Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    So piece of shit Rush Limbaughs arguments about blacks is ok? He used the same rallying cry against BET (until he found out it was owned by Viacom). Hey don't get mad at blacks for BET. Blame the whites who own it.
    difference is huge my friend.
    rush does not bus thousands in for protests, rush does not hold corporations hostage until he gets the black quota up.

cmon man, ur better then that comparison.

jessie jackson makes his living off racism.
    and please answer my question, would u have a problem with a station titled white entertainment?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i was noting the average i've observed. In fact i've only met perhaps one black person that WASN'T obsessed with their racial designation.
    I'm guessing you don't know any black people. You don't have friends from what I understand so I'm guessing you don't have black friends. I've known several who aren't obsessed with their race. And I even friends with one girl who was shuttled from the ghetto to an all white school as part of some kind of intercity social experiment. She talks like a white person, acts white, and has almost all white friends. So, there is no doubt a variety of how black people feel about race.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL whatever, i'm not ignorant, sure when everyone started importing africans to use as slaves white slaves became less common, but they were very much still in existence...
    and i wasn't speaking for EVERYONE i was noting the average i've observed. In fact i've only met perhaps one black person that WASN'T obsessed with their racial designation.
    An oversimplification to be sure...do some research as to why blacks were imported from Africa and the justification for such. Let me give you a hint (the use of the bible to justify African inferiority, and the use of scientific theory to justify African inferiority). While Scots, Poles, and Irish were believed to be inferior to other Europeans, there were no definative studies done to attempt to prove these theories only the existence of preconceived notions. Europeans made up false science to prove the inferiority of Africans to justify the practice of African slavery. Besides that whites always had a way out of bondage (in theory). Most Scots and Irish were brought over the US as endentured servitude to pay off their debt of travel. So they could eventually gain their freedom and most did. But Africans on the other hand were property, never to see freedom. While some were able to buy their freedom, most weren't not allowed and legislation provided such. No time in history were whites not counted as humans. At first blacks were considered property with and could be treated as such. It wasn't until the slave population in the south exploded that white southeners as a political motive to count them as people, but they weren't counted as a whole man. A male slave was counted only as 3/5 a person and slave women were still simply property.

There's a quick history in a nutshell. We can do into much deeper detail if you like. But equating indentured servitude to the Sub-Saharan African slave trade is absurd.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I'm guessing you don't know any black people. You don't have friends from what I understand so I'm guessing you don't have black friends. I've known several who aren't obsessed with their race. And I even friends with one girl who was shuttled from the ghetto to an all white school as part of some kind of intercity social experiment. She talks like a white person, acts white, and has almost all white friends. So, there is no doubt a variety of how black people feel about race.
    i've met plenty....do I have any black friends? no but you already knew that....i hardly have any white friends so that's a given lol

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    I knew someone would try to use this lame argument. Do you not realize that B.E.T, Ebony, and even Essence magazine are owned by whites?

Whites have their own channels, what about CMT? What is the difference between blacks having their own channel and channels for hispanics, Asians, etc.?
    Amcon's argument was perfectly valid, however, your rebuttal is flawed. The major contention is that it is absolutely okay to have programs, tv channels, magazines et cetera specifically geared towards the interests of blacks, hispanics, asians, and well just about any ethnicity and/or religion other than white.

CMT does not specifically target whites, although the majority of viewers are white.

To the OP, your ads are just examples of the media trying to keep the white man down. I am somewhat joking with that statement. However, there is some truth to it.

Sometimes the same people that preach tolerance for all groups of people are the first to bash and denigrate whites, or to minimally allow for it, or write it off as "no big deal" because historical wrongdoings make minority groups perpetual martyrs.

Nevertheless, there is something subliminal about those messages.

An oversimplification to be sure...do some research as to why blacks were imported from Africa and the justification for such. Let me give you a hint (the use of the bible to justify African inferiority, and the use of scientific theory to justify African inferiority). While Scots, Poles, and Irish were believed to be inferior to other Europeans, there were no definative studies done to attempt to prove these theories only the existence of preconceived notions. Europeans made up false science to prove the inferiority of Africans to justify the practice of African slavery. Besides that whites always had a way out of bondage (in theory). Most Scots and Irish were brought over the US as endentured servitude to pay off their debt of travel. So they could eventually gain their freedom and most did. But Africans on the other hand were property, never to see freedom. While some were able to buy their freedom, most weren't not allowed and legislation provided such. No time in history were whites not counted as humans. At first blacks were considered property with and could be treated as such. It wasn't until the slave population in the south exploded that white southeners as a political motive to count them as people, but they weren't counted as a whole man. A male slave was counted only as 3/5 a person and slave women were still simply property.

