Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Weird Gym Stories

I picked up this idea on another thread, so instead of hijacking, decided to go this way. right off the bat, i'm going on a tangent and I'll tell you a quick one about back in the day when you could go to a public hot tub and rent by the hour. I would take my dates to the hot tubs, private rooms, clean, and rent a couple of hours... bring in a bottle of wine, you get the idea. this one time, I bring a first date, and we sit waiting for a room to open up. Next to me is a really hot cougar, terry cloth halter and mini mini skirt. She strikes up a conversation with us, very friendly. She's just sitting there by herself. to be honest, she was really turning me on, more so than my date. My date is starting to get quiet, then whispers in my ear, "she's a hooker". Being both a first date, and me a chickenshit, afraid of losing my date, I shift the conversation away from this hot cougar and back to my date. The story pretty much ends there... my date and I go into the room, do our thang. But I find myself coming back to the hottub, looking for this cougar, dissappointed each time she wasn't there.

Back to the subject..... this chic I know used to work at a gym, and is always telling me these really weird stories about perverts, and nymphos, and how she would have to break up certain activities. Her gym was open 24 hours, and she said things got really weird after midnight.

I'm just curious if you have seen anything close to what she would tell me, or is this chic just woofing me?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    For me personally Gym is a place where is run off to from my Every day issues and thats what keep ma sane. I hardly pay attention to anyone put my head phones on and I am game so I wont be much help cause ur thread title weird GYM stories....... if there wasnt GYM in there I got cpl interesting ones to share

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    For me personally Gym is a place where is run off to from my Every day issues and thats what keep ma sane. I hardly pay attention to anyone put my head phones on and I am game so I wont be much help cause ur thread title weird GYM stories....... if there wasnt GYM in there I got cpl interesting ones to share
    I personally don't have any, that's why i put my weird hot tub story in there, although I admit the only thing weird is probably me coming back like 4 times looking for that same hot cougar

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I personally don't have any, that's why i put my weird hot tub story in there, although I admit the only thing weird is probably me coming back like 4 times looking for that same hot cougar
    x2...

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    x2...
    I really wanted to bang em both, but being a first date, not really knowing her too well, didn't want to scare her off right off the bat.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    One time when I first started lifting I was doing bench press without a spotter and predictably I hit a failure point where the thing was on my chest and not going up. Thank god I was in the gym and somebody ran over and helped me people have died that way in their house.

Not really a gym story but I remember one time I was watching this dude work out. He was sick lean, sub 8 percent bodyfat, striation everywhere. This girl (hot) comes over and starts talking to him. He says yeah Im 168 lbs getting ready to compete blah dee blahblah. This girl was bangin. I watch with some amusement as it becomes obvious she wants to get on this guy. He keeps going on about his workout and shit and he is totally oblivious to the fact this girl wants his jock. That or he was married thats the only thing I can think of. I found it amusing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    One time when I first started lifting I was doing bench press without a spotter and predictably I hit a failure point where the thing was on my chest and not going up. Thank god I was in the gym and somebody ran over and helped me people have died that way in their house.

Not really a gym story but I remember one time I was watching this dude work out. He was sick lean, sub 8 percent bodyfat, striation everywhere. This girl (hot) comes over and starts talking to him. He says yeah Im 168 lbs getting ready to compete blah dee blahblah. This girl was bangin. I watch with some amusement as it becomes obvious she wants to get on this guy. He keeps going on about his workout and shit and he is totally oblivious to the fact this girl wants his jock. That or he was married thats the only thing I can think of. I found it amusing anyway.
    he was gay

cobra305 is offline Member

It was obviously DSM

the other day i saw this guy try to jump on the treadmill from a stand still when it was at 10 speed. he face planted...

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    the other day i saw this guy try to jump on the treadmill from a stand still when it was at 10 speed. he face planted...
    I saw that same guy, and caught the video of him doing it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIL926-MKHI

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

Blog Entries

lol i love Seann William Scott one of my favorite actors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ93JG4xiwQ

ya but i saw someone really do it lol not a movie

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    ya but i saw someone really do it lol not a movie
    That would be Epic to see in real life. It would make my whole year.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    Repoosttttt

this chic was telling me that after midnight, she would catch guys doing guys... girls doing girls... the sauna was co-ed, and all kinds of shit was going down in there....

