Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    Stop shadow boxing in the mirror and people will stop mad dogging you.
    i gotta admit though.. swinging a pair of nunchucks around at your gym will get ya alot of unwanted attention..

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

jbm

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    oh come on.. theres good post whoring and then theres pointless spam..
    and this pic makes no sense

goose is offline Banned
    Welcome to the new breed!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    oh come on.. theres good post whoring and then theres pointless spam..
    and this pic makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Welcome to the new breed!
    seriously?

why didnt the forum staff put a stop to this nonsense.. its like.. clutter.. non entertaining clutter..

goose is offline Banned
    seriously?

why didnt the forum staff put a stop to this nonsense.. its like.. clutter.. non entertaining clutter..

please dont post or he will post another picture

When carlos went,this shit started.

(this is from a guy that got suspended from carlos)

LoL fair enuff

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

who wasnt suspended by carlos?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I just cannot stop posting on this thread. I believe the reason for me being unable to control myself has to do with how pathetic this post really is. sorry op but for you to actually spend time worry about what other people think about you leads me to believe you have some issues. Get over yourself. I workout for the personal satisfaction not to impress others. You may just be a young buck who has not figured out who they are yet, but when you do you will realize how insignificant this thought process you have going on now really is. You should not derive your feeling of well being from others. Do not take this personally. When I was young, foolish, and without meaning I had the same train of thought.
    What else would you expect from a guy with a screen name of "DarnGoodLookin"??

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    man jbm's posts have mostly attractive, mostly naked women in them. I fail to see how this doesn't improve just about every thread in the lounge.

Bad thread? Going no where? boring to read?

HOT GIRL.

Not so bad thread.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    who wasnt suspended by carlos?
    I was not, carlos was cool mate of mine hehe..

As on the topic, umm im sure we all get stares.

I get them all the time, might be good stares,bad stares who knows.

Im never paying attention, Im too stuffed to look around and wonder who is looking at me and why..........

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    this thread makes me roll eyes
    hater vision lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~

lol @ hitler

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Maybe your fly was open
    athletic short, no fly.

I think it may all be psychological!
    I wouldn't doubt it

i gotta admit though.. swinging a pair of nunchucks around at your gym will get ya alot of unwanted attention..
    that mental picture was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    What else would you expect from a guy with a screen name of "DarnGoodLookin"??
    I know right, it's gotta be low self esteem cuz I claim I'm good looking. It's not cuz I have low self esteem, I know it's hatervision cuz I work with some of them. But they aren't even acquaintances, nor have I ever talked to them... I just see them around. It's not like its 10 or 15 people giving me the hater stare its just like 3-5 people and on different days. Maybe the, it's cuz I'm bigger then they are comment isn't y they give me the hater stare, (they could just not like me for some odd reason, even though they have never talked to me) but I like to think so cuz it makes me feel good.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    it's cuz I'm bigger then they are
    how big are you that you are getting looks at, there are some massive massive guys on here that aren't having your problem?

lol not that big. 191lbs at 5'11" it's mainly up top, Im just now starting to catch my wheels up. My bf is pretty low. Once I get my legs caught up I think I will be ready for a cycle when I turn 23. The people in my gym are pretty small dude, it's not a civilian gym. Most of them are all about being able to do so many pushups, crunches, and how low they can get their run time.

lol not that big. 191lbs at 5'11" it's mainly up top, Im just now starting to catch my wheels up. My bf is pretty low. Once I get my legs caught up I think I will be ready for a cycle when I turn 23. The people in my gym are pretty small dude, it's not a civilian gym. Most of them are all about being able to do so many pushups, crunches, and how low they can get their run time.
    well 191 at 5'11'' seems small..

i have been in the military 8 years, so have a bunch of people on here. and i duno what branch you are in or where you are located, but i personally know tons of very huge people.

i will agree military gyms are the worst at form and new people to working out.. but i think everything is more in your head, or you are going at a bad time.

I'd post a pic, but I don't know how... not like it really matters anyway. I never claimed I was huge though, I just meant some smaller dudes give me the hater stare.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    People can be dicks. I've pretty much exclusively worked out at home for the last few years. Well when my hand was busted I was unable to do pretty much anything and it had me depressed on top other issues. I did a bit of leg machines here and their for 6-8 weeks. I'm far from what I consider a big or strong guy but I have had decent results with pretty shitty genetics(no this is not a cop out you don't know my genes). I pretty much lost all of my strength during this 2 month or so peroid..

On top of this I know I got set up with my broken hand. Drugged at this POS club because I have some beefs from the past.. so they got their revenge but should I turn it into a blood fued? Who knows maybe some of the faggot ass bouncers who are friends with my enemies are on this site. Not extremely likely but definitly possible.

Anyways right when I got my cast off I went to a rec center around here and worked out at their gym( I only use freeweights at home) I was only doing leg machines as I did not want to stress my hand until it had improved some more. I saw a couple of guys looking over at me clearly making some comments they were doing a few core exercises. I saw one buddy go over to the smith machine when they werent doing legs and he did a few sets of squats almost to show me this is what exercise you should be doing. AKA only bitches only use machines exclusively.... was the message he was trying to get across....