There's a quick history in a nutshell. We can do into much deeper detail if you like. But equating indentured servitude to the Sub-Saharan African slave trade is absurd.
    obviously i'm not referring to History as recent as when the African slave trade commenced to such a large degree......prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    difference is huge my friend.
    rush does not bus thousands in for protests, rush does not hold corporations hostage until he gets the black quota up.

cmon man, ur better then that comparison.

jessie jackson makes his living off racism.
    and please answer my question, would u have a problem with a station titled white entertainment?
    You're right Jesse Jackson does make a living off racism. But so does Limbaugh. While he doesn't bus people in personally, he does encourage this racial protests with his rhetoric.

So, IMO, the comparison's are similar. They are both pieces of shit that make a living out exploiting people's fears of each other.

And no, Moose, I wouldn't be offended by white entertainment channel. At least they aren't masking what many in the mainstream media already do, at times. I'm all for the free market and if it makes money...cool!!!

Black inferiority is still being studied BgMc, although I'm not sure why. But on average, African-Americans 15 points lower than European-Americans on IQ tests depending on age.

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/node/7669

"Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa."

Forest Gump was only 3 point bellow 70 if you remember the movie.

"Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians."
    intesting that black people start off ahead of the curve then other races pass them by.

"Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. "
    Last edited by Kratos; 09-23-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for the reply man.

another question,
    do u think there would be a public out cry if there was a channel called white entertainment?
    i know how u feel, but how do u think society would take it, ie. black society?

they would protest right away...

Quote Originally Posted by Western Man View Post
    Amcon's argument was perfectly valid, however, your rebuttal is flawed. The major contention is that it is absolutely okay to have programs, tv channels, magazines et cetera specifically geared towards the interests of blacks, hispanics, asians, and well just about any ethnicity and/or religion other than white.

It isn't flawed, the only flaw is that it doesn't cater to whites. Money is the major motivator of these outlets. And let's face it, minorities don't want to watch only whites on the TV. They need their outlets as well. Companies recognized those needs and provide the service.

CMT does not specifically target whites, although the majority of viewers are white.

It does and its fool hearted to believe otherwise. White southeners are the demographic of that media outlet.

To the OP, your ads are just examples of the media trying to keep the white man down. I am somewhat joking with that statement. However, there is some truth to it.

Sometimes the same people that preach tolerance for all groups of people are the first to bash and denigrate whites, or to minimally allow for it, or write it off as "no big deal" because historical wrongdoings make minority groups perpetual martyrs.

Nevertheless, there is something subliminal about those messages.
    Bold^^^

Again those videos were made by whites. So why are whites bashing whites is the bigger question?

Black inferiority is still being studied BgMc, although I'm not sure why. But on average, African-Americans 15 points lower than European-Americans on IQ tests depending on age.
    This information has been confirmed many times over, and made relatively mainstream knowledge by the Bell Curve.

One thing to bear in mind is that by pointing these facts out nobody is claiming superiority/inferiority. People, and more importantly, groups of people are not equal. We have equal rights, equal opportunity, but never equal ability.

"Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa."

"Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians."
    intesting that black people start off ahead of the curve then other races pass them by.

Toche', Touche' Kratos. I will attempt to find a rebuttal, if I can't you know I'm big enough to concede a point, LOL!!!. But the last sentence offers a very interesting point considering the vast majority of African Americans are mixed in their leniage. Other's like myself, athough not light skinned are mixed (both parents are half white).

Bold^^^

Again those videos were made by whites. So why are whites bashing whites is the bigger question?
    I wouldn't know. I am not capable of understanding their marketing strategy. But I doubt all of those advertisements were created by whites.

Anyways, this is a divisive topic and I don't know why we're having it on a AAS forum.

