Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jcosley is offline Associate Member

Busted by my "old lady" ....find out how...

No BS....my fiancee asked me if I am "on steroids " today because she thought my balls are WAY smaller. I tried to play it off because i didn't want to start a fight but she came straight out and asked me again and i just said "YUP".

And pretty much here responsive was OMG....ridiculous. I told her, if you want to have a conversation about why I do them then please keep an open mind because don't just be one of those people who say "steroids are stupid" or "steroids are bad" without knowing anything about them, I've done a lot of research into this and know what I'm doing. I told her I've been going to months upon months in the gym without moving up in anything....totally plateau'd and she wouldn't know my frustrations. And I also really want to get into shape and look good on the beach for our wedding for her and for me.

Surprisingly she was ok with it after I told her that and was being cool. I thought she pry would have flipped totally out and told me to move out. So...BACK TO JUICING I GO! Lolz

Thought I'd share my story...didnt see a steroids MISC ...so i assume this is the spot to put it.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    It's in the right place....

If she's paying that much attention to your balls your a lucky guy lol

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post

Agree....

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL.... I been cycling off for the last two years and my girl is scared that I got balls.

Not joking

no really am not.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife actually has no beef with me juicing. I am a lucky guy, best policy is to just be open if you care about a relationship.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was open about using them to my wife..... she used to inject me..... now shes gone nuts and I hide it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

She thinks your natty now haz?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    My wife actually has no beef with me juicing. I am a lucky guy, best policy is to just be open if you care about a relationship.
    exactly

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think so.

I don't tell my girl, because it's not legal to have or use.

If anything ever happened, I don't want her to be put in a position, to pick me, or her go to jail, I don't want her to have that pressure and I don't want her to feel she has to lie for me to protect me.

If she does not know, she can say "no" and not get in any trouble for it. Further more, girls are very easy to intimidate by male officers, if they suspect something, they could get it out of her if she knew.

If she found out for certain, I'd explain it just like that. It's a personal choice to use AS, it's not like you are secretly gambling away your kids college fund, or you have another girl friend.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I don't think so.

If anything ever happened, I don't want her to be put in a position, to pick me, or her go to jail, I don't want her to have that pressure and I don't want her to feel she has to lie for me to protect me.

If she does not know, she can say "no" and not get in any trouble for it. Further more, girls are very easy to intimidate by male officers, if they suspect something, they could get it out of her if she knew.

If she found out for certain, I'd explain it just like that. It's a personal choice to use AS, it's not like you are secretly gambling away your kids college fund, or you have another girl friend.
    J Dogg, good thinking- couldn't agree more

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    I don't think so.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that i wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl that's 'easily intimidated'.....not attractive to me

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that i wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl that's 'easily intimidated'.....not attractive to me
    You'd be surprized my man.

Everyone deny's it, says it would never happen, but I bet 75% of your closest friends (male or female) would roll over on you, if it was them going to prison, or you.

You can ask any officer, lawyer, probation officer or judge, almost all court cases end in a plea deal, and someone rolling over on someone else to get a better deal.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    lololol! the next step is for her to buy you some gear and cook a perfect diet for you!

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Tell her lots of oral sex will return them to there original size.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    test e x5
    deca x2
    60ml of adrol
    60ml of var
    200 pills of var
    150 pills of halo
    lots of clom/nolva pills & liquid
    5000iu of hcg
    70ml of adex
    and my girl has no problem with me on steroids even thoe she has a 12yr old boy and we all live together. she is ok with it.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Just say that your bigger now and can protect her better and your balls can now be sucked without chocking her.....all benefits

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL!

Im gonna use those exact words Older lifter

Its not illegal here in Canada so I dont have to worry.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    your balls can now be sucked without chocking her.....all benefits

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Its not illegal here in Canada so I dont have to worry.
    what are you talking about? Of course they are illegal in Canada too. You have thought this whole time they're legal? Sure even with just legal aid on your side you'll end up with community service etc..If you run into any legal issues that is. No where near as harsh as the states thank god. But still they are not legal in Canada....

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

I was going to say the same thing......fvck we think alike........

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Just say that your bigger now and can protect her better and your balls can now be sucked without chocking her.....all benefits
    you see plus in everything...........

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I don't think so.

how would you feel if your wife was doing things behind your back. That could possibly put you at risk. and her reason was she couldnt trust you.

Rye_guy is offline Member

no shit... my, now ex, is playin far to much attention to EVERYONE elses balls but mine.

son bitch, you got a women there I tell ya

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Yes I'm very lucky...she's pretty damn good with that stuff..if u know what i'm a sayin..