Funny he only had 25's on the with 10's or something pretty weak like that, Albeit maybe it was at the end of his workout. People like to mean mugg. A very high percentage of people like to make fun of others to build themselves up its almost human nature. Or this other old **** commenting on how I would grunt a little bit(it was just really heavy loud breathing..) when I was leg pressing 400-500 at this other gym during the same time I was injured. Even saying I had bad BO and just being rude and annoying.
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 04-03-2010 at 09:59 AM.

jackd1509 is offline New Member
    I think it may all be psychological!
    bwahahahaha! you got a point there!

Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses View Post
    People can be dicks. I've pretty much exclusively worked out at home for the last few years. Well when my hand was busted I was unable to do pretty much anything and it had me depressed on top other issues. I did a bit of leg machines here and their for 6-8 weeks. I'm far from what I consider a big or strong guy but I have had decent results with pretty shitty genetics(no this is not a cop out you don't know my genes). I pretty much lost all of my strength during this 2 month or so peroid..

On top of this I know I got set up with my broken hand. Drugged at this POS club because I have some beefs from the past.. so they got their revenge but should I turn it into a blood fued? Who knows maybe some of the faggot ass bouncers who are friends with my enemies are on this site. Not extremely likely but definitly possible.

Anyways right when I got my cast off I went to a rec center around here and worked out at their gym( I only use freeweights at home) I was only doing leg machines as I did not want to stress my hand until it had improved some more. I saw a couple of guys looking over at me clearly making some comments they were doing a few core exercises. I saw one buddy go over to the smith machine when they werent doing legs and he did a few sets of squats almost to show me this is what exercise you should be doing. AKA only bitches only use machines exclusively.... was the message he was trying to get across....

Funny he only had 25's on the with 10's or something pretty weak like that, Albeit maybe it was at the end of his workout. People like to mean mugg. A very high percentage of people like to make fun of others to build themselves up its almost human nature. Or this other old **** commenting on how I would grunt a little bit(it was just really heavy loud breathing..) when I was leg pressing 400-500 at this other gym during the same time I was injured. Even saying I had bad BO and just being rude and annoying.
    Damn dude that sux. The few scrubs at my gym have just been drinking their haterade recently. I personally enjoy the mean mugs I get from these people.

at the dude doing squats on the smith machine. don't let it bother you dude, embrace it and let it make you work harder.

cobra305 is offline Member
    It is official you suck. Get over yourself. You will not post a pic cause you probably weigh a buck fifty.

When I get stares I just blow them a kiss or a wink and trust me they dont stare ever again lol

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    When I get stares I just blow them a kiss or a wink and trust me they dont stare ever again lol
    LOL one of these days.. thats method is gonna totally back fire on you.. and Bubba will become your biggest fan/stalker

It is official you suck. Get over yourself. You will not post a pic cause you probably weigh a buck fifty.
    you're mildly retarded

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    That's hilarious. as soon as Obama passes the new don't ask don't waive ur dick in my face bill, I will try that.

That's hilarious. as soon as Obama passes the new don't ask don't waive ur dick in my face bill, I will try that.
    not that i could care less if gays are in the military or not... but because of the way the law is written obama has no say so in gays in the military.. congress would have to vote on it.

jbm

lol y?

jbm
    lol y?
    damn! you are Darn Gud Lhukin!!!!!!!!!!! woof woof........

damn! you are Darn Gud Lhukin!!!!!!!!!!! woof woof........
    thnx big guy

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I will say something about these military gyms-

The fvkers must be waiting for their Mummys to clean up after them, I have never seen so many people NOT unload their weights. Lol...and the dumbells get put back anywhere.

But.... it is free.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NC600cbr View Post
    man jbm's posts have mostly attractive, mostly naked women in them. I fail to see how this doesn't improve just about every thread in the lounge.

Bad thread? Going no where? boring to read?

HOT GIRL.

Not so bad thread.
    I have to agree. Even though she is not half naked it's an Asian chick so it looks good to me. Id hit it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

The fvkers must be waiting for their Mummys to clean up after them, I have never seen so many people NOT unload their weights. Lol...and the dumbells get put back anywhere.

But.... it is free.
    lol you speak the truth. Our db rack is pretty straight forward though.

NC600cbr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have to agree. Even though she is not half naked it's an Asian chick so it looks good to me. Id hit it. LOL
    haha well I'd certainly say this thread isn't his shining moment of hot chicks. The angel thing wasn't working for me - i'm more of a booty man myself. I do however appreciate his hard work.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    oh dear, everyone looks at everyone in the gym, you could always go to the 'quiet gym' where all the weirdos hang out and not train lol

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

But.... it is free.
    i agree, there is alot of people that want people to clean up after them..

or they are too use to being in iraq where hindu's re-rack all the weights

LOL one of these days.. thats method is gonna totally back fire on you.. and Bubba will become your biggest fan/stalker
    one of these days... lol so far it hasnt failed me yet hah

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Of course they are hatin', just look at you...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    dbl...

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

But.... it is free.
    No difference from military and public gyms. Everyone is a slob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information