Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

I almost cut my dick off...

So I had a bit of a scare today. A friend of mine has a landscaping business and from time to time I'll help him on the some of the jobs. Today was supposed to be a simple day. Trim and shrubs, cut off some tree limbs to get em away from the house, and haul away the mess. Well we get done with the first job with no problem besides the heat and halfway through the second job I'm up on the ladder cutting off an 8" round maybe 20' limb. No big deal, I cut it while he pulls it away and it hits the ground. This time tho when he is pulling it the limb twist and gets caught on another limb on the ground causing it to fall back on me and slam the full throttle chainsaw into my leg and crotch.

Luckilly I was able to let off the throttle immediately and it just scraped my leg, but it had ripped through my pants and grabbed my dick. There's a few blood blisters and a couple cuts on my dick now but it's still in one piece. Scared the shit out of the both of us tho.

We were being as safe as you can be on a ladder with a chainsaw and this happened so fast there's nothing I could have done to dodge it other than my instinct to let go of the throttle. Could have been a lot worse and I got unluckily lucky.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    thank god it worked out in the best possible way... or else you'd be gettign laid even less than me and thats hard to believe

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    damn, I would wear a cup every day now

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    that is insane!!!! getting laid less then KP that is... lol im just kiddig love ya KP but honesly i dotn think i could hold a chainsaw again. good to hear it worked out for the best for you man

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    BME Pain Olympics

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, my brother... let me ask you this hypothetical question.
    Say you DID get your pride cut off, and the doc was NOT able to reattach. How would that change your life? Would you still lift? I mean, what's the point of having a great bod that attracts attention, if you can't do anything with it once you get the attention you crave?
    Last edited by Times Roman; 07-21-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: I'm a bone head

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ok, my brother... let me ask you this hypothetical question.
    Say you DID get your pride cut off, and the doc was NOT able to reattach. How would that change your life? Would you still lift? I mean, what's the point of having a great bod that attracts attention, if you can't do anything with it once you get the attention you crave?
    he would have to make up for his loss of manhood by gaining mad muscle. evens it self out in some kind of way. i dont think id live to tell you if it happened to me tho

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    he would have to make up for his loss of manhood by gaining mad muscle. evens it self out in some kind of way. i dont think id live to tell you if it happened to me tho
    just tell the girls your asian

JinNtonic is offline Member
    wow....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont' know. I think if I cut my dick off, I mean, sex is a basic motivator. So what the fuk am I supposed to do now? Although I've heard guys that are parapalecic (sp?), that can't feel from the waist down (including their pride), I've heard their nipples get extra sensitive and they can sometimes get the equivalent of an orgasm by having their nipples played with. Anyone hear this?
    but other than that, I think I'd become a vulcan and buy me some pointy ears and become a pusssy asss treckie or something!?

agreed.. why are we still talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I dont' know. I think if I cut my dick off, I mean, sex is a basic motivator. So what the fuk am I supposed to do now? Although I've heard guys that are parapalecic (sp?), that can't feel from the waist down (including their pride), I've heard their nipples get extra sensitive and they can sometimes get the equivalent of an orgasm by having their nipples played with. Anyone hear this?
    but other than that, I think I'd become a vulcan and buy me some pointy ears and become a ***** asss treckie or something!?
    some of us work out so we look sexier to ourselves when we are looking in the mirror pretending women want us...

did I just say that out loud

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    some of us work out so we look sexier to ourselves when we are looking in the mirror pretending women want us...

step one buddy, im proud

step one buddy, im proud
    I warned everyone when I got on here that I have no filter between my brain and my mouth... and even less when Im typing something

lol its sometimes a good thing not to have a filter, id find you amusing lol id expect alot of funny sh*t to be said to ppl lol

lol its sometimes a good thing not to have a filter, id find you amusing lol id expect alot of funny sh*t to be said to ppl lol
    yah, so far bert and cal know what Im like... I'll meet and offend most of the regular board members here eventually

yah, so far bert and cal know what Im like... I'll meet and offend most of the regular board members here eventually
    good, i pretty much say what i want all the time too. me and my buddy always say "dont sugar coat nothing" it best to tell it how it is

but when it comes to that big scary lookin mafvcka in your avi i think ill add alitte sugar haha ya damn beast

I had a cup of ice and powerade and had already planned to transport my detached dick in that before I even pulled it out to see how bad it was lol. I've joke about having a couple inches to spare but I guess i should have knocked on wood lol.

