Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Country music

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i went to a strip bar in dallas and they were playing country. Even hot naked girls couldn't make country tolerable

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    everything afta the black album is shit anyhow
    so true

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i went to a strip bar in dallas and they were playing country. Even hot naked girls couldn't make country tolerable
    lol, it really is the most intollerable crap. theres a notable class divide as to who is into it, where im from

Hunter is offline Grateful
    prob a person thing to him then, ive listened to em for 24yrs and dont see the cash/waylon thing. everything afta the black album is shit anyhow
    You would know then, like I said I have listened to the earlier stuff and agree with you don't hear it. Just saying what I read and there must have been some kind mutual friendship/respect.

My man point is country gets a lot of shit because of the shit coming out on the radio.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    You would know then, like I said I have listened to the earlier stuff and agree with you don't hear it. Just saying what I read and there must have been some kind mutual friendship/respect.

My man point is country gets a lot of shit because of the shit coming out on the radio.
    everyone likes a bit of Cash etc but most of it is garbage, in ireland its a diff style aswell, fookin all about alcoholisim and divorce with the same crappy keyboard backround in ev song lol

everyone likes a bit of Cash etc but most of it is garbage, in ireland its a diff style aswell, fookin all about alcoholisim and divorce with the same crappy keyboard backround in ev song lol
    That would get old. I listen to a lot of Cash, Jennings, W. Nelson, David allen Coe, Hank williams Sr and Hank III. Shooter, etc.

Anyway if you havent checked them up you might like AssJack, which is Hank III metal/thrash band.

Blog Entries
    That would get old. I listen to a lot of Cash, Jennings, W. Nelson, David allen Coe, Hank williams Sr and Hank III. Shooter, etc.

Anyway if you havent checked them up you might like AssJack, which is Hank III metal/thrash band.
    i'll give em a run and see, im on an almighty rammstein buzz at the mo, in the car, in the house and in the gym lol

i'll give em a run and see, im on an almighty rammstein buzz at the mo, in the car, in the house and in the gym lol
    I listen to them a some when I lift it goes more or less in stages with Rammstein. By the way it was nice to be able to talk without flaming even tho we have different tastes. So thank you on that.

Wingman1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey I listen to country music whille in the gym,, i also listen to rap and metal, i have a mix of everything in my ipod,,, and Metalica def. sucked a$$ in their last few albums,, im a master of puppets fan,, everything after tht sucked

Blog Entries
    I listen to them a some when I lift it goes more or less in stages with Rammstein. By the way it was nice to be able to talk without flaming even tho we have different tastes. So thank you on that.
    yeah mate, no prob, i listen to diff types of music although id be mostly a thrasher lol. just in comparison, i spent last sunday night at a fun lovin' criminals gig, 5th time ive seen em

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    LOL

Lyrics- Ok, so how many songs can you have about getting drunk, beating your wife because she was mad because you slept with your sister?Clearly too many.I have an idea for you country writers, stop ****ing writing.Honestly nobody cares that you ran over ol Yeller with your tractor and polished off a fifth of Jack.As far as I’m concerned ol Yeller should have been replaced with you, then there would be no more shitty songs coming out of you mouth.If that’s too hard for you to do, then I recommend you go inside and beat off to your NASCAR.

Woman Singers- Stop, I’m serious.Nobody cares that you want to ride a cowboy.You can try all you want to ride a cowboy, but the fact of the matter is you can’t.All the cowboys have been more open about their sexuality since the Brokeback era.So you might as well go back to your lesbian ways, like the chicks.

Square Dancing- Since the dawn of mankind people have been using dance to express their culture.The dances have been elaborate and have needed much skill.However the rednecks from the country era were always waaay too drunk to do anything talented, or create anything that requires talent (see country music).So what do they invent?Square Dancing.The retarded child of the dance world.Wanna learn how to do it?Ill teach you.First do a heel-toe 5 times, dip 4 times, slide left 3 times, dosey do, bend over, and let your partner stick his dick in your ass.Now that’s talent!

Rodeo- Want some sport while listening to your “music”?I have an idea, lets put a guy on a pissed off bull, then watch him ride the bull longer than he can ride his wife/sister.Now we are having fun!

Reba- God that was a bad show, but then again, who would expect talent from a country singer.

Trailer Parks- Why is it that inbred drunks that live in trailer parks find comfort in country music?Coincidence?I think not.

Racism- Lets do some math.Country music comes from the south, the south was part of the confederation, the confederation wanted slavery, the confederation lost, and in retaliation started the Klu Klux Klan!Who knew that math could be so much fun?!

There you have it, a comprehensive list of why country music sucks!If this pissed you off, good!Because your music pisses me off!
    I almost pissed myself laugin at that!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Go Taylor swift

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information