Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

why are whites so dumb

In ads we're always the ones getting owned, we can't seem the make the right choice, we're nerdy and often have an opinion but never have the right answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEbRx...layer_embedded

haha look at the dumb white guy try to drink his little beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6He...layer_embedded

haha, what a geek and he didn't even know where to get his phone...that's so white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnezW...layer_embedded

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Because if it was the other way around it would b considered racist.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

She might be a little dirty..... but not dumb lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

the indian guy has the answer, whites just can't seem to figure it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrUCZ..._embedded#t=21

say no to greedy white business men, the friendly casual dressed black man has the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfmJW...layer_embedded

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

She might be a little dirty..... but not dumb lol

~Haz~
    i'd let her mark me

don't panic, the black guy has the answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yMBm...layer_embedded

of course it's the white guy who feels like a women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdgm9..._embedded#t=27

I can't help but laugh at this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tMM..._embedded#t=61

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cause its only considered funny to laugh at whitey now adays..

the guy who breaks into your house on security alarm commercials is never anything but white

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K8DK...layer_embedded

thanks Mr. T, I'm so nerdy and white

http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do...ls&videoid=372

A black guy correcting a white guy's grammer,you have got to be kidding me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaXj..._embedded#t=27

Charlie Sheen chasing around MJ like a school girl at an n'syc concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjf8tz8ltg

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    and why isn't it racist this way? they were looking for a specific race when they cast the inferior character, no?

Doesn't it reinforce negative stereotypes minorities have about whites?

bighital is offline Associate Member
    I work for the power company--I want that HOT ASS CHICK PIC next to the gas meter's pissing!!!Were can i get it??

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    and why isn't it racist this way? they were looking for a specific race when they cast the inferior character, no?

Doesn't it reinforce negative stereotypes minorities have about whites?
    yes but white people on average don't have this ridiculous issue with it like blacks do. We don't identify ourselves racially....meaning our identity isn't tied to us being white, whereas, this is my understanding and observations of course, black people do ALOT. So then they get all pissy when a black person is portrayed as dumb or what have you

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    A black guy correcting a white guy's grammer,you have got to be kidding me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaXj..._embedded#t=27
    that sounds pretty damn absurd....

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    yes but white people on average don't have this ridiculous issue with it like blacks do. We don't identify ourselves racially....meaning our identity isn't tied to us being white, whereas, this is my understanding and observations of course, black people do ALOT. So then they get all pissy when a black person is portrayed as dumb or what have you
    Agreed....

I'm not saying it's not racist towards whites. I'm just saying we don't take it that way.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you observation is way off based. This is a recent phenomenon with whites being characterized as dumb and/or nerdy. Blacks have had to play the role for years, not only that, no one has tried to use scientific theory to prove that whites were genetically less intelligent. That is why blacks and other minorities are sensative to these issues. But for every youtube video Kratos posts, I'm sure he can find more of blacks acting 'less than intelligent'.

It amazes me how whites are now whining about being stereotyped when for years they have been telling minorities to get over it. I guess its only ok when its done to others, right?

Plus we need to examine who is making these videos. If a black person makes a video or movie depicting themselves in a less than stellar light, it's accepted by blacks. The same holds true for when whites make videos of themselves. The problem arises when other's outside their racial or ethnic group make these videos or movies.

Kratos, did you start this thread to bait me? LOL!!!!
    Last edited by BgMc31; 09-23-2009 at 12:51 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    yep it is raciest... B.E.T, ebony mag, and the such imagine if whites came with ctv (cracker television) W.E.T white entertainment tv, or irory mag?

what would people say... it really is an insult.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Agreed. You notice it's the same with women vs men also now.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Well you observation is way off based. This is a recent phenomenon with whites being characterized as dumb and/or nerdy. Blacks have had to play the role for years, not only that, no one has tried to use scientific theory to prove that whites were genetically less intelligent. That is why blacks and other minorities are sensative to these issues. But for every youtube video Kratos posts, I'm sure he can find more of blacks acting 'less than intelligent'.

It amazes me how whites are now whining about being stereotyped when for years they have been telling minorities to get over it. I guess its only ok when its done to others, right?

Plus we need to examine who is making these videos. If a black person makes a video or movie depicting themselves in a less than stellar light, it's accepted by blacks. The same holds true for when whites make videos of themselves. The problem arises when other's outside their racial or ethnic group make these videos or movies.

I didn't say it to bait you, no...but as always I like to hear your opinion.
    I just thought it was an interesting topic to see what peoples responses would be, just for fun.

I don't think black people were ever forced to play the inferior roll in the media. They may have been left out of main stream commercials, but weren't the butt of jokes, and don't get me wrong, it's equally unfair. Besides steve erkell and carlton banks I can't think of any nerdy black sterotypes...and Erkell was on friday night followed by Step by Step which had a white kid that was equally nerdy. Carlton Banks was a parody of acting white, and he was always being called "not black enough."

I'm living in the present though.

