Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone else love sleeping on a King sized bed?

My girl and I are moving in together so I upgraded us from a queen sized bed to a king. We got one of those simmons bowling ball mattresses. She can do aerobics on her side and I don't even feel it. The extra room I've got now to stretch out is worth every penny. I can't sleep when I feel cramped.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive had a cali king bed for years...only way to sleep.

i can fit me and my girl, a couple of her friends and some midgets and never be crampted..

congrats on finally getting a big boy bed..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and throwing her around on it is cool..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to need one when I buy my Bull-Mastiff. My bitch of a wife will sleep on the floor

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I like sleeping alone in a king size and really feeling the luxuary. GF had a full size, my feet hung over the end and neither one of us could sleep for shit at her place. But she'd bitch endlessly if I'd never go over there to sleep. "Why do I always have to come to you, everything you do is about you, even if I got a bigger bed you wouldn't come over anyway because you have to feel important and it's all about me coming to you."

One day I drove her to the mattress store and wouldn't leave until she bought a king. We tried the queen and it was only like 6 inches wider. The king is a monster by comparision. Well, she was wrong, now she's like "why do we always sleep at my place, we can go to your house too sometimes, I can't be loud durring sex here." (she has a roomate)

Reason being, although I have a king size and a nice one, she says it's too soft and will bitch the whole next day about her back hurting. She has a bigger TV then me thanks to the fact that she has a bull dike for a roomie that likes big TV's. And I have a CPAP machine that's a pain in the ass to move around all the time and I worry about it breaking cause I don't have insurance right now. It is a must I sleep with the CPAP if I want to sleep next to her cause I snore like a freight train. She'll poke me and wake me up and eventually tell me to sleep on the couch, or she'll go sleep on the couch, in which case you can bet I'm going to be bitched at the next day. When I sleep by myself at home I just don't use it.

When I was single I never realized how much less complaining there was in my life.

dosXX is offline Member
    King size bed are dope!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Yeah I just bought a new memory foam pillow top and it is da shiznit. I had the no flip sealy posturpedic but left it to the ex a couple of months ago. Once you go king you never go back...

DOM6 is offline Member
    i bought a Kingsdown - kingsize bed for $250 off a guy who got divorced,
    bed is brandnew, it would of cost over 3k new

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Love our king. Such a better night sleep with your are sleeping next to someone else.

Thread Information