Bold^^^

because thanks to what's socially acceptable, if you're going to have a butt of a joke, the butt better be white.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Man View Post
    Anyways, this is a divisive topic and I don't know why we're having it on a AAS forum.
    Because if you have the time to post in this thread you don't have shit else to do, and the internet is a good place to get a wide variety of opinions and it's interesting to me to start controversial topics and see where it ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    because if you have the time to post in this thread you don't have shit else to do, and the internet is a good place to get a wide variety of opinions and it's interesting to me to start controversial topics and see where it ends up.
    hahahaha!!! So you were baiting me kratos!!! Lol!! Asshole!!! Lol!!!!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

We are even now....

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would bang the shit out of Mel B given half a chance.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    cute face, nice tatas, tummy is already getting a big pouch for her age and her ass and thighs are to big for my taste. She is gona bet FAT...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    cute face, nice tatas, tummy is already getting a big pouch for her age and her ass and thighs are to big for my taste. She is gona bet FAT...
    did you seriously just call that girl fat? wtf is wrong with you? even if she's not your type....i find it pretty low that you would make such a judgment on her future based on such a little bit of fat on the lower stomach, even all these college girls i'm around every damn day have that much and more prolly.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    A man showed his gray hair on his chest to get social security. His wife said, "Show them your dick so you can get disability."

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member

I don't really subscribe to this type of philosophy of measurement. Most systems that test are not universally based.

How do you measure intelligence? That might sound silly, but it is a really deep question. I have known many who are book smart or genius' according to the book, but they can't get their life together for anything. House a wreck, job a wreck, can't make good decisions.

I have taken IQ tests before and I would categorize it more as an analytical type of measurement. Is that indicative of a person's intelligence? Well it can be in some cases and in other cases it doesn't measure anything.

I think if you put a person in a foreign culture and measured them with other kind of tests they might not score as high. I just don't really subscribe to measuring humans with testing. How about a measurement of happiness and success. How about measuring the size of their family or the good that a person brings into the life of others. What really is smart or intelligent? Very tough question.

As far as the posts on stereotypes... well they are out there and they won't ever go away. sometimes I find humor and sometimes I get offended, but I don't get caught up in it or let it control my outlook toward others..

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    I don't really subscribe to this type of philosophy of measurement. Most systems that test are not universally based.

How do you measure intelligence? That might sound silly, but it is a really deep question. I have known many who are book smart or genius' according to the book, but they can't get their life together for anything. House a wreck, job a wreck, can't make good decisions.

I have taken IQ tests before and I would categorize it more as an analytical type of measurement. Is that indicative of a person's intelligence? Well it can be in some cases and in other cases it doesn't measure anything.

I think if you put a person in a foreign culture and measured them with other kind of tests they might not score as high. I just don't really subscribe to measuring humans with testing. How about a measurement of happiness and success. How about measuring the size of their family or the good that a person brings into the life of others. What really is smart or intelligent? Very tough question.

As far as the posts on stereotypes... well they are out there and they won't ever go away. sometimes I find humor and sometimes I get offended, but I don't get caught up in it or let it control my outlook toward others..
    As usual Rockinred...GREAT POST!!!!!

did you seriously just call that girl fat? wtf is wrong with you? even if she's not your type....i find it pretty low that you would make such a judgment on her future based on such a little bit of fat on the lower stomach, even all these college girls i'm around every damn day have that much and more prolly.
    I said she is going to be fat. My eyesight is 20/15, maybe you need to get yours checked. Look below the boobs. That's the problem, most guys see big boobs and they dont see anythign else. She has big thighs and a big ass. Sorry I like a nice firm ass on a girl, Im not into cottage cheese whick I can guarantee she has some and will have a lot more in the next couple years.

Im sure there are a lot of fat college girls and it's scarry because they think they are hot. I wouldn't touch them, if they look like that now what do you think they will look like in a few years? I know, their mother who is 250 lbs. Look around you man, see the 30, 40 + yr old women who are FAT? a lot of them use to be like that.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-23-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I said she is going to be fat. My eyesight is 20/15, maybe you need to get yours checked. Look below the boobs. That's the problem, most guys see big boobs and they dont see anythign else. She has big thighs and a big ass. Sorry I like a nice firm ass on a girl, Im not into cottage cheese whick I can guarantee she has some and will have a lot more in the next couple years.

