Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

Just for Christians!

Not that everyone isn't allowed, I just don't want this to become a debate.

It's good friday. Let's all remember what Jesus did for us on the cross.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Amen brother.....

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Solid post zimmy

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    *bites lip.

Have a good weekend guys.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Thanks, DSM

You have a good weekend yourself...

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    God bless

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Happy Easter

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^_______ I don't know what you are saying that

Easter means you have to go to your favorite place.

ModelInProgress is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    ^^^^_______ I don't know what you are saying that

Easter means you have to go to your favorite place.
    That doesn't mean that I can't wish a happy Easter to the other members here...it's not their fault that mine will suck!!! LOL

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    Not that everyone isn't allowed, I just don't want this to become a debate.

It's good friday. Let's all remember what Jesus did for us on the cross.
    ...sorry but in order to remember something, something must have happened.

Have a nice week-end, this I can tell you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    ...sorry but in order to remember something, something must have happened.

Have a nice week-end, this I can tell you, lol.
    all he said is jesus did something on the cross.. and historically speaking, that did happen..

so if you are reading black and white of what he said.. something did happen.

BJJ
    all he said is jesus did something on the cross.. and historically speaking, that did happen..

so if you are reading black and white of what he said.. something did happen.

i duno why your laughing, it is fact that a man named jesus was killed on a cross.. now if he was the son of god, if it happened in the spring, if he did raise 3 days later or the events around it people can debate..

no historian will say jesus as a man didn't live and killed

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    i duno why your laughing, it is fact that a man named jesus was killed on a cross.. now if he was the son of god, if it happened in the spring, if he did raise 3 days later or the events around it people can debate..

no historian will say jesus as a man didn't live and killed
    no, you can debate all of those things should you choose to do so
    but I don't know why he's laughing because posting that just shows he has no class or respect
    don't respond to him, it was a well intended nice thread
    no need for those comments

BJJ
    i duno why your laughing, it is fact that a man named jesus was killed on a cross.. really? are you sure? now if he was the son of god, if it happened in the spring, if he did raise 3 days later or the events around it people can debate..

no historian will say jesus as a man didn't live and killed who historians do you know, lol?
    If Jesus had been executed, certainly would not have been placed on a cross wooden structure with open arms. The stauros was a simple pole which was used in the most cruel way to execute criminals and other people.
    There is not proof that the stauros was cross-shaped or on a T form. Historians are aware of this error noted on sacred texts but voluntarily never took any action to correct it.
    In Christian's art the cross does not appear until the first half of the V century but the first real crucified will show up only in the late VII century.
    Understood? VII century!!!
    In fact, until then, Jesus was almost always symbolized by a fish or represented as a pastor, and has never been depicted on a cross.

What is clear from this?
    ...that common people believe without having studied! This is a fact.

It's funny how christians are constantly complained about for "forcing" there beliefs on people, but you can post something this simple without a non believer putting their beliefs into it.

It's ok though, I wasn't always christian .... I remember how tempting it was to argue with people about it when I let my ego get the best of me.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    It's funny how christians are constantly complained about for "forcing" there beliefs on people, but you can post something this simple without a non believer putting their beliefs into it.

It's ok though, I wasn't always christian .... I remember how tempting it was to argue with people about it when I let my ego get the best of me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday and a safe and Happy Easter!

Signed,
    A Recovering Catholic

BJJ

History = Facts

Ego does not have anything to do with historical facts, as far as I am concerned.

Facts, also, must be documentable in order to be part of the history, otherwise anyone can make his own story.

So, no facts, no history, no creed.
    It is that simple!

Furthermore, to use an analogy on your words, it is funny like common people who never studied theology, believe in religions...

Again, have a nice week-end, lol.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member

100% agreed. I dont care what religion someone is, but I get very annoyed if they try to push it on me.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Friday all.

BJJ...You don't agree with the religion...cool. I was simply putting a post for christians to remember and appreciate an essential part of our religion. But YOUR ego required you to come in and debate the significants to you? Here are some facts:

1. This thread in no way attacked or discussed the logic of your beliefs.
    2. No where in this thread was your beliefs asked about
    3. Yet here you are forcing your beliefs into this thread.

So put the ego aside and let a christian send a thread that is directed to other people who don't share your beliefs. IF you want a stage in which to boast your beliefs and your superior studies and what not, start a thread. I promise if you start a thread saying JUST FOR THE DOUCHE BAGS, I won't bother commenting on the thread since that would be just for people like you (and I'm not refering to non-christians, because there are lots on here who are still respectful just as we are respectful to them).

BJJ
    BJJ...You don't agree with the religion...cool. I was simply putting a post for christians to remember and appreciate an essential part of our religion. But YOUR ego required you to come in and debate the significants to you? Here are some facts:

1. This thread in no way attacked or discussed the logic of your beliefs.
    2. No where in this thread was your beliefs asked about
    3. Yet here you are forcing your beliefs into this thread.

So put the ego aside and let a christian send a thread that is directed to other people who don't share your beliefs. IF you want a stage in which to boast your beliefs and your superior studies and what not, start a thread. I promise if you start a thread saying JUST FOR THE DOUCHE BAGS, I won't bother commenting on the thread since that would be just for people like you (and I'm not refering to non-christians, because there are lots on here who are still respectful just as we are respectful to them).
    You miss my point and your anger shows it all.

I am a Christian too, in the way that I promote many aspects of the human nature with the recurrence of love.

