Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anabolic addict

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

anabolic addict

for those of us who are addicts to other substances can we really consider ourselves sober if we are using aas? does anybody else relaps more when they come off a cycle, steroids really are my anti drug lol. iv been addicted to pretty much everything at one point or another, when i first started using aas i made sure i had 3months clean from everyhing before i stuck a needle in my ass cheak and iv been on and off steroids ever since but iv also had sum big relaps in between but, always kept a good diet and training though.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never been addicted to any hard drugs but the feeling of being "on" is an addictive feeling. If your gonna be addicted to somthing at least its gear.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    i dont do steroids at the min......but i still participate in everything else!

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i just had a small relapse....i would not blame anything other than my week ass self..
    i fell for about a week, then smacked the shit out of myself and got back on track..

and yes, i consider myself sober and clean when im on AAS...hell i consdier myself clean just being a pot head....

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a recovering heroin addict of 13 yrs. I have been sober for the last 7. I have had to ask myself that question many times.... Am I still sober using gear??? I chronically relapsed for years whether I was on or off cycle.

Personally I feel better about myself when I am on cycle. I look better, more energy, more sex drive, better clarity of mind, etc, etc. When I feel good I dont want to use!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    i dont do steroids at the min......but i still participate in everything else!

LMFAO

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO

~Haz~
    .......Hazard is also a party animal!

.......Hazard is also a party animal!
    You can't make it to Armins show in NYC next friday can you?

i'll put you up in my living room until your serotonin returns if need be

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

~Haz~
    LOL .....i cant even aford to go to a close rave.......im going camping and having a little party then instead

LOL .....i cant even aford to go to a close rave.......im going camping and having a little party then instead
    I'll take plenty of pics for yah LOL - it's gunna be nuts..... I'll try and get a video of my friend with his gloves on - giving me a show. Something like this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJBIuAKRiWk

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

definately get some vids up mate......next time i go to my hardstyle rave ill try and get a few photos and vids........i like them gloves lol.....theyd look excellent off ya nut!......i must admit i love a bit dance!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its not one addiction its another...i think we all have an addicted personality here

~Haz~
    worst feeling in the world... best feeling in the world tho when ur rollin

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    worst feeling in the world... best feeling in the world tho when ur rollin
    5-htp DOES WONDERS! Shit gets you back on ur feet the next day LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

~Haz~
    believe me i was in vegas for a few days last summer and rolled alot and the 5htp did nothing, i wanted to kill myself i was so fd up in the head. i didn't leave my house for a week and havnt rolled since. im good if i take 1 pill tho but anymore than 1 i cant take the negative sides. sucks cus ppl who never tried e, dont know what they are missing...

~Haz~
    never tried it.......but i dont think itl do anything for a good wknd bender.......i felt really sorry for myself on Mon and Tue gone,,,,,i even wanted a girlfriend so i could be cuddled ........

believe me i was in vegas for a few days last summer and rolled alot and the 5htp did nothing, i wanted to kill myself i was so fd up in the head. i didn't leave my house for a week and havnt rolled since. im good if i take 1 pill tho but anymore than 1 i cant take the negative sides. sucks cus ppl who never tried e, dont know what they are missing...
    DAMN - that sucks man.... 5-htp works wonders for me.

When I roll I usually do 3-4 a night..... It's very far and few for me tho. I'm not a party addict and doit every week. I never roll twice in a 2 week period either..... it take 2 weeks to fully restore serotonin.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

lol......haha.......UP and DOWNS!!

never tried it.......but i dont think itl do anything for a good wknd bender.......i felt really sorry for myself on Mon and Tue gone,,,,,i even wanted a girlfriend so i could be cuddled ........
    LMFAO I went out on a firday night..... started partying at 10pm and didn't stop..... NOT ONCE..... until 7:30am. I got home and slept away saturday and sunday LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

DAMN - that sucks man.... 5-htp works wonders for me.

When I roll I usually do 3-4 a night..... It's very far and few for me tho. I'm not a party addict and doit every week. I never roll twice in a 2 week period either..... it take 2 weeks to fully restore serotonin.....

~Haz~
    yea it effects ppl dif for sure. glad i had my time with it and i can move on cus those nites i will remember as great times!

