Quote Originally Posted by chevy355s10 View Post
all of this is order of your commments.....

its kinda funny..George bush vs Obama?...like i have said.. they are the same i all aspects...just obama is doing what bush was doin at a very fast pace. blinding isnt the word.

if you want to suck on the same bullshit bottel that bush was feeding you,then you got it..either way you slice it. at least if McCain died, we would have good leadership

at what point are you going to realize that you have no point.you just remind us how much bush sucked and how much MORE obama sucks. obama wasnt the cause for the Patriot Act, but his group of librals voted FOR IT. if thats not bad enough...obama obviously enjoy's it cause he took it 5 steps further with the law being passed that he had the right to track you on your computer,erase anything on the internet that he didnt like, and shut down the internet at any time if he feels like it.
no one said he himself was the cause...but his libral goons did a great help in all this happening. if you look, back in 1995(under clinton), librals (along with progressive RYNO's) thought that EVERY american needed to be in a home,so they said that people didnt need to have a background check to get a loan, that banks shouldnt need to know if the person can afford it, as long as they are paying pay ments and work..regardless of income...now, because of that..you got the housing bubble that has happend...anything else you need me to link together?

you yourself obviously want this to be a rasist debate...typical libral. why make it a racist debate? because that shifts logic to anger..why do that? to cover up the fact that someone has a valid point that set in stone. but, you make sure it gets shifted so tthat the black community gets pissed and you start a race war..because, whats gonna piss off people more? thats right..saying that every white person is out to get the black man....true garbage.

ohh...if you want to bring up the hurricane....rember, there is a gulf oil spill that needs to be handled and you beloved Obama is having press parties...last i checked, bush didnt hear of the hurricane and go play golf.
so if mccian died we would have had a good leader? Palin? you have to be kidding?