Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Still talking to Don Hooton haha

this has been going on for quite a few days now.

I've decided at this point I **AM** in fact starting a website that will be aimed at debunking every single bullshit "fact" on his site, its funny now thats he asking me for the url and I'm responding "not till you address the lexapro issue" which hes still not.

I WILL get him to address the lexapro issue, otherwise my unborn site will do it for him. He's about 10% a reasonable guy and about 90% a snakey evasive pos.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope you start that site!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You should also post the email communications between you and him. I'm actually really surprised that he's open to a dialogue with you. I'm not surprised that he fails to address facts.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe in the end you will do some good and he will have to lastly admit he is wrong and see his sons death for what it is and find some peace.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    rumour has it that don hooton is on 200mg of TRT cyp weekly to improve his sex life

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    rumour has it that don hooton is on 200mg of TRT cyp weekly to improve his sex life
    Have you seen the guy? I think he's on a box of twinkies a day, he needs a little test and gh to bring him around.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Have you seen the guy? I think he's on a box of twinkies a day
    He's definitely a fudge-packer.

-VM

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Have you seen the guy? I think he's on a box of twinkies a day, he needs a little test and gh to bring him around.
    maybe we can get him to try a simple test,tren and winny cutting cycle to shed some pounds?

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Go Petey,

It is sad that he refuses to be honest!

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Thanks guys I can post them now but it would be like posting a book thats 90% complete, the ending is the most important part and I have a STRONG feeling after I send this last message that hes not going to respond and I'll wind up posting everything right after that.
    Right now hes waiting on me to respond but this is the most important email that I'm working on now.
    Even cops know when you want to get specific information from people you need to always gain their trust first. Afterwards it helps to degrade the value of the main information you're after, which in this case is his opinion on the lexapro.

My last email was about 30% about steroids , and 70% lexapro. But my email before that was about 50% steroids and 50% lexapro. I'm slowly trying to ween him in to the topic but my instincts are telling me he won't be responding after this next email. I know if I make my next email all about lexapro he will cease to respond completely.
    I've decided whether or not I get a statement from him (which I originally wanted for the website) I still have more then enough information to exploit this pos.

So in this last response I'm using fear tactics rather then trust I've decided. I'm basically going to tell him:
    "this is your chance to set the record straight about the lexapro, otherwise every single person who visits anti-thf (which I'm expecting to be around 50,000 the first week) will know what a lying sleezeball you are, and how you used steroids to capitalize off your sons death taking donations for an event that NEVER EVEN FVCKN HAPPENED". Going to schools to miseducate children, spreading blasphemy and propaganda towards a drug thats hundreds of times less dangerous than lexapro. I guarantee you will watch the taylor hooton foundation crumble before your own eyes, it is built on bullshit lies, and a father who doesn't have the courage to accept his role in his owns sons death. So rather then accept responsibility as a man, and rather than admit your OWN ignorance is the reason your sons dead, you blame one of the safest drugs know to man, steroids, and ignore lexapro completely cause you are afraid to battle the pharmaceutical industries... (quick rough draft)"

Of course I'm gonna articulate it better, its gonna wind up taking around 2 hours just to get 2 paragraphs I'm happy with.
    Then after that I'm opening up dreamweaver and starting to get the site built. I also have a great plan to drive thousands of people to it so I'm excited. At this point I'm less excited about Don responding then I am about what I have planned for the site. My hope is for him to hang himself the first day he sees it, but my more realistic goal ultimately is the full and complete demise of the taylor hooton foundation. It needs to die, and I'm not stopping at anything to do it.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is his reponse so I expect:

Dear Mr. ____________,

Don´t tell me about how my son died.

Goodbye Mr. ____________.

I fully agree that his approach is negligant.

Parents will look at Mr. Don Hooton as an expert. A parent that is wanting help for thier boy/girl post aas abuse might think a SSRI will not contribute to a violent suicide because of the THF´s view. Steroids are pushed as dangerious and SSRIs are ignored.

We should be talking about how many years Don Hooton needs to spend in a Federal Prison for his ignorance and contributing to the deaths of teens via ignorant information.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im lost on whats going on

Thread Information