Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Losing muscle... and the girl i like :(

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Td00 View Post
    Well i was invited to this monster party on friday and i'll meet new girls and all that. I really need to know if i should keep trying or meet new girls. I just wanna make things clear.
    DON'T!!! Just meet new girls!!! If she wants you, she'll let you know.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    This is what you should do for starters. Stay distant until Thursday if she texts be short if she calls be short. On Thursday wait until about an hour or so before you're supposed to go over there and send her this text. "can't make it tonight." When she says why say "something came up" nothing else. Make her keep asking questions. When she says what say "you gotta help a friend with some things." when she says who say a friend from work or school whichever just say it's someone she doesn't know. Then leave it at that. If she keeps texting just simply say can't talk right now...busy.

Doing that will get her mind started. She's a woman the mind runs a million miles an hour. When Friday rolls around let her be the first to contact you. If she asks you to come over say you already have plans to gp to your friends party. If she asks to go say it's a guys night. Don't say where it is or what you're gonna be doing. Just say you're not sure where it is you're riding with your friend from work. Don't talk to her at all after the time of the party just go and have a good time and get your mind off it. On Saturday if you talk to her and she asks what you dis then tell her you were hammered and don't really remember much don't lie or make things up, just don't tell her anything really. Then give us an update.

Keep in mind that it will not go exactly like this but her reactions will be similar to these and you should make yours similar to what I suggested. If they're exactly what I wrote then let me know I'll go write a book lol.

I would gp about it a slightly more assholish way if it were me but you sound like a hopeless romantic nice guy so if you went full asshole off the line she would know somethings up.

I may also have to change some of this last post in the morning since I'm half asleep right now.

Going full asshole. That reminds me of tropic thunder.

You went full asshole. Never go full asshole!

In the movie it's retard instead of asshole for those who haven't seen it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These guys are right. It works more times than not. Most women; especially IN a relationship need to be treated like children. They need to be reminded of their function, possition and NOT to be made to feel like they are the only thing that matters and you cant live without them.

Women say that is what they are looking for; to be treated like you cant live without them but in fact it's just the opposite. Look around, the best looking nicest girls are with a$$holes. Im not saying be an a$$hole but dont put them on a pedestal especially when they are getting out of line.

Mine recently got all bent out of shape over something stupid. I didnt even know she was mad/upset until later when she was acting like a baby and not responsive to anything. I did what I though was right and tried to console her; Didn't work. Next morning I tried being affectionate and was insulted. Also had a few other not very nice things said. After work I tried giving her flowers saying I didnt want to fight/argue but was rejected. OK fine; Im done playing nice, I did all the right things. Your choice, either straighten up NOW, no more time to sulk or get the fvck out basically.

I got a call a couple hours later asking which can of gas was for the lawnmower, she was going to mow the law and was VERY pleasant on the phone. hahahahaha

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Why are all you guys so p****y whipped ?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    If you walk in there and pour your heart out she is going to stomp all over it. I'm gonna be a little harsh here and tell you to go ahead and cut your balls off and throw em out the window on the drive to her house.

If a girl got mad because I didn't wanna go to dinner and reacted in a negative way I'd tell her to back the **** off just like your girl is doing to you only she's doing it nicer like a girl does lol.

No matter how much you want a girl you'll never get her if she doesn't want you. She will never want you if you just gift wrap yourself and leave yourself on her door step. You don't have to be an asshole like me (and cal) to get women. Not everyone can do it. But if she doesn't have to chase a little bit then she loses interest quick. Women love a man who's in control because they love the game of trying to take that control away. As long as you're always a step ahead she'll be at your feet.

Think about it like this. Cats love to play. Say you buy your cat a little toy mouse that does nothing. It will play with it and have it's fun and then leave it alone to barely ever play with it again. Now I buy my cat a toy mouse that moves around and runs from it. That cat will play with that mouse until it's physically unable to play anymore. It may get mad and tired and take a break but it will keep coming back until the batteries go dead and it wins the race. In real life the woman wins the race when marriage occurs which is like the mouse's(man's) battery dying.

Basically what I'm saying is the pvssy always chases so stop being the pvssy and let the pvssy chase you.
    Ditto...cant leave me alone can u

what can i say girls love assholes always leave them wanting more......
    Last edited by calgarian; 09-15-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Well I'll save you the time and give you her reply right now.