Im sure there are a lot of fat college girls and it's scarry because they think they are hot. I wouldn't touch them, if they look like that now what do you think they will look like in a few years? I know, their mother who is 250 lbs. Look around you man, see the 30, 40 + yr old women who are FAT? a lot of them use to be like that.
    My eyesight is also 20/15 and I see absolute perfection. And let's face it I've know girls I went to high school with who were barely 100lbs when they graduated and now they are buffarillas (part buffalo part gorilla). And I know girls who were fat in high school and complete knockouts now (I'm 36 btw). So your argument is flawed. The above broad is simply bangin. Maybe she's too big for you, Nostradomus, but I could make some heisman trophy winners with her!!!

Hey Kratos, could you pass an IQ test given to you by Sub Saharan Africans based on the knowledge of their world? What do you think you'd score on that. I know, even though my IQ is quite high, I'd probably score well below 70 in their world. Does that make me less intelligent or just merely ignorant of their world?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    they finally caught on and are just acting that way so now they would get everything handed to them instead of the other way around.LOL!

IQ tests are by design unbiased

My eyesight is also 20/15 and I see absolute perfection. And let's face it I've know girls I went to high school with who were barely 100lbs when they graduated and now they are buffarillas (part buffalo part gorilla). And I know girls who were fat in high school and complete knockouts now (I'm 36 btw). So your argument is flawed. The above broad is simply bangin. Maybe she's too big for you, Nostradomus, but I could make some heisman trophy winners with her!!!
    My argument is not flawed because it's only my opinion. There are plenty of chubby chasers out there. You can have her. I would probably do her now if she looked like that but only once only because she is cute but defiantly not worth keeping around in my opinion. You cant say she doesnt have thunder thighs or a big ass, she does. That's fine, many guys like that, I'm not one of them.
    BTW, I'm 46 so I have seen plenty also do the same but more than not 10/1 they the fat/chubby ones get fatter.

Agreed, IQ test are not designed around culture but in general.

My older brother and I took the exact same IQ test several years ago. My mom considers him a genius. I beat him by 2 points. My mom could not believe it even when he told her. LOL

He always has been her favorite. She doesnt even deny he is the favorite, even though He moved to Texas 40+ years ago and we live in Wa and Im the only one who takes care of her LOL No gratitude, just like a kid. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-24-2009 at 02:06 AM.

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    A black guy correcting a white guy's grammer,you have got to be kidding me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaXj..._embedded#t=27
    I agree, I've noticed the same thing for years... and my baby sister loves watching the disney channel and its funny. Only females and minorities ever win or come out on top in their shows... its quite racist actually

Quote Originally Posted by TexSavant View Post
    I agree, I've noticed the same thing for years... and my baby sister loves watching the disney channel and its funny. Only females and minorities ever win or come out on top in their shows... its quite racist actually
    rac·ism (rszm)
    n.
    1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

It absoloutly is the reinforcement of racism for non whites against white people for those who already hold those beliefs.

As usual Rockinred...GREAT POST!!!!!
    Cause any test that shows results you don't like must be bias or flawed. The tests aren't perfect but why do Asians out perform whites? Asia is a much different culture. Why do black people in America score lower, the culture is very similar.

If it makes you feel better, blacks have a much higher testosterone level from the ages of 7-24 and are more sensitive to androgens. It means they can get jacked easier, and test is helpful in developing fighting ability.
    Last edited by Kratos; 09-24-2009 at 09:07 AM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I knew this thread turn from good to ugly and thanks to "i cant get laid" it almost did. But gr8 videos Kratos...

any scientist who tries to present this information is quickly dismissed as a racist...this isn't some crackpot here, this is the Father of DNA...ever heard of Watson and Crick? But even one of the most respected scientists of our time is dismissed as racist.

Black people 'less intelligent' scientist claims

One of the world’s most respected scientists is embroiled in an extraordinary row after claiming that black people are less intelligent than white people.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in discovering the structure of DNA, has provoked outrage with his comments, made ahead of his arrival in Britain today.

More fierce criticism of the eminent scientist is expected as he embarks on a number of engagements to promote a new book ‘Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science’. Among his first commitments is a speech to a London audience at the Science Museum on Friday. The event is sold out.