I just expressed my opinion, I did not want to start a debate.
    Though, you replied to my post without quoting mine but reffering to me.
    Smart move I woud say, or a craven one, it depends from the point of view.
    In any case, do not hang it on me if then I replied to your post.

For your thread to be without a debate, you should not have replied since I just expressed my opinion.

Let's love each other, this is the real essence of The Christianity, isn't it?

^why would you post that? he asked for no debate, just well wishing the holiday.^

happy holidays and a great weekend no matter what your faith

cobra305 is offline Member
    I am not a religious man but shouldn't we let people have their beliefs without imposing our own upon them? This post began with I do not want this to be a debate. Let each have their own and start a different thread too debate personal beliefs. Happy easter to all, whatever it means to you.

in an ideal world we'd have absoloute proof for everything
    but at least in our life here on earth, we have proof of nothing except that we are here at least in perception.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    in an ideal world we'd have absoloute proof for everything
    but at least in our life here on earth, we have proof of nothing except that we are here at least in perception.
    What you are quoting is correct in a general way but thousands of scripts, texts, books and documents referring to historical facts are not a perception.
    Otherwise, the Vatican Library would be a perception too.
    Of course, one must have read them in order to know why they are reliable, or at least some of them.

What you are quoting is correct in a general way but thousands of scripts, texts, books and documents referring to historical facts are not a perception.
    Of course, one must have read them in order to know why they are reliable, or at least some of them.
    i don't think anybody was debating that there is large amounts of history that the church has written to paint themselves in a better light.. or that there is verse in the bible itself that go against each other..

but religion will makes people feel better, and maybe they are 100 percent right.. you nor I know. so let people be happy with their life.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It makes no sense.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Way to screw up a thread bjj. By the way you're such a troll. You pretend to have trouble understanding english but at other times grasp it perfectly. I am not sure if other have caught onto this but I have. So all in all you're pretty much a d-bag.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Way to screw up a thread bjj. By the way you're such a troll. You pretend to have trouble understanding english but at other times grasp it perfectly. I am not sure if other have caught onto this but I have. So all in all you're pretty much a d-bag.
    Never said I have trouble understanding English.
    It was said the first time by *el diablo* and then by marcus300 when he interviewed me. So, ask them in case.

If you have read around the forum some words from me saying that, I was simply using sarcasm.

I love you too and hope to meet you someday to show you how much I love you, lol.

Tesla is offline Member
    Happy Easter, guys!!

rsnake21 is offline Junior Member
    u dont have to love Jesus, just remember that he loves u

It seriously disturbs me to know that your pride and ego seem to have no end. We are all ignorant on this board except for you. Happy now? Now go and dance around and proclaim your superiority some where else. You label us as kids and yet you act like one who hounds for attention. THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. This was not in the political forum. IT is a thread to thank Jesus and god in a thread FOR CHRISTIANS. I even posted a title that it was for christians so that I did not offend nor waste the time of non-christians. So now that I have proclaimed you wise and all knowing can you please leave the thread for it's intended purpose.

BJJ
    It seriously disturbs me to know that your pride and ego seem to have no end. We are all ignorant on this board except for you. Happy now? Now go and dance around and proclaim your superiority some where else. You label us as kids and yet you act like one who hounds for attention. THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. This was not in the political forum. IT is a thread to thank Jesus and god in a thread FOR CHRISTIANS. I even posted a title that it was for christians so that I did not offend nor waste the time of non-christians. So now that I have proclaimed you wise and all knowing can you please leave the thread for it's intended purpose.
    You are amazing.

A thread for Christians?

One of the most important aspect of The Christianity is that there is no difference among human beings, lol.
    And you start a thread only for your friends who believe in something just because someone else told them to do it.
    Basically, you just did what a Muslim would have done.

I am very sorry for you but you just scored in your own target.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Well you were better off going to a christian forum. You had to have known at least one person was going to have some sort of objection. If someone made a thread that said "This is not a debate thread but I just want to say **** christianity" Im more than certain you would have a few people on their defending their beliefs. Either way I think to start talking about religion on a steroid forum is in ill taste. But thats just me.

In a nut shell, you should have expected much more. If you didnt you are naive. And frankly I think you made this thread to start drama in the first place.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Well you were better off going to a christian forum. You had to have known at least one person was going to have some sort of objection. If someone made a thread that said "This is not a debate thread but I just want to say **** christianity" Im more than certain you would have a few people on their defending their beliefs. Either way I think to start talking about religion on a steroid forum is in ill taste. But thats just me.

In a nut shell, you should have expected much more. If you didnt you are naive. And frankly I think you made this thread to start drama in the first place.
    What a weak analogy - he did not start a thread saying fuck anyone else.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Sure not but he did start a thread forgetting the first "rule" of Christianity:

Fraternity among all the human beings.

So, he states to be a Christian but it seems not to know what Christianity is about.

More or less, the same thing happened with the cross where some of you named it without knowing its roots.

This thread was nothing but a wall built against all who follow other religions and against Christians who believe, like me, that in order to learn they need to "read", not surely to "listen" only.
    The difference is substantial.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Clearly you missed my point. My point was that he was starting a well known debatable topic thread and saying that he wasnt looking for a debate.
    If your not looking for a debate - go to a place that supports your beliefs.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post

yup, next it'll be, 'remember what santa and the tooth fairy did for all mankind'

BJJ
    And by the way, you have no idea what Christianity is about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information