I still wouldnt ever feel comfortable about asking her to inject me...I'm actually still uncomfortable talking about it and didnt notice so many tv shows reference steroids until lately....family guy last nite when Joe was in the special olympics. HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I was open about using them to my wife..... she used to inject me..... now shes gone nuts and I hide it.....

~Haz~
    Sorry to hear that brah!

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    lololol! the next step is for her to buy you some gear and cook a perfect diet for you!
    Yeah...maybe she'll throw some in my stockings for me this xmas.
    Tell her lots of oral sex will return them to there original size.
    She does it everytime we "get it on" so i'm pretty happy about that.

I've always been BIG in both aspects...don't think she really cares. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy View Post
    no shit... my, now ex, is playin far to much attention to EVERYONE elses balls but mine.

son bitch, you got a women there I tell ya
    You'll have that brah...they always seem to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    how would you feel if your wife was doing things behind your back. That could possibly put you at risk. and her reason was she couldnt trust you.
    How is me doing AS putting her at risk of anything? I'm not sharing needles bro, lol.

I'm protecting her, by NOT telling her.

How is me doing AS putting her at risk of anything? I'm not sharing needles bro, lol.

I'm guessing he's meaning that it's "illiegal". But honestly, if you aren't a total tard you should be hiding it somewhere in the house anyways, not like you are going to invite the cops into search your house for them or be stupid enough to go telling people you do it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

If she lives in the house with you and you have stuff delivered or in the home. She is at risk also.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, there is so much wrong with this..

1. why isn't she working out as much as you?? its a lifestyle
    2. juicing is part of that lifestyle, but to you.. don't do steroids to "look good on the beach"
    3. don't do anything to your body for someone else.
    4. never tell her you are using something that is illegal, are you insane?? every time you get angry, or off the handle in an argument, it's "roid rage "
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    dude, there is so much wrong with this..

1. why isn't she working out as much as you?? its a lifestyle
    2. juicing is part of that lifestyle, but to you.. don't do steroids to "look good on the beach"
    3. don't do anything to your body for someone else.
    4. never tell her you are using something that is illegal, are you insane?? every time you get angry, or off the handle in an argument, it's "roid rage"
    1. Believe me, it's for ME and it's a lifestyle. I've been hard at it for years...so dont think you even know my situation.

2. I'm doing it for bodybuilding purposes and looking good at my wedding is my next goal...I don't see what is wrong with that at all. Ur dumb.

3. I can do whatever the Fuk I want so don't worry about it.

4. I told myself if she found out I wasn't going to lie to her about it, we're getting married, why would I even want to keep it from her if she asked? So I can lie the next time she asks me something. I'm done with that childish shit. And I've been taking it for over a month and haven't had "roid rage " ....not like im going to beat the girl...gimme a break.

3day is offline Member
    Glad you put this thread up.Im going through the same thing.Gives me the chance to see everyones point of view.To be honest i have not considered her noticing my balls.Here ive been all worried about the injection spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 3day;491***1
    Glad you put this thread up.Im going through the same thing.Gives me the chance to see everyones point of view.To be honest i have not considered her noticing my balls.Here ive been all worried about the injection spot.
    I was all worried about leaving a wrapper, needle tip, or something else behind in the bathroom...and she finds out this way....i think it's quite funny to be honest. Yet..i'm pretty relieved she's being so cool about it and I dont' really have to try so hard to hide it from her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    1. Believe me, it's for ME and it's a lifestyle. I've been hard at it for years...so dont think you even know my situation.

I dont you stated you were doing it for you and her in your 1st post

2. I'm doing it for bodybuilding purposes and looking good at my wedding is my next goal...I don't see what is wrong with that at all. Ur dumb.

Not what you said you your 1st post , you claimed you were doing it to look good on the beach ..

3. I can do whatever the Fuk I want so don't worry about it.

I'm not worried about it.. stating an observation and opinion.

4. I told myself if she found out I wasn't going to lie to her about it, we're getting married, why would I even want to keep it from her if she asked? So I can lie the next time she asks me something. I'm done with that childish shit. And I've been taking it for over a month and haven't had "roid rage " ....not like im going to beat the girl...gimme a break.
    No one said you would beat her, is that what you think "roid rage is??

You obviously have memory and emotional issues that need to be addressed.. using steroids for 1 month per your above comments shows you are desperately new to this whole scene and lack the ability to express yourself in a manner that is conducive to sharing ideas..

And if i'm not mistaken this is still a no flame board so watch yourself when you start calling people names..