You: listen babe I really like you and I want this to work but I don't think you feel the sane way.

Her: I'm just confused. I don't know how I feel or what I want right now.

You: how do you not know how you feel about me (in a slightly angered voice)

Her: I think we need a break.

That's a short version. She's not going to just come out and say she's confused. She's gonna make you work for it and enjoy pushing your buttons and watching you squirm. Go over there on Thursday and tell her what you've rehearsed and then come back here on Friday and tell me how right I am lol.

u forgot "its not you its me "speech

This is what i'll do. I don't want to sound like an asshole as i'm already one! I've already made her chase me and all that...

I'll tell her that i really like her but that i feel that she doesn't like me and i just want her to confirm my feelings so i can move on. (And you can be damn sure i'll move on.)
    thats what she will think "he is really insecure and clingy i need some space"

grow a fvcking pair

This is what you should do for starters. Stay distant until Thursday if she texts be short if she calls be short. On Thursday wait until about an hour or so before you're supposed to go over there and send her this text. "can't make it tonight." When she says why say "something came up" nothing else. Make her keep asking questions. When she says what say "you gotta help a friend with some things." when she says who say a friend from work or school whichever just say it's someone she doesn't know. Then leave it at that. If she keeps texting just simply say can't talk right now...busy.

Doing that will get her mind started. She's a woman the mind runs a million miles an hour. When Friday rolls around let her be the first to contact you. If she asks you to come over say you already have plans to gp to your friends party. If she asks to go say it's a guys night. Don't say where it is or what you're gonna be doing. Just say you're not sure where it is you're riding with your friend from work. Don't talk to her at all after the time of the party just go and have a good time and get your mind off it. On Saturday if you talk to her and she asks what you dis then tell her you were hammered and don't really remember much don't lie or make things up, just don't tell her anything really. Then give us an update.

Keep in mind that it will not go exactly like this but her reactions will be similar to these and you should make yours similar to what I suggested. If they're exactly what I wrote then let me know I'll go write a book lol.

I would gp about it a slightly more assholish way if it were me but you sound like a hopeless romantic nice guy so if you went full asshole off the line she would know somethings up.

I may also have to change some of this last post in the morning since I'm half asleep right now.
    u can co write the book after my thread "if you are in it for the fvck of it" ppl told me that i needed a book...remember

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Ditto...cant leave me alone can u

what can i say girls love assholes always leave them wanting more......
    You know if I'm talking about assholes you're gonna be brought up.

u forgot "its not you its me "speech
    Yeah that'll be there

u can co write the book after my thread "if you are in it for the fvck of it" ppl told me that i needed a book...remember
    We should just make the "official stack_it and calgarian relationship help thread" and charge a five dollar cover. Haz you can be the doorman lol

You know if I'm talking about assholes you're gonna be brought up.

Yeah that'll be there

We should just make the "official stack_it and calgarian relationship help thread"
    and charge a five dollar cover. Haz you can be the doorman lol
    you got urself a deal....u start it i will be there.oh and no hopelessly romantic male allowed.

you got urself a deal....u start it i will be there.oh and no hopelessly romantic male allowed.
    I'll be throwing my 2 cents in, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    I'll be throwing my 2 cents in, that's for sure.
    look up "if you are in it for the fvck of it" most ppl didnt like it cause i was being an ass.......read and let me know...dont bump it cuase i get hate msg from shallow judgmental ppl, not that i give a fvck

look up "if you are in it for the fvck of it" most ppl didnt like it cause i was being an ass.......read and let me know...dont bump it cuase i get hate msg from shallow judgmental ppl, not that i give a fvck
    Seen it, replied to it, agreed with it. You, me and stack have the same mentality about women, but you guys don't include me in your little group. You're both racist cause I'm french. Whatever, I don't wanna be friends with you guys anyways.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    there are a lot of women out there bro you are only 22... believe me!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

This is the best piece of advice in this thread! There's really nothing about it I would change...... honestly..... it's how i'd handle this situation.

You need to take control of the situation. Right now.... the ball is in her court. She's the one who wants to talk. She's the one who told you to not be worried. She's the one who picked the day to meet. YOU need to be the one to break the plan and resume control. If not.... you are setting yourself up for failure.

