Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shinalynn is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    the other day i saw this guy try to jump on the treadmill from a stand still when it was at 10 speed. he face planted...
    I have honestly almost done the same.... ..... I know.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinalynn View Post
    I have honestly almost done the same.... ..... I know.
    lmao atleast you have that almost in there

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I had this kid walk up to me a few years ago and said he heard my talking sh*t about him to my friend.. swear to god I never said a word about this kid.. he was all huffy and puffy and acted like he was ready to fight.. I'm a pretty peaceful person so I'm like, "dude, you're hearing things.. I didn't say anything about you.. just minding my own business.. sorry if you heard wrong". Then he gave me that "you pvssy, that's right I owned you look" and I just decided to go off on his ass. I was like, "look you pansy ass muther effer, you just effed with the wrong person.. this is my gym and I'll smack you're dumn ass with this 25lb plate.. go clean your ears out and eff with someone else before I throw you around this room and lose my memebership". He apologized and said he must have mis-heard.. I should have left it at that but decided it would be best to continue to talk sh*t until he left.. he eventually did and I literally never saw that kid in my gym again.. haha.. my friend was cracking up.. I think he might have been on his first cycle and thought he was the sh*t or something.. he got owned..

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I had this kid walk up to me a few years ago and said he heard my talking sh*t about him to my friend.. swear to god I never said a word about this kid.. he was all huffy and puffy and acted like he was ready to fight.. I'm a pretty peaceful person so I'm like, "dude, you're hearing things.. I didn't say anything about you.. just minding my own business.. sorry if you heard wrong". Then he gave me that "you pvssy, that's right I owned you look" and I just decided to go off on his ass. I was like, "look you pansy ass muther effer, you just effed with the wrong person.. this is my gym and I'll smack you're dumn ass with this 25lb plate.. go clean your ears out and eff with someone else before I throw you around this room and lose my memebership". He apologized and said he must have mis-heard.. I should have left it at that but decided it would be best to continue to talk sh*t until he left.. he eventually did and I literally never saw that kid in my gym again.. haha.. my friend was cracking up.. I think he might have been on his first cycle and thought he was the sh*t or something.. he got owned..

owned

cobra305 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I think he might have been on his first cycle and thought he was the sh*t or something.. he got owned..
    It must have been a sust cycle I heard those make you a better fighter

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it's been 5 days since I've lifted... just back from camping and my sh1t is starting to shrivel up!!!!!!!!

sundown1 is offline New Member
    I got one, last week 2 buddies working out (bench press) just as the guy reaches failure he looks up to his mate to spot him. The mate turns around drops his pants and lets one rip right in his face. He racked the weight and they both start laughing, loudest fart i've ever heard in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sundown1 View Post
    I got one, last week 2 buddies working out (bench press) just as the guy reaches failure he looks up to his mate to spot him. The mate turns around drops his pants and lets one rip right in his face. He racked the weight and they both start laughing, loudest fart i've ever heard in my life.
    and that's supposed to be funny? I'm thinking it's fukken asss beating time someone farts in my face instead of spotting when I'm about to fail.

sundown1 is offline New Member
    Yeah id be pissed if it happen to me, gotta say tho as a onlooker it was f---ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sundown1 View Post
    Yeah id be pissed if it happen to me, gotta say tho as a onlooker it was f---ing hilarious.
    I'm thinking it is more dangerous than funny

FL_CARTEL is offline New Member
    Okay....I have two

First, this isnt weird I just found it annoying...
    I always jam to pandora while smacking the weights...preferably SLAYER and KORN type of shit. The kind of music that makes you want to wreck shit...well I have it loud as shit, but it wasnt loud enough to cover this guy who was doing dead lifts. 315 to be exact. Im about 5 feet away doing Hammer curls, and he screams "Mother fcker!!!" loud as hell in the gym as he executed his lift. Sounded to me like he bew on O ring down low or something for screaming so loud. lol

2nd...this was horrifying for me. I no longer workou at this gym after what I saw. Im not against gays what so ever...I went to take a shower, and I walked to the last stall...
    One dude was blowing another dude. I fcking flipped a shit. I was like "WTF?!" I ran to the manager in my boxers and said "theres some dude blowing dick in the shower"...that was the last time I worked out there. I wont mention the name of the gym due to the fact its highly popular. That left me scarred...and disgusted...

Quote Originally Posted by FL_CARTEL View Post
    Okay....I have two

First, this isnt weird I just found it annoying...
    I always jam to pandora while smacking the weights...preferably SLAYER and KORN type of shit. The kind of music that makes you want to wreck shit...well I have it loud as shit, but it wasnt loud enough to cover this guy who was doing dead lifts. 315 to be exact. Im about 5 feet away doing Hammer curls, and he screams "Mother fcker!!!" loud as hell in the gym as he executed his lift. Sounded to me like he bew on O ring down low or something for screaming so loud. lol

2nd...this was horrifying for me. I no longer workou at this gym after what I saw. Im not against gays what so ever...I went to take a shower, and I walked to the last stall...
    One dude was blowing another dude. I fcking flipped a shit. I was like "WTF?!" I ran to the manager in my boxers and said "theres some dude blowing dick in the shower"...that was the last time I worked out there. I wont mention the name of the gym due to the fact its highly popular. That left me scarred...and disgusted...
    this chic i know that used to work at a "popular" gym told me she saw sh1t like that all the time.... mostly later in the evenings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information