Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It makes no sense.
    Pushing your view point as the correct one and the information you hold to be important is a lot like preaching, isn't it?
    Why are you trying to jeopardize my words? Are you so weak?

That is not my point of view, but also yours and the one which belongs to all the people in the world who have the opportunity to go to school and study.

Did not you go to school?
    Sure you did, to have an education and have a different perception about our life in this dimension. Otherwise we still would be like the cavemen or we would think our planet to be squared!

Got the point?
    How can you have an idea, a belief, a creed, call it the way you like, if you do not know the facts about that topic?

Tesla is offline Member
    Happy Easter, guys!!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    It seriously disturbs me to know that your pride and ego seem to have no end. We are all ignorant on this board except for you. Happy now? Now go and dance around and proclaim your superiority some where else. You label us as kids and yet you act like one who hounds for attention. THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. This was not in the political forum. IT is a thread to thank Jesus and god in a thread FOR CHRISTIANS. I even posted a title that it was for christians so that I did not offend nor waste the time of non-christians. So now that I have proclaimed you wise and all knowing can you please leave the thread for it's intended purpose.
    You are amazing.

A thread for Christians?

One of the most important aspect of The Christianity is that there is no difference among human beings, lol.
    And you start a thread only for your friends who believe in something just because someone else told them to do it.
    Basically, you just did what a Muslim would have done.

I am very sorry for you but you just scored in your own target.

BJJ
    And by the way, you have no idea what Christianity is about.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Why are you trying to jeopardize my words? Are you so weak?

That is not my point of view, but also yours and the one which belongs to all the people in the world who have the opportunity to go to school and study.

Did not you go to school?
    Sure you did, to have an education and have a different perception about our life in this dimension. Otherwise we still would be like the cavemen or we would think our planet to be squared!

Got the point?
    How can you have an idea, a belief, a creed, call it the way you like, if you do not know the facts about that topic?
    I'm an athiest, and don't think there is sufficent evidence there was a Jesus outside the bible, but this isn't about me. I've read more on religion then you could keep up with only out of personal interest, and not faith.

But, unlike you, I'm not foolish enough to accept my religious choice as fact.
    Prove there wasn't a Jesus and that he didn't walk on water. You can't prove a negative. Or better yet eliminate the possibility of a God, not in all of science is that possible. At least not yet.

Regardless of religion, I'm still going to go to my mom's house and eat dinner and smile.

And if someone does something nice like wishes me a happy easter, I'll say thanks you too.

won't be responding to any more of your posts in this thread and I hope nobody else does.

BJJ
    I'm an athiest, and don't think there is sufficent evidence there was a Jesus outside the bible, but this isn't about me. I've read more on religion then you could keep up with only out of personal interest, and not faith.

But, unlike you, I'm not foolish enough to accept my religious choice as fact.
    Prove there wasn't a Jesus and that he didn't walk on water. You can't prove a negative. Or better yet eliminate the possibility of a God, not in all of science is that possible. At least not yet.

Regardless of religion, I'm still going to go to my mom's house and eat dinner and smile.

And if someone does something nice like wishes me a happy easter, I'll say thanks you too.

won't be responding to any more of your posts in this thread and I hope nobody else does.
    So far, except for one person in that time period, there is no written evidence about him. No Roman's document speak about him. Not even into The Vatican Library, no wonder though.
    I never spoke about the impossibility of a God, because I do believe in a God but not in any religions. It is that simple.
    Also, if your knowledge about religions is so vast, there is no coherence with your previous responses.
    I think, anyway, you just like to disturb me since it is not the first time... and probably won't be the last...

The invitation for the coffee is still there, lol.

Even though I have the perception, the sad perception, the mournful perception, you will never come.
    Last edited by BJJ; 04-02-2010 at 05:36 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I like cake

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I like cake
    frosted or ice cream? yumm

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    frosted or ice cream? yumm
    We're supposed to be on a diet...WTF?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ModelInProgress View Post
    We're supposed to be on a diet...WTF?? LOL
    oh you know if i had some cake you would be in the kitchen getting some..

better than the guy in the other thread who threw the big mac...

HAPPY EASTER

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    oh you know if i had some cake you would be in the kitchen getting some..

better than the guy in the other thread who threw the big mac...

HAPPY EASTER
    I can't believe we're hijacking this thread to discuss junk food when we're sitting in the same house LOL...but you know I won't eat crap when I'm dieting...summer is just around the corner, can't f@*k up now

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's better than what the thread was turned into before you guys hijacked it.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    happy easter..... amen!

God Bless you al!