Regarding your training..... you either have it in you or you dont! If my wife slept with 10 guys and spent every dime of ours..... I'd want to kill her LMAO but I'd be MORE intense in the gym! NO ONE can take away your intensity but yourself..... if you let her keep you out of the gym then you have no one to blame but yourself.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Td00 is offline Junior Member
    Update:
    She lost her cellphone, i haven't called her home and she doesn't have my number because it was at her phone. We also didn't hang out to talk as i didn't bother to call her for arranging a meeting.

Then at some biiig party i saw her talking to some ugly guy, i came there said hi to her really quick, she said hi and kept talking to that guy like if nothing and i kept walking.

I think she has pretty much forgotten about me. Time to move on i guess...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Well i was invited to this monster party on friday and i'll meet new girls and all that. I really need to know if i should keep trying or meet new girls. I just wanna make things clear.
    never stop meeting new girls.. even if you have a gf, get other girls numbers.. that way if/when you break up as99 percent of relationships and half of marriages end in break up.. u will have a few numbers ready to go..

Update:
    She lost her cellphone, i haven't called her home and she doesn't have my number because it was at her phone. We also didn't hang out to talk as i didn't bother to call her for arranging a meeting.

Then at some biiig party i saw her talking to some ugly guy, i came there said hi to her really quick, she said hi and kept talking to that guy like if nothing and i kept walking.

I think she has pretty much forgotten about me. Time to move on i guess...
    Weird how all the bros around here were right?

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Weird how all the bros around here were right?
    Yeah, my mood is starting to go up again, tomorrow will be a better day and i must get back to the gym ASAP.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    never stop meeting new girls.. even if you have a gf, get other girls numbers.. that way if/when you break up as99 percent of relationships and half of marriages end in break up.. u will have a few numbers ready to go..
    i think this is wrong, yes when your just playing around talk to new girls and get numbers, but when you have made a commitment to a rship, be a man and stick to that, still getting numbers etc can cause conflict in your rship

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, my mood is starting to go up again, tomorrow will be a better day and i must get back to the gym ASAP.
    man dont let that stuff get to you, your emotions are your mind playing trick on you!! talk to new girls asap, you will feel happy again and not give a shhit about her

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    man dont let that stuff get to you, your emotions are your mind playing trick on you!! talk to new girls asap, you will feel happy again and not give a shhit about her
    I already ****ed another girl yet that didn't seem to heal my mood, but time has passed and things are starting to get better for me. I guess its all about time and nothing more than that.

Thanks a lot for the support guys, it really means a lot to me.
    Last edited by Td00; 09-21-2010 at 03:29 PM.

sandman1441 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    X2

Just walk away. WALK AWAY. Nothing works better with women than not giving a shit, and showing them that.

The more you push forward, the more they will step back. Detach yourself and walk away, and you will have a higher chance of this woman wanting you. And if she doesn't, fvck her anyways, then she doesn't deserve you.

You're better off just walking away, period. You'll find as you go through life, you'll meet a billion more women that you will think are "perfect for you" and would be great together with you, etc. etc. Guess what, folks? If you don't know this already, it's time you do: ITS ALL YOUR BRAIN PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU. Each chick that comes along, you'll think she's better and different from the ones before her. It's a chemical thing happening in your brain, and if you don't realize this soon enough, you'll just end up harming yourself. The truth is, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Your brain chemistry makes you THINK they're more awesome/different/better than the one before. They're not.

EDIT: And don't date. And never get married.
    this man right here speaks the truth,The person in the relationship who care the less is the one who's in control so act like you care for her for about a month and then flip the script on her and act like you don't give a flying **** about her and i guarantee she'll come running back and if she doesn't then that means she doesn't give two shits about you or your feelings but if she does come back on her hands and knees and shows you how much she appreciates you then keep her around because obviously she cares,but if that milk turns sour throw that shit out

sandman1441 is offline Junior Member

so this mans a genius i just went to my note pad copy and pasted this and im about to read it about 6 more times to imprint it into my brain you should really wright a book or something about relationships cause this was probably the best piece of advice ive seen/gotta in awhile mad props

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    ohk.. u want real advise..

dont play mind games. u like her wait for her. u ****ed up n got her pissed and now she might leave u.. if u ****ing play mind games, u could easily lose and she will leave u anyways.

