIVE IN MAINE... I WORKED AT NOT ONE.. BUT TWO OF THE PLACES THE HIJACKERS WENT THROUGH... THE WAL*MART IN SCARBOROUGH MAINE, AND THE HOTEL THEY STAYED AT IN SOUTH PORTLAND, ME TO BOARD THE AIRPLANE FROM PWM TO FLY INTO LOGAN WHERE THE JET WENT MISSING...

I FCKING SAW THESE PIECES OF SHIT..

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL... THEY BREATHED THE SAME AIR AS ME !!!!

I COULD HAVE STOPPED IT...

IF I HAD KNOWN...

I COULD HAVE.. I WOULD HAVE... I LOOKED MOHAMMED ATTA IN THE FCKING EYES... ME !!! I DID THAT... HOW MANY OF YOU LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF A MAN WHO WAS ABOUT TO KILL 3000 PLUS PEOPLE??

I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR A YEAR OR BETTER... I WAS A MESS... STILL AM... IM GETTING TEARY EYED TYPING THIS...

ALL OF YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! NOTHING OF WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE...

IF YOU LOST SOMEONE IN THIS TRADGEDY I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY... I AM SORRY I DIDN'T STRANGLE THE LIFE OUT THEM... I AM SORRY I DIDN'T EXPUNGE THEIR VERY BEING FROM THIS PLANET BEFORE THEY DID WHAT THEY DID...

I HAVE PTSD FROM THIS....

I STILL SEE A COUNSELOR... IM DOWN TO A MONTHLY BASIS NOW...

BUT THIS JUST DRAGGED IT UP....

IM GOING TO BED... OR GOING TO ATTEMPT TO...

GOODNIGHT ALL...
    Sorry bro, didn't mean to drudge up shit for you.

I am truly sorry for what you went through and why.

People can't understand that we are in a fight ever day of our lives.

Right here in the USA.

From both foreign and domestic threats.

Our government would be categorized by the latter.

We can all agree that there is something wrong with the over all picture here.

And we don't like it.

Peace bro's.

(Deuce,pm me if you ever want to talk. I'm here for you bro)

johnCash is offline Associate Member
    global warming is obv real. its funny people still try and debate it. scientists for years have been trying to tell people this but the republican/conservative government turned it into a political issue with all there propoganda by attacking al gore. all he did was make a movie about it, not all the reasearch behind this. yes he did make money by making the movie. does he stand to earn anything off the world switching to electric cars, or solar panels or any other green technology? obv not! does the government stand to loose millions of tax dollars off fuel and other old technologies? and its not all about the world getting hotter. its a combo of the planet warming, more frequent storms, more droughts and basically more extreme weather. the last 10 years the entire world has had more extreme weather then the 50 years before that

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Dame it's August I have the AC turned off most of the summer and it 53 outside and a cool breeze is blowing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information