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    My gym has 3 floors, on the bottom floor is the pool/hot tub area, and some cardio equipment with a window inbetween that and the pool area. My gf was doing her cardio down stairs, and she said an old man got out of the hot tub and pulled his shorts down for a good 30 seconds, staring at her the whole time.

She has also told me about how once she was doing her stretches on the mat, and she had a lingerer dude, who kept walking by every 30 seconds or so while watching her. How do men manage to be so creepy?

I was talking to a friend of mine that works at the front desk after closing one night, he was telling us a story about how someone reported a guy jerking off in the sauna. He figured it was BS, so didn't bother. Then another person came up and reported the same thing. So he goes down there, sure enough theres a dude wankin' it in the 180 degree sauna!!! They kicked him out but didn't revoke his membership. I guess it really is all about the $$$

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member

When i first read this i thought it said she was 168. I was like wtf and you thought she was hot and ready to compete. It took me reading it again to realize it

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I saw a girl go to text or change the song on her iPhone while at a full sprint. She dropped it and it went flying behind her and shattered when it hit an elliptical. I could only laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I saw a girl go to text or change the song on her iPhone while at a full sprint. She dropped it and it went flying behind her and shattered when it hit an elliptical. I could only laugh.
    Seen this happen more than once. a girl that used to come up there with me would always do cardio beside me and dropped a brand new iphone it flew 6 feet back directly into the wall. i had to stop because i was laughing so hard and she looked shocked

Batt is offline Junior Member
    I saw a guy last month attempt to do squats with three plates on one side and one on the other. Needless to say he didn't hear me yelling at him because his music was cranking. Well you can figure out what happened.

deuce24 is offline New Member
    I saw a kid, maybe 13 do this, he then proceded to get up, try again, and get the same result

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Saw an Asian guy kissing the mirror in the gym once......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Saw an Asian guy kissing the mirror in the gym once......
    I used to kiss my biceps when I was 150 lbs and thought I was hot shit

Quote Originally Posted by Batt View Post
    I saw a guy last month attempt to do squats with three plates on one side and one on the other. Needless to say he didn't hear me yelling at him because his music was cranking. Well you can figure out what happened.
    no fukken way!!!

I used to kiss my biceps when I was 150 lbs and thought I was hot shit
    coulda been worse... you coulda been kissin your ass!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I masturbate on the chest press bench.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I masturbate on the chest press bench.
    As long as you wipe it down when you're done..

you mean sterilize it with some damn napalm!!!

Batt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you mean sterilize it with some damn napalm!!!
    I'm sorry. When I go to the gym. I don't want to be looking at any guys masterbating.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I do not. Its good for the leather.

Regular guy is offline Junior Member
    I've notice some "eccentric" people lately in my gym. I'm on flat bench headphones on, minding my business between set. Looking for "scenary" to break up the sausagefest setting. This guy comes in like Rocky bouncing on his toes dressed in all black, mohawk. Throws some punches, stands straight up, pulls out a headband, bows to put it on. When he stood up straight I almost fell off the bench laughing, it was the red sun with oreintal characters on both sides of the sun. Well cool breezy grabbs the bench next to mine to start lifting in between punchs. He grips the bar with so that he's off center by about 4". My buddy couldn't believe I did get pics. I had to leave the area to laugh.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular guy View Post
    I've notice some "eccentric" people lately in my gym. I'm on flat bench headphones on, minding my business between set. Looking for "scenary" to break up the sausagefest setting. This guy comes in like Rocky bouncing on his toes dressed in all black, mohawk. Throws some punches, stands straight up, pulls out a headband, bows to put it on. When he stood up straight I almost fell off the bench laughing, it was the red sun with oreintal characters on both sides of the sun. Well cool breezy grabbs the bench next to mine to start lifting in between punchs. He grips the bar with so that he's off center by about 4". My buddy couldn't believe I did get pics. I had to leave the area to laugh.
    Maybe the "Karate Kid 124" But i know what you mean

so where da fuk are da pics?