Dr Watson, who runs one of America’s leading scientific research institutions, made the controversial remarks in an interview in The Sunday Times.

The 79-year-old geneticist said he was “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really.". He said he hoped that everyone was equal, but countered that “people who have to deal with black employees find this not true”.

He says that you should not discriminate on the basis of colour, because “there are many people of colour who are very talented, but don’t promote them when they haven’t succeeded at the lower level”. He writes that “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so”.

He claimed genes responsible for creating differences in human intelligence could be found within a decade.

The newly formed Equality and Human Rights Commission is studying Dr Watson’s remarks “in full”.

Keith Vaz, the Labour chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, said today: “It is sad to see a scientist of such achievement making such baseless, unscientific and extremely offensive comments.

“I am sure the scientific community will roundly reject what appear to be Dr Watson’s personal prejudices. These comments serve as a reminder of the attitudes which can still exist at the highest professional levels.”

Dr Watson was hailed as achieving one of the greatest single scientific breakthroughs of the 20th century when he worked at the University of Cambridge in the 1950s and 1960s, forming part of the team which discovered the structure of DNA.

He shared the 1962 Nobel Prize for medicine with his British colleague Francis Crick and New Zealand-born Maurice Wilkins.

He has served for 50 years as a director of the Cold Spring Harbour Laboratory on Long Island, considered a world leader in research into cancer and genetics.

Dr Watson is no stranger to controversy. He has been reported in the past saying that a woman should have the right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be homosexual.

In addition, he has suggested a link between skin colour and sex drive, proposing a theory that black people have higher libidos.

He also claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured, saying: “People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think it would be great.”

BACKGROUND
    The Sunday Times reviews DNA: The Secret of Life by James D Watson with Andrew Berry. Commenting on Dr Watson’s current views about race, Steven Rose, a professor of biological sciences at the Open University, said: “This is Watson at his most scandalous. He has said similar things about women before but I have never heard him get into this racist terrain.

He added: “If he knew the literature in the subject he would know he was out of his depth scientifically, quite apart from socially and politically.”

A spokeswoman for the Science Museum said it was looking into “things” concerning the security of the event on Friday.

She said: “This kind of thing always generates debate.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...fset=12&page=2

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

I never thought that IQ tests were fair representations of intelligence. Certain savants can blitz an IQ test, yet will need to have their shoes tied for them on a daily basis. As for savants, that's not exactly a condition that affects a person of a certain race any different than any other. Take Stephen Wiltshire, the guy can look once at a piece of landscape and recreate it onto canvas with almost photographic clarity.

I've heard before that certain races are supposed to be smarter, that some are supposed to be stronger, and so on...but i'm not 100% convinced for that argument. It's nature and nuture. Someone you may personally know that is completely ****ing stupid, well if you had the chance for him/her to start over, put them into the best private education money could buy from an early age..well they might not be that much smarter but I think they would be smarter.
    Last edited by Flagg; 09-24-2009 at 09:52 AM.

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Have you seen BET? Are you saying that whites don't listen to urban ('black') music or watch 'hood' movies? White people don't live in the ghetto and can't associate with the 'hood'?

Tell me when was the last time you saw a black person on CMT. I bet there have been many more whites on BET, than on CMT!!!
    I see blacks on CMT all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I never thought that IQ tests were fair representations of intelligence. Certain savants can blitz an IQ test, yet will need to have their shoes tied for them on a daily basis. As for savants, that's not exactly a condition that affects a person of a certain race any different than any other. Take Stephen Wiltshire, the guy can look once at a piece of landscape and recreate it onto canvas with almost photographic clarity.

I've heard before that certain races are supposed to be smarter, that some are supposed to be stronger, and so on...but i'm not 100% convinced for that argument. It's nature and nuture. Someone you may personally know that is completely ****ing stupid, well if you had the chance for him/her to start over, put them into the best private education money could buy from an early age..well they might not be that much smarter but I think they would be smarter.
    savants and people with autisum as well as retards are statistical outliers...they don't really influence the mean for the most part.

Probably the single smartest person I know is black and from Africa, he's a brain surgeon and a prince (yeah a real one). I'm not saying all black people are stupid at all or that they shouldn't have equal opp.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information