(I need to put this here for traffic please - rather then the gyno forums, thanks guys)

This has been going on forever and I'm getting tired of hearing about it.

I don't know enough about gyno and I'm honestly not even sure drs know what they're doing half the time either.

My brother had gotten gyno surgery from these people:
http://www.cosmedical.com/

Located in Paramus NJ. I went with him to the surgery, the place was very professional, and everything seemed perfectly legit (which it still is I'm not bashing the company).

After the sugery my brother had IMMEDIATELY spoke about his left nipple being bigger then his right, even though I never noticed anything. Weeks passed, the swelling subsides, and I def noticed what he was talking about afterwards. Although it is extremely small, its driving him off the brink of destruction.

And personally, if it was me it would prob drive me crazy too, considering he spent $3000 on the surgery, and is not happy at all with what the dr did.
The original doctor he spoke to on the phone, and he keeps saying "proper healing can take up to 6 months" and that he needs to wait, all though he accepted him to come in next week to look at his nipples.

My brother has set up an appointment with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in Manhattan,
http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/ (on the front page, THOSE are regular nips, but his droop down like tear drops, (before they were wider tear drops - left bigger then right, small but still noticeable)
suppose to be huge in plastic surgery, so he can get a second opinion before he goes in next week to his original doctor.
I told him the 6 month thing is a business ploy based on illegitimate science. Maybe some study proved in rare cases it can take up to 6 months for a body part to heal, but PLEASE, its been 3 1/2 months already, if his chest doesn't look good now, its NOT gonna get any fvckn better. And his doctor keeps using that lame excuse to make him wait and not address the matter.

Whats worse is he read a couple reviews from people who used this doctor, and said that when they had issues with the surgery, the doctor was evasive and nonresponsive. That pissed me off too naturally.

My brother wants to know if theres anything he can legally do. Hes never had plastic surgery before. I'd assume these people have an army of lawyers to prevent you from suing them especially for something "minor" like this. But out of curiosity, what can he do?
If hes not happy with the surgery, and the dr won't do a revisional, I guess he's basically just fvcked?

I understand you guys could use pics, but its hard to see. I didn't really notice it till I went over and had a look myself.
His main complaint is this. He thinks the dr should have taken the glands out, because the glands are whats causing the shape and contour of the nipple. When he hunches over, it looks like a tear drop nip and hangs down.
So the dr essentially took the fat away from around the gland, but never addressed the gland shape (because he claimed once the fat was out it would look normal again). My brother thinks the dr screwed up by not taking the gland out, and now because one gland is bigger then the other, taking the fat out actually made his nipples look more unsymetrical then before. They're smaller, but the shape has gotten more pronounced.

I have no idea what to tell him, hes getting the second opinion then going in next week to see what they say. But he very much feels like he was ripped off. I guess just wait and see what they're willing to do/not do? Thanks - Bo