Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Insane transformation!!!

Hey guys im posting a before and after pictue of one of my friends after a 10 week test+deca ...Now he was my AAS mentor b4 i started cycling...infact his results is what peaked my curiousity.

Lets get some facts straight:
    -Him and I are about the same strature.
    -Wings his diet
    -He Smokes and DOES NOT WORKOUT REGULARLY = sedentary lifestyle (5 years older than me)

Me on the other hand:
    - Workout all year round and eat healthy (meticulously)
    - I dont SMOKE EVER always working out + played baseball in HS = seasoned athlete.

Taking all this into consideration:

I knew right off the bat that i had more solid natural base than he EVER did and i have been working out for ever. So i decided to dive in.

My Friend claims he did a pyramid cycle of test and deca (starting at 200 mgs of deca+ 250 mgs of test AND peaking at 500 mg deca and 500 mg test) b4 tapering down to 200+250....he claimed this cycle gave him 25 lbs and as u can see. The guy morphed...i dint see him for a 3-4 months on campus but i simply could not believe it when i him again.

Anyway i researched to find out the proper way to cycle. i dint want to do a pyramid...So i did a cycle with consistant dosages (week 1-4 deca 300 and test 400, then wk 5-10 deca 400 and test 500).

My results were far more different than his INFACT NOT EVEN CLOSE. Throughout my cycle i maintained a good solid diet. i put on 14 lbs in 8 weeks which was very hard...i had to eat eat eat. Anyway i had good strenght gains but the size change was minimal not to mention the water. Unlike his HE JUST BLEW UP. My muscle barely got bigger...just a tad

I showed these pics of his to my gf and she said that its hard to believe...considering im already a seasoned athlete...and he barely works out and eats not that great. We arrived to a conclusion, that either my bud dint tell me everything OR I just need a higher dose....WHat do u guys think i should do for my next cycle to get the same effect as him...Cycle recommendations with a week by week dosage instructions are welcomed. Please post.

KEEP IN MIND, HE DID ALL THIS IN 10 WEEKS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my bud.jpg 
Views:	1859 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	108094  
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-24-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Thread Information