BJJ

Talking

Buona Pasqua a tutti voi del forum...

Buona Pasqua a tutti voi del forum...
    good passover to you too..

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with BJJ,

How can you believe in something which you YOURSELF have not studied, but in fact your parents and surrounding environment have shoved down your throat. This isnt targeted at christian, but at all religions. You know someone should truly be part of a faith when they THEMSELVES have researched, and decided that this is the correct religion, on their own doing, not what was prescribed to them.

I was born a catholic, i was baptized and sentenced to a communion and confirmation. Since i was a little kid i could not stand how my religious zealot of a mother forced me to beleive that everything i did was a sin, from rock music to CSI: Miami. Ever since i was little i took a stand and swore of christianity, and even though i did the first communion, i never ate the bread or said the prayers, when i did the confirmation, i never acknowledged 'jesus' as my faith. And ive been atheist ever since.

I dont believe in a god because i spend 15 years of my life reading everything i could on the matter... question is, why do you believe in a god? or the christian god? Is it because you know its the truth or because you were told so?

Ask yourself that.

That being said i got nothing against no religion, just dont push it down my throat.

For example if i was to start a "satanic' thread wishing everyone a happy 'death' day, all the Christians here would flame me, but if a christian wishes everyone a happy easter its all ok.

BOOST is offline Member
    I'm an athiest, .
    Then you should keep your mouth shut because you know nothing but what you read on the Internet. There is more scientific evidence in Christ than Darwins theory, Darwin himself on his death bed said for everything created there is a creator. Amazing your the same kind of guy on his death bed they will be begging to God. I doubt you will look to a rock for forgiveness or say nothing and take a gamble. I have seen FIRST hand things nature cannot explain so please spare me with your google links.
    Last edited by BOOST; 04-03-2010 at 07:42 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Let's keep to the subject so we don't have to lock this thread.

Thanx
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    Then you should keep your mouth shut because you know nothing but what you read on the Internet. There is more scientific evidence in Christ than Darwins theory, Darwin himself on his death bed said for everything created there is a creator. Amazing your the same kind of guy on his death bed they will be begging to God. I doubt you will look to a rock for forgiveness or say nothing and take a gamble. I have seen FIRST hand things nature cannot explain so please spare me with your google links.
    Really, there is more evidence of jesus then there is of darwins theory? I dont know but maybe those millions of fossils must of been planted by "god" in order to tempt us away from him.

ffs, its people like you that give your religion a bad name, you can tell us off for being atheist, but we cant say a little thing about christian without you guys starting a war.

Anwear me this, if your "god" is the one and true god and jesus is the one and only, who were people worshiping 10,000 years ago? I dont think they were worshiping "god", they were worshiping the elements, the sun, the sky, the earth. Are they wrong? because they dont share your belief?

EVERYONE is entitled to thier OWN belief, and dont you dare say someone will be praying to your so called "god" on his death bed, because i know i would rather pray to a fuking rock then to anything to do to Christianity.

No shit science cant explain everything... if 200 years ago you told people they would be watching a thing called television or be typing on a magic box in a steroid forum then would not of believed you... look at us now. Just like science cant explain things now.... but it WILL in the future.

Rant off.

Sorry OP for this, but you got to realize the golden rule. NEVER talk about religion or politics. . lol

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy Easter .... from a non-believer.

See how easy that was.

^

2x

*holds hands with the magical Easter bunny.... then still his eggs*

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    idk why you're mad at me

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could go bananas on this thread and while I don't agree or accept religion, I am aware that a man called Jesus was persecuted for wanting to help people.

Im going to respect Zimmys request and not go into a theological rant as this isnt the time and place so lets all just enjoy the holidays while we can hey?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Im with BJJ,

How can you believe in something which you YOURSELF have not studied, but in fact your parents and surrounding environment have shoved down your throat.
    One of the very few times I am not alone...
    I am glad, at least one person understood the meaning of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I could go bananas on this thread and while I don't agree or accept religion, I am aware that a man called Jesus was persecuted for wanting to help people.

Im going to respect Zimmys request and not go into a theological rant as this isnt the time and place so lets all just enjoy the holidays while we can hey?
    Look at the title of this thread: "Just for Christians!"
    It is indeed a rant against all the other religions in the first place.
    The first person who did not respect his own wish, was zimmy!
    Then, replying to my very first post, where I only expressed my thought, he started all this.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Perspective is a very funny thing. I'm glad that you able to simplify and change facts to meet your arguments. Most people only see you attacking and spatting on a thread that was just to pass good wishes.