if ths girl is worth fallin for, she wont be dumb enough to fall for the games. you wanna date sum1 thats easily to manipulate..??? NOPE.....!!!!

by thursday she could forgive you.. but u might not know if u play games.. so instead of being together ur in a different fight. just save urself the drama.. if she wants to break up with you, get over it.. if she wants to stay with you.. be thankful.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    It's called tren , and it's the answer to all your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    this man right here speaks the truth,The person in the relationship who care the less is the one who's in control so act like you care for her for about a month and then flip the script on her and act like you don't give a flying **** about her and i guarantee she'll come running back and if she doesn't then that means she doesn't give two shits about you or your feelings but if she does come back on her hands and knees and shows you how much she appreciates you then keep her around because obviously she cares,but if that milk turns sour throw that shit out
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    so this mans a genius i just went to my note pad copy and pasted this and im about to read it about 6 more times to imprint it into my brain you should really wright a book or something about relationships cause this was probably the best piece of advice ive seen/gotta in awhile mad props
    Stack u got a stalker and its not dsm

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    It's called tren, and it's the answer to all your problems.
    Haha i'm 22, too young for that i guess.

Dominant Gene is offline New Member
    i hate to say it mate but your sounding like a bit of a bitch, grow some balls man!! youve only been with her for 6 months hardly enough time to crumble the way you are. tell her to **** off and get a new woman when youre balls drop and your not so whinney.

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    You will stop caring in about 4-6 weeks even if she says she doesn't wanna be with you.

You are thinking too much into it, I say pretend nothing's wrong, let her bring it up if its that serious to her.

When she does, tell her its not that serious and she needs to relax and chill out.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond*K View Post
    ohk.. u want real advise..

dont play mind games. u like her wait for her. u ****ed up n got her pissed and now she might leave u.. if u ****ing play mind games, u could easily lose and she will leave u anyways.

if ths girl is worth fallin for, she wont be dumb enough to fall for the games. you wanna date sum1 thats easily to manipulate..??? NOPE.....!!!!

by thursday she could forgive you.. but u might not know if u play games.. so instead of being together ur in a different fight. just save urself the drama.. if she wants to break up with you, get over it.. if she wants to stay with you.. be thankful.
    I agree with the part of this advice about being up front and honest. Some of the advice you got were about how to play games- and that's not everyone's style.

At my age (36), I'm just honest if I have feelings for someone. If they don't have the same feelings, I don't play games by "not calling them" to make them want me more. I just learn from the situation and move on. It can be painful at times, but all relationships can be.

bushido3374 is offline Member
    And at 22, you're likely to get your heart broken several more times. Working out and training make for a very healthy and productive diversion during these tough times.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm so angry and depressed i don't feel like eating as much as i should, my performance at the gym has gone down the drain and i don't know what the f*ck i can do to get my self-esteem up and get back to the gym and train hard again... I really want this sad moments to go away and start gaining muscle again, instead i'm just losing muscle.

It's all over some girl, i never told her how much i loved her, we dated, we have made out and all that (she loves my body, thanks for the workout and diet tips you guys give me ) but then i screwed up, i got angry at her over some stupid thing but later i apologized. Since then she's cold at me, she said we needed to talk. Then i contacted her and she said i shouldn't worry but i told her i am and that we must talk. We will hang out on thursday and i will tell her how much i like her and that we should be together. The outlook looks really for me bad guys...I think she'll say we should just be friends.

I don't know what to do about this and i feel my mood and appetite will be down for a long time.
    This relationship is already over. You stand no chance at all.
    A woman will sense almost immediately when a man is too emotionally invested and no matter what you do its inevitable you will communicate
    that to her in someway or likely already have and shes losing interest.
    Look what happened. You got angry, then apologized, and now your life is already falling apart over NOTHING. And she hasn't even LEFT YOU yet. If you're
    going to let something this small degrade your selfesteem, you are fvcked.

Also, do not take advice from the one female in this thread because waiting for a girl is perhaps the worst decision you can make.
    Actually, never take advice from females period. What a woman says they want, and what a woman sexually responds to are two completely
    different things. Also, ALL women can be manipulated and the smarter ones are EASIER just due to how ignorant they always are. Trust me on this.
    I've had so many intelligent women tell me "I don't fall for guys who play games" and meanwhile I'm playing games with them right then and there
    and they have no clue whatsoever. Then an hour later they're blowing me.

