Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    wheelie on the bike

chewie1130 is offline New Member
    I live in what is hailed as the world’s 9th most dangerous city (Saskatoon, Canada) and the news and personal experiences just start to make you think racist thoughts...a 5min walk from my home and i can score anything and i live in a "good area"
    Last edited by chewie1130; 08-27-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: add more

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie1130 View Post
    I live in what is hailed as the world’s 9th most dangerous city (Saskatoon, Canada) and the news and personal experiences just start to make you think racist thoughts...a 5min walk from my home and i can score anything and i live in a "good area"
    ...i live 5 minute walk from downtown detroit. it makes saskatoon look like candyland, lol.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I worked at a bar/club in san diego this past year, and i find that it was usually the white dudes that felt like they had something to prove, and were usually fighting. but it was the black people at the club below us (club belo anyone?) where 3 people got shot, so....
    My experience proves the same thing.

The white kids generally are not caring guns or knifes.

Just looking to prove they are more superior.

The minorities honestly don't seem to care how big or tuff you are, because a knife to the ribs or a gun makes them tuffer, even if they end up in prison for it.

Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member
    Well folks, case in point here AGAIN!!! I worked last night (wed), mostly white crowd. Maybe one-quarter minority. Make a long story short I and the two other goons I work with throw out 5 guys who were Puerto Rican. I had one of them in such a tight headlock he told me he was gonna pass out, so I let up a bit. I throw him out and what comes next? Then he's a badass outside with his four other boys telling me that hes coming back for my "cracker punk ass" and that hes gonna "spray" the building and me with bullets. The cops come, arrest him and one of his boys. And what did they have on them? 5 inch blades. The black guy I work with throws whites out alll the time, and I have yet to hear ONE of them call him a n****r.

ryan_me is offline New Member
    Its about the area and the city. I mean if you look for bums are you gonna go to a rich neighborhood. As far as white people just want to prouve how tough they are and arew less likely to carry a gun or knife as oppose to a minority thats just a dumb comment. Poor or rich people are people assholes are assholes race has little to do with it. If you are arround violence and hang with violent people you will be more prone to be violent yourself cause in that crowd its normal and acceptable. If all your friends have good jobs and are law abideing chances are you will be to. It just comes down to the kind of people you surround yourself with.

Thats just my opinion.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    wheelie on the bike

Wheelie this

sizerp is offline Banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information