I have not agreed with alot of your discussions , not in your idea's but the way you choose to try to dictate your opinions as fact. But I have for the most part kept a small bit of respect for you. You have lost that. I am going to put you on ignore now so that I no longer have to waste my time with your ego mania.

This has nothing to do with religion. I am just hoping you can grow past your own giant ego / pride and learn he who knows everything, learns nothing. I had a problem with pride / ego too in my teens and early 20's so I just hope you can do more than look at this post as "blah blah" and maybe take a humble moment of self reflection. Good luck to you.

BJJ
    ...sorry but in order to remember something, something must have happened.

Have a nice week-end, this I can tell you, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Perspective is a very funny thing. I'm glad that you able to simplify and change facts to meet your arguments. Most people only see you attacking and spatting on a thread that was just to pass good wishes.

I have not agreed with alot of your discussions , not in your idea's but the way you choose to try to dictate your opinions as fact. But I have for the most part kept a small bit of respect for you. You have lost that. I am going to put you on ignore now so that I no longer have to waste my time with your ego mania.

This has nothing to do with religion. I am just hoping you can grow past your own giant ego / pride and learn he who knows everything, learns nothing. I had a problem with pride / ego too in my teens and early 20's so I just hope you can do more than look at this post as "blah blah" and maybe take a humble moment of self reflection. Good luck to you.
    You describe me as a person who I am not.
    Without going further in this meaningless discussion I invite you to read again my first post in this thread.
    Then, I invite you to shame on you for the way you have been trying to put me in a bad light.

Potete visitare tutta la Terra, ma non troverete in alcun luogo la vera religione. Essa non esiste che nel vostro cuore.

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    and dont you dare say someone will be praying to your so called "god" on his death bed, because i know i would rather pray to a fuking rock then to anything to do to Christianity.
    You have ZERO clue when you have looked death in the face then talk to me, until then keep polishing your rocks.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I have an idea,

let's see how many offensive pics towards Christians we can post!

Since we can't post offensive pics towards homosexuals, muslims, or any non-white races,

Sure, let's get those Christians!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    this thread is like pick on the jew

ill pray for mr.rose and BJJ tonight then lol

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i cant believe the nerve of some of the members here.
    some of u and its not hard to figure out who i speak of have zero fvking class.

i really think u guys are jerkoffs, esp after reading the opening post where Zimmy asked for people to be respectful..

Graniteboy is offline Junior Member
    I for one am a believer,love my beliefs, and all those around .Thank you so much for everything,Happy Easter......Now with that being said I am sure glad lent is over,back eating a good solid diet............God Bless you all!!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ah good old religion, the single most dividing bullshit on the planet, take the money out of it and lets see whats left? god, my ass

Darwin himself on his death bed said for everything created there is a creator.
    actually that is a major myth completely disproved... christian speakers spread this story, and everybody at his death bed, to include a pastor of his wife of all said that it was not true..

darwin was just a scientist, i duno why people attack somebody just for being the first scientist to suggest that animals have grown and changed over millions of years

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    actually that is a major myth completely disproved... christian speakers spread this story, and everybody at his death bed, to include a pastor of his wife of all said that it was not true..

darwin was just a scientist, i duno why people attack somebody just for being the first scientist to suggest that animals have grown and changed over millions of years
    because that theory doesnt control nations or create power and wealth, the driving force behind 'god'

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i cant believe the nerve of some of the members here.
    some of u and its not hard to figure out who i speak of have zero fvking class.

i really think u guys are jerkoffs, esp after reading the opening post where Zimmy asked for people to be respectful..
    Well said, couldn't agree more.

BJJ
    In this thread hypocrisy flies with prettiness.

You have ZERO clue when you have looked death in the face then talk to me, until then keep polishing your rocks.
    My man, you know nothing about me. I have had a gun pointed to my head whilst on my knees, i have drowned in the ocean at night on my own, to wake up on shore hours later, i have been stung by a blue ring octopus and put in a coma, and i have been stabbed in the back. I have faced death a number of times, each with my last thoughts on thanking the universe for such a good life, not a god, but the rare chance that life has formed on this planet, and i was one of them.

You have every right to beleive in what you want, i have nothing against it. but why would you insist i will pray to your god over any other god on my death bed? I find more sense praying to buddah or satan.

My point being, don't have the assumption that everyone on this planet belives in the christian god. Im pretty sure a buddist wont pray to your god on his death bed, and neither will i.

Mooseman is right, zimmy just wanted to wish the christians a happy Easter and all this started, so ill be the first to say im sorry zimmy, and a happy Easter to you too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information