Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really, it's like that everywhere in the states?
    Well I guess I am in Japan, bit of a respect thingy going on here in Japanese Gyms....and the Navy gym I just started at it is just a mess, lol.

fredy196 is offline New Member
    ive been back training for over a year now and all the guys are mainly very friendly, except for these 3 who avoyed me no stare at all. i put this down to the second time i was there,i was trining on a machine just walking round it resting a min when the 3 guys jumped on it. i perked up that i was still using it but they was quite welcome to join in.the leader of the 3 said oh can we,{with a bit of a chuckle in his voice}.i completly ignored the chukle and said yes no probs.theyve blanked me ever since when there together, i get a nod of 2 but not the leader even thow ive tried catching his eye with a smile. just going to blank them from now on.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Really, it's like that everywhere in the states?
    Well I guess I am in Japan, bit of a respect thingy going on here in Japanese Gyms....and the Navy gym I just started at it is just a mess, lol.
    Thats because the Navy gym is American. Americans are slobs everywhere they go. Every single gym I have ever been to (Chicago, Cherry Point, Norfolk, Long Island) etc etc. I have to scour the entire gym for weights. 25s with the 45s 10s with the 35s. Its a huge mess. They implement rules that are never enforced about racking your weights. The gym I train in now is the worst I have ever been in. Brand new gym and people treat it like shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information