Blog Entries
    Yes I think thats standard protocol that people who didn't make it into a Street Fighter game end up at your gym. I've got a couple of those people at mine. This one dude with a ton of face jewelry comes to mind.

Yes I think thats standard protocol that people who didn't make it into a Street Fighter game end up at your gym. I've got a couple of those people at mine. This one dude with a ton of face jewelry comes to mind.
    ya think if they didn't have so many mirrors at the gym, not so many would show up??

Regular guy is offline Junior Member
    Well the next trip to gym, I've got several gyms available to me plus equipment at home. I'll be damned if a Weird Al Yankovic or an overweight Kenny G. Comes and takes bench next to me, I'm noticing a familar theme on the bench next to me. So I had started from really low weight climbing up to max. Up to 270lbs which I don't need a spot for, this guy dysturbs me concentration, like the head phones don't state "I really don't feel like/need any new friend right now." So I let him say all he has too, before I state "my headphones are on and I can't hear you." He wanted to reassure me that if I needed a spot he was there for me. A couple of things I've learned in my years in the gym about spotters:

1: This one is rather recent but a no brainer nonetheless . Those new foot contouring running shoes that are made of rubber and neoprene. Don't ask the guy who lifts in them to spot you cause "those dogs are barking" like have you ever heard of foot powder or odor eaters?

2: you do not want to be spotted by the guy who volunteers to spot you and subsequently stick his grotch in your face. I still perfer to be spotted by a female than a male. Some how not all sweaty crotches are created equally, I lift more when showing off, and it reminds me of the "happy endings" I used to get when lifting with my wife before number three.

Not that it matters but dude was older like, 50's, wearing over the calf socks, sweat pants (tight) at to the top of the socks, a tye dyed t shirt, and a lifting belt. Perhaps attempting to hide the "dunlopped." With a perm to boot, like serious "Jerry curl."

Perhaps he just wanted to be "manly" and a "bonding expereince" but no you can not stick your package in my face. Got a guy who's spotted me before, don't know his name don't care.

More of a rant than an antidote, oh well.

Well the next trip to gym, I've got several gyms available to me plus equipment at home. I'll be damned if a Weird Al Yankovic or an overweight Kenny G. Comes and takes bench next to me, I'm noticing a familar theme on the bench next to me. So I had started from really low weight climbing up to max. Up to 270lbs which I don't need a spot for, this guy dysturbs me concentration, like the head phones don't state "I really don't feel like/need any new friend right now." So I let him say all he has too, before I state "my headphones are on and I can't hear you." He wanted to reassure me that if I needed a spot he was there for me. A couple of things I've learned in my years in the gym about spotters:

1: This one is rather recent but a no brainer nonetheless . Those new foot contouring running shoes that are made of rubber and neoprene. Don't ask the guy who lifts in them to spot you cause "those dogs are barking" like have you ever heard of foot powder or odor eaters?

2: you do not want to be spotted by the guy who volunteers to spot you and subsequently stick his grotch in your face. I still perfer to be spotted by a female than a male. Some how not all sweaty crotches are created equally, I lift more when showing off, and it reminds me of the "happy endings" I used to get when lifting with my wife before number three.

Not that it matters but dude was older like, 50's, wearing over the calf socks, sweat pants (tight) at to the top of the socks, a tye dyed t shirt, and a lifting belt. Perhaps attempting to hide the "dunlopped." With a perm to boot, like serious "Jerry curl."

Perhaps he just wanted to be "manly" and a "bonding expereince" but no you can not stick your package in my face. Got a guy who's spotted me before, don't know his name don't care.

More of a rant than an antidote, oh well.
    My brother was telling me he was at the gym benching on his last set going heavy but not too heavy that he couldnt get every rep.

On his last rep he is going up and a guy comes up behind him and grabs the bar and pulls back on it to the rack then proceeds to say"I saw you struggling so i racked it for you". Needless to say my brother was pissed but kept his cool. I think i would have flipped

bigboi317 is offline New Member
    this guy was once doing some crunches and let one rip i found that very funny..... then he laid flat and started laughin lol it was hilarious he let a mean one go too

Shinalynn is offline Female Member

OR he could have had a gf like me... LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information