We gave the neighbors a show tho. I was on the top of a 20' ladder with my dick out while my buddy is yelling how bad is it from the ground lol.

I really could not even imagine losing it tho. I would fall in a deep depression and get max everytime I had to sit down and pee lol.

Btw, I finished the job. Mauled dick and all. We were going to go the hospital but I decided to wait it out a little while and it seems like the cuts didn't hurt anything major.

good, i pretty much say what i want all the time too. me and my buddy always say "dont sugar coat nothing" it best to tell it how it is
    What about candy apples?

dont take risks with your rascal stack it lol should have got it looked at and healed up asap gotta be using it again soon lol

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    What about candy apples?
    cant eat candy apples!!

Just have cal throw you a girl or two.... Or a girl the size of two.

Just have cal throw you a girl or two.... Or a girl the size of two.
    might even be able to get one the size of 3 if you can pry her from him

dont take risks with your rascal stack it lol should have got it looked at and healed up asap gotta be using it again soon lol
    Lol the girlfriend gets back from vacation tomorrow night and I haven't told her yet. It's all black and blue and will be scabbed by tomorrow. I'm gonna tell her I sat on the toilet at the strip club Monday night and it looked like that when I woke up the next day lol.

She may rip it off or stab me before I can tell her the truth tho lol.

might even be able to get one the size of 3 if you can pry her from him
    You can't expect a man to give up his favorite lol.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sh*t,,,, made me cringe just reading that

Lol the girlfriend gets back from vacation tomorrow night and I haven't told her yet. It's all black and blue and will be scabbed by tomorrow. I'm gonna tell her I sat on the toilet at the strip club Monday night and it looked like that when I woke up the next day lol.

She may rip it off or stab me before I can tell her the truth tho lol.
    plz do that, or dont tell her and wait for her to go for it and then give the strip club story so its all a awesome surprise lol

plz do that, or dont tell her and wait for her to go for it and then give the strip club story so its all a awesome surprise lol
    Ok but if she rips it off you're giving me yours lol.

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    Oh my God.... This is the scariest thing I have ever read... My heart hurts.... and my penis shrunk.... I need to find my penis....

you dont want mine lol it takes a special kind of person to be able to control it.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    So I had a bit of a scare today. A friend of mine has a landscaping business and from time to time I'll help him on the some of the jobs. Today was supposed to be a simple day. Trim and shrubs, cut off some tree limbs to get em away from the house, and haul away the mess. Well we get done with the first job with no problem besides the heat and halfway through the second job I'm up on the ladder cutting off an 8" round maybe 20' limb. No big deal, I cut it while he pulls it away and it hits the ground. This time tho when he is pulling it the limb twist and gets caught on another limb on the ground causing it to fall back on me and slam the full throttle chainsaw into my leg and crotch.

Luckilly I was able to let off the throttle immediately and it just scraped my leg, but it had ripped through my pants and grabbed my dick. There's a few blood blisters and a couple cuts on my dick now but it's still in one piece. Scared the shit out of the both of us tho.

We were being as safe as you can be on a ladder with a chainsaw and this happened so fast there's nothing I could have done to dodge it other than my instinct to let go of the throttle. Could have been a lot worse and I got unluckily lucky.
    Do you always make up page long stories to explain your stds to a girl

lol just bustin your balls

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Need me to kiss it and make it all better ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I thought you'd never ask

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I'd get it checked out brother, you dont take risks with your rhythm stick

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    You wouldve bee nupjunk... Glad you're okay bro. Way too close

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member

congrats on still having your dork!

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Hasnt your boss ever heard of chaps???!!!!! Holy shit your lucky bro. You have no idea. I worked in the woods as a logger for many years and I cant tell you how many times chaps saved mine and others lives. Your boss needs to take care of his employees a little better for fks sake.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    hahaha hes so very helpfull...

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Invest in chainsaw chaps. They work miracles and allow you to work without fear of cutting off one of your three legs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DDDAAAMMMNNN!

You almost had the absolute worst day anyone could have...... my dick now hurts form reading your story.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information