Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Paranormal Activity

Ok I don't like scary movies. I can always predict what is about to happen, so I usually fall asleep. But the movie "Paranormal Activities" scared the living shit out of me. That movie gave me goosebumps.... something that I never got from a scary movie. It has been around for a few years, but now it is out. It is 11pm here now, and I am not going to sleep anytime soon. I have to get my mind off of the movie so I might watch "Tommy Boy" or something. Go see the movie

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pu$$y. LOL

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    are you at the wind up it was the biggest load of crap i have seen in years . lol nothing scary about it .lol

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Already a thread or two about it.

It had its moments, but waaaaay over-hyped, and not scary.

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    i hide behind my teddy bear during scary movies!!! j/k

Location Korea.... Are you Korean? Most Asians are very afraid of ghost/spirits. You would not like my place on Halloween. My GF is already very afraid and my house cleaners wont go into my garage because I have a real casket out there. If they ever opened it they would faint for sure. LOL

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE THEATER VERSION ENDED?

I watched this movie last sunday but it was a bootleg version dvd and it had an alternate ending. People were saying it was the end the movie theaters didnt want to show, but that the movie theater ending was worse.

In the alternate version **SPOILER ALERT** the demon takes over her body at the end, she stabs her husband, a friend comes over finds him dead (while shes sitting on the floor shaking and possessed up stairs). The friend calls the cops, the cops come upstairs and she walks at them with a knife on her side, they think shes coming to attack them and shoot her to death.

I personally thought that ending was TERRIBLE. But everyone said it was the better ending, so I'm thinking the theater ending must have really really sucked if thats the case.

All in all the movie was *ok*. Is it better then 95% of scary movies? Yes. But that still doesn't say much for it. It feels like your watching the blair witch project all over again except rather then a forest its a house and rather then a witch its a demon. I was shocked that it got an 88% on rottentomatoes cause I'd give it a 40% at best.

Anyway if someone can tell me the original ending Id appreciate it.
    Thanks - Bo

BuilderLife101 is offline New Member
    does anyone know if this movie is real or fake?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuilderLife101 View Post
    does anyone know if this movie is real or fake?
    Yes its real.
    And so is the easter bunny.

If anyone tells you otherwise they are a LIAR.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Ok I don't like scary movies. I can always predict what is about to happen, so I usually fall asleep. But the movie "Paranormal Activities" scared the living shit out of me. That movie gave me goosebumps.... something that I never got from a scary movie. It has been around for a few years, but now it is out. It is 11pm here now, and I am not going to sleep anytime soon. I have to get my mind off of the movie so I might watch "Tommy Boy" or something. Go see the movie
    A big guy like u got scared wtf lol

lol yeah I got scared... no lie. When you watch it on a 60 inch tv with Yamaha surround including a 10" subwoofer, and all by yourself in a big house at night, then yeah it is spooky. You guys can call me lame and all but those fvckin hairs on my back were raising. I know the movie is fake, but still

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hated it.

lol yeah I got scared... no lie. When you watch it on a 60 inch tv with Yamaha surround including a 10" subwoofer, and all by yourself in a big house at night, then yeah it is spooky. You guys can call me lame and all but those fvckin hairs on my back were raising. I know the movie is fake, but still
    If I want to watch it on a 60 in tv I have to go into my bedroom.... I have a 110 HD projector in my family room and of course with a good sound system.

It was was/is not scary the least big... You dont get out much do you?....

You never answered my question, are you Korean/Asian culture?

nah I am not Korean. Well, usually I do not watch scary movies. I fall asleep during them because I can always predict what is about to happen. I am just visiting Korea, but I am from Florida

So, what is there to do around Incheon if you are only there for 8+ hrs? So far I have not seen much the 3x I have been there. I go to hotels, walk around a few blocks but the place looks/seems dead... Any place for some fun, action, massage???

Im headed back to Philippines in a few weeks but this time my stop over coming home is in Twain so I plan on doing some shopping.

LOL... bro there is not much around Incheon. Take the subway to Seoul - Itaewon. Clubs are open 24 hours, and there are all kinds of 'massage' parlors around. Have to be careful though. I got really drunk a while ago, and woke up $150 short next to 3 Fillipino girls...

I have done that but I was not drunk and it didnt cost me $150 LOL

How long does it take to get there via subway and where do you catch the subway???

Thanks for any advise.

It is about 90 minutes driving, so I would say about 40 minutes on the subway. Maybe 50. I have never taken the subway from Incheon. I haven't used the subway once, so I am unfamiliar with the whole system, but my wife says it is easy. The clubs are always packed here

DAMN, OK next trip I will have to make it. I will see if there is a subway from Incheon. So far I kept getting told there is not enough time to make it there and back to my flight even though I had 8+ hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If I want to watch it on a 60 in tv I have to go into my bedroom.... I have a 110 HD projector in my family room and of course with a good sound system.

It was was/is not scary the least big... You dont get out much do you?....

You never answered my question, are you Korean/Asian culture?
    Damn dude I have to go to my friends for the 60". All I have is a 42" lol

Damn dude I have to go to my friends for the 60". All I have is a 42" lol
    I had a 42 in the bedroom but gave it to my mom. LOL

But really I rarely watch tv in my room and the other one I only watch once a week or so. I also have a 65" but it's projection but a great picture. That one we actually spend more time watching lol

I had some survery company or something call me one time saying if I participated I could win a big screen tv, 45" I said what am I going to do with with a 45" tv? She said give you small one away. I said, that would be my small one. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-11-2009 at 05:43 AM.

You are lucky bro. I would give anything to play GTA4 on a 65 inch tv

Hey but seriously thanks for the information on Incheon, now I know better than to listen to the people at the airport. I really wanted to see the city but they said it was over 2 hrs away and not much to do. I couldnt even find any good information on the net...

Yeah no problem. If you are looking for girls/clubs/an easy lay... then Itaewon or Huendae. If you are looking for beaches, Pusan or Jeju-do.

nothingtoitbuttodoit is offline Junior Member
    if you liked paranormal activity, the fourth kind is also good.

i found both scary as i have a bit of an imagination on me and these are the type of films that **** with your head a bit

Cool bro, I will check it out- thanks

Yeah no problem. If you are looking for girls/clubs/an easy lay... then Itaewon or Huendae. If you are looking for beaches, Pusan or Jeju-do.
    Only a few hrs to Kill, NOT the beach.. LOL Ill check out the beach when I have a few days and the girls sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingtoitbuttodoit View Post

i found both scary as i have a bit of an imagination on me and these are the type of films that **** with your head a bit
    The 4th kind was better than paranormal activity and I saw a LOT more people jump in the 4th kind.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingtoitbuttodoit View Post

im the same...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thought it was great for a scary movie,, usually i think they are all horrible.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    for sure bro i was giving you shit lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    that gays

BuilderLife101 is offline New Member
    i pissed blood and pooped watching that movie. hardcore movie man....lol

Thread Information