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    yep it is raciest... B.E.T, ebony mag, and the such imagine if whites came with ctv (cracker television) W.E.T white entertainment tv, or irory mag?

what would people say... it really is an insult.
    I knew someone would try to use this lame argument. Do you not realize that B.E.T, Ebony, and even Essence magazine are owned by whites?

Whites have their own channels, what about CMT? What is the difference between blacks having their own channel and channels for hispanics, Asians, etc.?

dotson! we've got dotson here!!! see, nobody cares.....

^this is how much most white people give a shit if you portray a stereotype that is racially oriented...
    I don't know how i can be more clear....we don't give a shit....and Blacks give wayyyyyyyyy too much of a shit....
    guess what?? OMG....wait for it......ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE USED TO BE SLAVES TOO!!!!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well then would u be offended if there was a channel called white entertainment?

and how do u think that piece of dogsht jessie jackson would feel about it? do u think there would be an outcry over a station called white entertainment
    even if it was owned by the black man?

i think we both no the answer to this..

I knew someone would try to use this lame argument. Do you not realize that B.E.T, Ebony, and even Essence magazine are owned by whites?

Whites have their own channels, what about CMT? What is the difference between blacks having their own channel and channels for hispanics, Asians, etc.?
    How can you possibly liken Country Music Television with BLACK Entertainment Television.....did you just make some sort of retarded stereotype that black people don't live in the country or listen to country music?

How can you possibly liken Country Music Television with BLACK Entertainment Television.....did you just make some sort of retarded stereotype that black people don't live in the country or listen to country music?
    Have you seen BET? Are you saying that whites don't listen to urban ('black') music or watch 'hood' movies? White people don't live in the ghetto and can't associate with the 'hood'?

Tell me when was the last time you saw a black person on CMT. I bet there have been many more whites on BET, than on CMT!!!

you've got to be kidding me....aside from when i noticed the Matrix was on BET for some reason i'm not sure i've ever seen a white person on there....or at least a white person that knew they were white and wasn't wishing vehemently that they were black

dotson! we've got dotson here!!! see, nobody cares.....

^this is how much most white people give a shit if you portray a stereotype that is racially oriented...
    I don't know how i can be more clear....we don't give a shit....and Blacks give wayyyyyyyyy too much of a shit....
    guess what?? OMG....wait for it......ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE USED TO BE SLAVES TOO!!!!
    How can you speak for all blacks? How do you know we give wayyy to much about race and how can you speak for all whites as well? I know many whites that make a huge issue of race and there sentiments are posted everywhere.

And let's not bring slavery into the mix. Obviously you comment about white slavery shows you ignorance to the concept of slavery and its different forms. So that's a topic you don't want to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    well then would u be offended if there was a channel called white entertainment?

and how do u think that piece of dogsht jessie jackson would feel about it? do u think there would be an outcry over a station called white entertainment
    even if it was owned by the black man?

i think we both no the answer to this..
    So piece of shit Rush Limbaughs arguments about blacks is ok? He used the same rallying cry against BET (until he found out it was owned by Viacom). Hey don't get mad at blacks for BET. Blame the whites who own it.

LOL whatever, i'm not ignorant, sure when everyone started importing africans to use as slaves white slaves became less common, but they were very much still in existence...

and i wasn't speaking for EVERYONE i was noting the average i've observed. In fact i've only met perhaps one black person that WASN'T obsessed with their racial designation.

So piece of shit Rush Limbaughs arguments about blacks is ok? He used the same rallying cry against BET (until he found out it was owned by Viacom). Hey don't get mad at blacks for BET. Blame the whites who own it.
    I know for a fact a black business man started BET because he's on CNBC quite often...i don't know if he now sold it however...and hey, it made him money, i have NO problem with that

you've got to be kidding me....aside from when i noticed the Matrix was on BET for some reason i'm not sure i've ever seen a white person on there....or at least a white person that knew they were white and wasn't wishing vehemently that they were black
    So allow me to use your retarded stereotype analogy...any white person that identifies with urban culture is trying to be 'black'? So why can't the same be said about any black person who listens to country music and subscribes to all other stereotypes associated with whites? Is he/she trying to be white...but that's ok, right? Just not ok for a white person to try to be 'black'?

HHHHMMM again you need to enlighten yourself and not subscribe to stereotypes the, predominantly white owned media, has you believe. The majority of blacks are from the ghetto or fall into the racial stereotypes you are lead to believe.

So allow me to use your retarded stereotype analogy...any white person that identifies with urban culture is trying to be 'black'? So why can't the same be said about any black person who listens to country music and subscribes to all other stereotypes associated with whites? Is he/she trying to be white...but that's ok, right? Just not ok for a white person to try to be 'black'?

HHHHMMM again you need to enlighten yourself and not subscribe to stereotypes the, predominantly white owned media, has you believe. The majority of blacks are from the ghetto or fall into the racial stereotypes you are lead to believe.
    I just argued against that stereotype and you perpetuated it with your CMT comments..... where the hell you going with this?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information