Forgot to mention.... I twiched like a mother fvcker while I was trying to sleep LOLOLOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

lol......haha.......UP and DOWNS!!
    yea and when ur up man do you feel great and not a care in the world and more confident than anything else....but the next day i dont want to move. hahah, im sure you can relate to what im saying

Forgot to mention.... I twiched like a mother fvcker while I was trying to sleep LOLOLOL

~Haz~
    twitching and still hearing that house music in ur head and having to pee every 2 minutes

twitching and still hearing that house music in ur head and having to pee every 2 minutes
    AHAHAHAHA

Look vascular a fvck too the next day LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

LMFAO I went out on a firday night..... started partying at 10pm and didn't stop..... NOT ONCE..... until 7:30am. I got home and slept away saturday and sunday LOL

~Haz~
    when i start i dont stop!......im well known among everyone in my area for not stoping hence my user name! lol.........i can go out fri 1930 and not get home till daft a clock monday morning.....

~Haz~
    LOL at the twitching hahaha.......

hahah looks like us 3 have alot in common!!!!

LMAO we certainly do..... my partying goes deeper tho. My girl katie makes me feel like i'm floating..... feet feel like they weigh 100lbs...... out of body experience..... yeah I love her too LOL

TheGodFather is going to see me in action..... he's comming to the Armin show LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

hahah looks like us 3 have alot in common!!!!
    certainly does.......it would be mad and fun if we ever partied together! haha.....ill hopefully be in OZZ next year for a year of parties!.......so any ozzy animals out there let me know!

LMAO we certainly do..... my partying goes deeper tho. My girl katie makes me feel like i'm floating..... feet feel like they weigh 100lbs...... out of body experience..... yeah I love her too LOL

TheGodFather is going to see me in action..... he's comming to the Armin show LOL

~Haz~
    haha thats great man! im heading to beach in mexico next month gonna try to get some ketamine...love that shit when im drinking on the beach down there walking around

certainly does.......it would be mad and fun if we ever partied together! haha.....ill hopefully be in OZZ next year for a year of parties!.......so any ozzy animals out there let me know!
    whats ozz, australia?? i wouldnt mind being at WMC right now

5htp nvr helped me much at all! i havent rolled in about a yr, when i relaps i tend to do ice, h or rock or all 3 at the same time i get on this subconsiouse mission to blow up my heart lol. last time i rolled i went for about a wk straight(other upers involved also), i robbed a guy for a jar of rolls and me and this chcik locked ourseves up at her apt

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    5htp nvr helped me much at all! i havent rolled in about a yr, when i relaps i tend to do ice, h or rock or all 3 at the same time i get on this subconsiouse mission to blow up my heart lol. last time i rolled i went for about a wk straight(other upers involved also), i robbed a guy for a jar of rolls and me and this chcik locked ourseves up at her apt
    im beginning to see you might have a crazy side LOL

LMFAO!

You're crazy man..... LOL.

I NEVER mess with downers..... E, K, blow (once and don't like it), molly, ghb, pot..... just about nails it

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    To the OP, I believe the answer is both yes and no. I have worked with a drug court program as a mentor and have had my own history with drugs... I think that using gear does not constitute a "relapse" as long as it does not become destructive to the user or to people around the user. I think that it only becomes a problem when the user or people that the user cares about start to become negatively affected by it and the users CONTINUES TO USE the gear. If he or she continues to use despite negative consequences then I think it is in the "relapse" category. I think the most important part is to take an honest look at how it's affect the person and his or her relationships.

LMFAO!

You're crazy man..... LOL.

I NEVER mess with downers..... E, K, blow (once and don't like it), molly, ghb, pot..... just about nails it

~Haz~
    i hate uppers! they put me on a mission to keep going but downers they are the way to go. i been sober about a wk now after a big relaps and it ended very very bad

iv been told this before lol

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    we all need to get together...

shit would be real bad, and most of us would probaly catch a charge or 2...

anytime any of u crazy fvkers want to come down to south florida, u have a place to stay....
    open invite brothers, summer is comming up....

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    we all need to get together...

shit would be real bad, and most of us would probaly catch a charge or 2...

anytime any of u crazy fvkers want to come down to south florida, u have a place to stay....
    open invite brothers, summer is comming up....

I'll be in Alachua, Florida this May..... if you wanna drive up there i'll be partyin - got business to do durring the day tho.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

whats ozz, australia?? i wouldnt mind being at WMC right now
    yeah mate.....Australia....id love to be there right now!

i hate uppers! they put me on a mission to keep going but downers they are the way to go. i been sober about a wk now after a big relaps and it ended very very bad

iv been told this before lol
    well i like both!!...but def right about the mission part on upers LOL....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information