JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Stage 5 Clingers.....

You ever meet a girl and shes starts hitting you up day after day non stop? It's happened a few times to me and it's straight weird. I don't know what goes through people's heads that they want to become best friends with a new person all of a sudden......

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Bro after I have sex with them they wear tie dies t shirts with my name on them and pitch tents in my yard! It looks like woodstock at my place there are so many of them! lol

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Red flag right there. if shes already gettin at u everyday, imagine how its gonna be if you sleep with her? ....fatal attraction?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    From experience the only way to get rid of these is for them to find someone else to stalk.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    From experience the only way to get rid of these is for them to find someone else to stalk.
    one of my friend's had that problem, he broke up with a girl and she's still on his nuts 24/7

solution: he hooked up with her last night and i hooked up with her best friend, then tonight we're gonna pull the switch up, problem solved

Monster87 is offline Member

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Had a girl like that once... she even moved into my apartment building... it took a lot of rejections, but she finally got the point after like 4 months of saying no lol

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with that shit. I made the mistake of forwarding a funny text to a girl that I know, and after that she was blowing up my cell phone daily with texts asking what Im doing tonight, and shit like that. She knew that I was married too, so I just kept ignoring her texts until it stopped.
    I definately wont do that shit again.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Bro after I have sex with them they wear tie dies t shirts with my name on them and pitch tents in my yard! It looks like woodstock at my place there are so many of them! lol
    Teach me your evil ways

seriously though some people just get attached very quickly and rely on other people for things way more then they should......... or its love at first site, well for them it is

Thread Information