A new website has launched and is blasting through cyberspace. The idea of blastoffnetwork.com is to have everything in one place; news, e-mail, shopping, music, social-networking sites, Youtube, TV, and games, all accessible through one website and designed the way you want it.

There are incentives to blastoffnetwork.com too. When you shop online from more than four hundred retailers like Target or best Buy, you get cash back. If you invite friends, you get paid when they make purchases too. It costs NOTHING to join ever. You will save money if you buy anything thru the blastoff mall and can possibly make money if you sign your friends up. There is NO catch. Think of it as like a shoppers discount club or getting a mail in rebate everytime you buy online. This is adventageous to retailers b/c if they can get everybody under one site, less money to spend on advertising.

“We say blastoff… it's got Facebook, it's got games, sports, rather than go to a lot of different things, it's all in one place,” said Steve Melia of blastoffnetwork.com

You can sign up for free here: http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/rdchris Its not open to public without an invite until Nov 5th
-------------------------------------------
Ive been signed up since the pre-launch on the 22nd..the site definitely has bugs in it, but i think its gonna be pretty cool once they get all the kinks worked out. I have yahoo, espn, m&f, youtube, facebook all on one page, which makes things easier so I dont have multiple brower tabs opened now. Theyre bombarded by insane amoutn of traffic right now, which they didnt expect. I have a good friend, who was one of the first 200 google employees and the 5th person ever to work on AdWords and he said he is "cautiously optimistic" that this can be a HUGE sales/marketing platform in the future. He even signed up saying its free, what do I have to lose? He's currently investigating how to get my online nutrition store as part of the blastoff mall.