tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

Paranoid about health???

So lately i have been able to pull together some unique observations about my body.. I have no health insurance so this is going to require some brainstorming. some of these observations may seem insignificant but i believe they can possibly all be connected and pointing towards a big picture.
    1. My right arm is stronger and more developed (This is a normal observation)
    2. My right hand is very shakey VS my left hand is very stable
    3 My left deffinently has way more sensitivy to feeling and touch, VS my right hand does not...its almost like it is slightly numb.
    4. my right wrist has been minorly injured due to punchinging someone and crunching my wrist. i did this almost 7 months ago but it still bothers me

my thoughts are that my right hand be slightly swollen due to my injury, but it doesnt seem to explain why my hand is shakey almost like Parkinsons , but im only 23? can any body help explain ?!?!?!?!? i would go see a doctor but it is to expensive

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    I am not a doctor, but, I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Unfortunately, breaking your hand on someone's head can really screw things up for you, as I know all too well. I don't mean to discourage you, but, the last time I broke my hand in a fight was four years ago and I still have problems. The bone is bent, I have tendinitis, and occasional pain... it's a lot better than it was, but, I expect I will have problems for life most likely.

I think it's probably from the break, but, again, I am not a doctor. I wouldn't worry about it too much. It should hopefully get better with time.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I think you worry too much. Sounds like a little wear and tear. You may have some nerve damage that won't go away. Shit happens.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    xanax might help

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    get some insurance and see a neurologist
    sounds like possible cervical disc
    or if it's related to the injury you may have some compression of the median or radial nerve

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    thanks

Thread Information