Well the wife and I got our first dog... It's a Siberian Husky. It was between this and a German Shepherd and we came across a Husky. We found her on craigslist for free actually, she's a year and a half and was on a farm and supposedly didn't make a good farm dog (go figure). Anyways, I had a question for any of those out there who have had or have huskies. Our Husky is extremely calm. We've had her for three days. She lays around all day, we take her on walks and she just comes back and falls asleep again. She perks up a little in the morning but it goes away quickly. She doesn't play with toys or anything and just seems to want her belly rubbed all the time. Now, from what I've read, Huskies are an extremely active breed so I'm a bit baffled at this point. The only thing I can think of is that she is not spayed and is currently spotting, so I'm wondering if maybe it is due to this, but other then that I can't think of anything. Any advice or input would be great. She's also up to date on all her shots, we just got her groomed, and she's been eating and drinking fine and has been going number 1 and 2 just fine so I don't think it has to do with her not feeling well.