Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Positive Synthol Feedback

Has anyone heard of or see any positive results from people who used the drug but did NOT abuse it? I see all these graphic and disgusting images on the internet of people who abused it, but its pretty difficult to find some of people who used it in moderation. I have been researching it for about a year now and am contemplating using a little amount (1ml every other day) for the lateral head of my triceps. They do not grow what so ever. I am completely cursed due to genetics (no one in my family has a tricep).

Basically, its either using synthol or not having a tricep the rest of my life. So what I am asking for has anyone out there ever used it in moderation and gotten decent results?

...Please don't reply to my thread ranting about how using the drug is cheating and stupid. I have my own opinion. Thank you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used it many years ago and Ive also advised many bodybuilders in the proper protocols with regards to synthol. In my honest opinion synthol should only be used by experienced body-builders who have tried every other method to bring up a lagging bodypart.

Some body-builders spend yrs trying various training programs to make certain body parts grow and come up to par with the rest of their areas. One of the problems is that the fascia which envelopes the muscle is tight and restricts growth from happening. A synthol protocol will help to stretch the fascia and this coupled along side a AAS cycle you can force new growth into the noramlly tight area, its very painfull and you can damage your muscle tissue if not done correctly.

I am also not talking about just filling your muscles with oil, its the stretching of the fasica which hopefully will create new growth in an area which is normally to tight to occur.

It can be used in a proper manner but alot of the times people abuse it and this gives it a bad name.

I am not advising anyone to use it, just giving my opinion on how to use it properly

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive used it many years ago and Ive also advised many bodybuilders in the proper protocols with regards to synthol. In my honest opinion synthol should only be used by experienced body-builders who have tried every other method to bring up a lagging bodypart.

Some body-builders spend yrs trying various training programs to make certain body parts grow and come up to par with the rest of their areas. One of the problems is that the fascia which envelopes the muscle is tight and restricts growth from happening. A synthol protocol will help to stretch the fascia and this coupled along side a AAS cycle you can force new growth into the noramlly tight area, its very painfull and you can damage your muscle tissue if not done correctly.

I am also not talking about just filling your muscles with oil, its the stretching of the fasica which hopefully will create new growth in an area which is normally to tight to occur.

It can be used in a proper manner but alot of the times people abuse it and this gives it a bad name.

I am not advising anyone to use it, just giving my opinion on how to use it properly
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    indeed, i did not know that about synthol

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the reason you can find images of people who used synthol correctly is because if you use synthol correctly it should not be noticeable. A lot of pros have admitted to using it and i'm sure most do. Synthol doesn't stay in your body forever. It is used to stretch the fascia of the muscle. They don't inject ungodly amounts like Greg Valentino and they would never do it pre-contest. I know a couple national lever bbers that have used it and got good results but you would never think they had used synthol. If used properly it can be a good tool.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "How do Site Oils work? To begin with, they do not stay in the muscle for 3 to 5 years. They get dissipated within months. However, during this time, they have stretched the fascia of that muscle. The fascia is a great constrictive factor in muscle growth. The more stretched the fascia is the more the muscle will grow and the more it will have that `popping' look. Site oils stay in there long enough for the fascia to stretch. As they dissipate, the `space' left by them is replaced with new muscle tissue growth. That is the reason why when x-rays/MRIs where performed on some of the people that have 25"+ arms, there was no oil found in there. The oil dissipated and it was replaced by real muscle.
    The principle is the same as the one behind site shots with steroids , but it works at a much a larger degree, because the Site Oils take that much longer to dissipate.
    As well, this is the same principle behind fascial stretching. Howver, it is much more efficient with Site Oils. Best example is to imagine a baloon. You can pull on it and stretch it as much as you want, and you will stretch it a bit. But if you fill it with a liquid, you will be able to stretch it to a much larger degree than just pulling on it from the outside. This is the best way to compare the efficiency of fascial stretching versus using Site Oils."

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

That's great information Marcus....thanks a lot.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    First off unless you compete using synthol imo is retarded. What are you going to use it for, to impress friends ? = lame

Thread Information