If you were so "educated" in the use of steroids, you'd know that taking proper precautions to NOT allow for testicular atrophy is the correct manner in which to use anabolic steroids thus precluding damage and increasing pct issues.

But good luck with all that, i hope you and she are very happy..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

You obviously have memory and emotional issues that need to be addressed.. using steroids for 1 month per your above comments shows you are desperately new to this whole scene and lack the ability to express yourself in a manner that is conducive to sharing ideas..

And if i'm not mistaken this is still a no flame board so watch yourself when you start calling people names..

If you were so "educated" in the use of steroids, you'd know that taking proper precautions to NOT allow for testicular atrophy is the correct manner in which to use anabolic steroids thus precluding damage and increasing pct issues.

But good luck with all that, i hope you and she are very happy..
    Instead of attacking my post and saying its "ALL WRONG" why not just give some insight there genius? Some people on here think they KNOW EVERYTHING about everything. You might be a "seasoned" vet but what does that mean to me....nothing. I could care less what you do with your life and i'll leave it at that. Now if you see that I'm doing something wrong, then chime in by all means...I learn from mistakes.

EDIT: I told my girl I wanted to look good for her on the beach for another reason why I take them. Does it mean that's the entire reason I take them? No. But that's one of my next goals....I have a hard time seeing what is wrong with that. It's like 6 months away. Is bodybuilding not about goals...or did I get lost along the way somewhere?
    Last edited by jcosley; 10-23-2009 at 08:53 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Exactly. My girl knows but I explained it to her and gave her websites to read. She was only worried about the deca at first until I explained that is why you always take the Test also and have other things on hand if needed. She wants to read up on the diet section more and start doing all the cooking for me for when I want to bulk or cut.

Instead of attacking my post and saying its "ALL WRONG" why not just give some insight there genius? Some people on here think they KNOW EVERYTHING about everything. You might be a "seasoned" vet but what does that mean to me....nothing. I could care less what you do with your life and i'll leave it at that. Now if you see that I'm doing something wrong, then chime in by all means...I learn from mistakes.

EDIT: I told my girl I wanted to look good for her on the beach for another reason why I take them. Does it mean that's the entire reason I take them? No. But that's one of my next goals....I have a hard time seeing what is wrong with that. It's like 6 months away. Is bodybuilding not about goals...or did I get lost along the way somewhere?

let me put it another way to you since you dont' seem to have the ability to pull your head out of the sand and look around to see what's happening..

You lack the ability to communicate and remember what you posted.. you are entering into a relationship with a woman and you disclose to her that you are recreationaly taking a class III drug and will be keeping it in your home where your children may one day be..

The members in this thread have already told you that from the experience that they have had that's a bad idea due to real world experience and I was pointing out many things that you had posted that were contrary to your original post in this thread.

And in closing.. what does the goals and petty ramblings of a child have to do with me?? NOTHING.. I could care less if your wife gives birth to a child with you, divorces you and because of your drug use you never see your child again.. it means nothing to me, you obviously have way much more experience in life and this lifestyle than I do..

so good luck with that..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Exactly. My girl knows but I explained it to her and gave her websites to read. She was only worried about the deca at first until I explained that is why you always take the Test also and have other things on hand if needed. She wants to read up on the diet section more and start doing all the cooking for me for when I want to bulk or cut.
    NICE!!! She's definitely a keeper dude. Luckily my woman respects that I like to diet and eat clean and she tries to do it all the time with me. She slips and has chocolate and I tease her about it but it's all in good fun. Makes my dedication even stronger not being tempted by that kind of stuff.

let me put it another way to you since you dont' seem to have the ability to pull your head out of the sand and look around to see what's happening..

You lack the ability to communicate and remember what you posted.. you are entering into a relationship with a woman and you disclose to her that you are recreationaly taking a class III drug and will be keeping it in your home where your children may one day be..

The members in this thread have already told you that from the experience that they have had that's a bad idea due to real world experience and I was pointing out many things that you had posted that were contrary to your original post in this thread.

And in closing.. what does the goals and petty ramblings of a child have to do with me?? NOTHING.. I could care less if your wife gives birth to a child with you, divorces you and because of your drug use you never see your child again.. it means nothing to me, you obviously have way much more experience in life and this lifestyle than I do..

so good luck with that..
    Done with you, please stop posting in my thread.

Done with you, please stop posting in my thread.

If only I could

Rules

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come on kids, lets place nice and not be overly picky on the post. We all screw up our fact from time to time. Remember we are all trying to learn here. GROUP Hug..... Yes DSM you too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information