yep..a hole created by librals,progressives, and progressive republicans......might as well say the whole democratic party and anyone that acts like them, caused this.;-)

kinda funny that,after you link the peices together that anyone who is in the democratic party...and any one who acts like them..caused this problem (everything from less rights to americans-deficit) and people will still vote for a libral...pure stupidity.

to be honest..i didnt like McCain..but i liked him more than obama. even if McCain died..we would be lead by a hellova better person than obama. everyone forgets to over look their brain washing provided by the school system when they look at politics.

i find myself in the posistion of being smarter than the common moron. if you look at it, librals bitched about how bush did things...but yet voted for someone who is doing the exact same thing...just worse and at a breath taking pace.

to set the record strait...i hated bush with a passion. he did everything to make a REAL conservitave look bad..and it pissed me off. one thing that annoy's me about people voting, is the fact that most just vote according to part lines, not even looking at a persons "past" in the political world. personally..i dont care about party lines, if a democrat did what republicans are SUPPOUSED to do, then im all for it.....but they dont. not untill recently ,did the republicans do what they should do as conservitaves,when they got a wakeup call from reality.

people want a FREE america...not an america where you got a government assianed nanny to look at everything you do while you live everyday life. lets be honest..most of would rather take a dump on their neihboors car,rather than give up their rights as an american.
but yet, they follow party lines and vote people in that do everything but WORK FOR THE PEOPLE AND PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS. if you look at the numbers and do your homework,unlike most of the common public, you will see that yo MUST do your homework on a candidate BEFORE you show this unrelinting "love" for someone that's really just there to take your money and give you the finger....and if thats not bad enough...
they pump the world full of bullshit claims of MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING, when in reality, there is no such thing.

if you wish to discuss why i say that..dont bother...ill make this point, the earth has cooled AND heated back up LONG before we ever came around. the last ice age happened before the eairliest traces of man..and ended after we discovered man. yet, i dont think ANY of us was driving a chevy tahoe, ford expidition,dodge caravan, or ANY KIND OF automobile..and the earth warmed up. if this very small,but obviouse point doesnt convice you..ill sit down and show you all the REAL things that librals dont want you to find out about. anything from actuall CO2 amounts in the atmosphere- how the earth is doin its same old dance...just now we are here and it left real music behind and started listening to rap.lmao

point being..if you want real change that HELPS us...dont vote for someone who's campain eeirly resembles that of sthalin and hitler,ok?