Not to shit on your fairy tale, but "games" really is just a label to describe human mating rituals.
    Lots of species have them besides humans. Certain fish must execute a dance precisely before they can mate, and if they are off by a centimeter
    the female won't mate. Female humans are the same exact way.
    There are guys who try to play games and have no idea what they're doing, and THOSE are the ones diamond is really talking about.
    Then they are other guys who have done this thing 1000 times before, they know what they're doing, they know all the subtle behavoirs
    women respond to, and no woman will ever be able to tell they're playing games in the first place. Women derive a great deal of their attraction
    by throwing up a wall of resistance and having a man overcome it. This happens on autopilot and they don't even know why they do it.
    But its a test of genetic potential, its biologically motivated, ALL WOMEN do it in some form, and sure as hell IS a game.

Not to shit on your fairytale but you're 22, even guys that age who think they're pimps still usually suck with women because they just
    lack experience dealing with them.
    I'm not recommending you try to get her back at all. I think its a dumb idea, something else is just gonna happen to make you insecure,
    and you're just going to **** it up out of neediness. Even people giving you advice is pointless. If it DOES work its still behavoir you are
    largely unfamiliar with, and the second we're not there to tell you what to do its over regardless.

What you really should do is read "The Game" and forget about any type of intimate relationship for a while. Untill you are able to rid yourself
    of your own neediness and insecurities every relationship you're in is bound to pan out the same way. And I wouldn't even be surprised if
    you apologized for something that was actually her fault in the first place. Needy guys are known for doing that. Be unapologetic, distance
    yourself right now, and if she doesn't come crawling back the attraction WAS NEVER THERE to begin.
    The majority of women will put up with enormous amounts of emotional abuse and still come back if attraction is there and the guy
    knows what he's doing. Just due to how fast she distanced herself that tells me that she's already subconsciously looking for a way out.
    And shes likely doing it because she's becoming aware of your low self esteem.

Also, stop working out because its obvious you're only doing it for women. A nice physique will enable you to fvck some girls, but if
    you have no idea what you're doing you will never keep them. Chances are you have this girl due to mere luck, you KNOW THAT,
    and its precisely whats making you so insecure about needing her.
    I'm just telling you this from experience. I love women, but they have similar weaknesses as men, they just manifest in different ways.
    Their shit DOES stink, they all are annoying in one way or another, and if you can't see this girl for who she is you have no hope.
    And womens weakness is that they will fall for almost any man who knows how to play his cards right. You have no idea how many
    times I've turned a situation around just by walking away at the perfect time. It makes them insecure as shit, and they often lose
    their minds trying to devise ways to get you back.
    But even if you do walk away (which I know you're not) you still wouldn't even know how to do that right. You don't walk away to get
    a girl back, you walk away because your life never depended on them in the first place and you don't give a fvck. Go read the book
    "The Game". Its not the best representation in the world of what you need to do, but it motivates a lot of guys to start having
    self respect, and you need that motivation.

LEAVE HER then go work on yourself. Thats my best advice for you.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 12-02-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Do you fall in love easily?
    Sometimes women just need thier space. If you were apart for 6 months then shes become pretty independent. Give her some space to settle back in or walk away.

I think I read the thread wrong but it still doesn't change what I wrote. But I have no idea wtf the timeline here looks like.
    Did you break up with her over that arguement 6 months ago? Or did that arguement happen after 6 months apart?

Either way I'm not really understanding this. You asked her to go to dinner, she said no, you got angry, then apologized... and now
    you want to tell her you love her?
    DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CREEPY THAT IS? We are talking stage 15 creeper here bro. You don't love her, you are obsessed.
    If you don't go find another different, better looking girl to bang very soon, it is likely you're going to start following her home
    after work so you can catch your jollies outside her bathroom window.

I mean comeon man why in the hell would you ever think telling her you love her is ok to do?
    You're about to step into a trap 100feet deep and trust me when I say its still somewhat avoidable.
    If I was you I'd call her 15mins before your meeting on thurs and cancel it, tell her your with a female 'friend' who needed help with 'something'.
    If she asks what just say 'don't worry but I can't really talk right now'.

After that never call her again. If by any chance she calls you back, thats opportunity to do a role reversal and steal the upperhand.
    G/damn I wish some guys understood how easy it is to fvck with women. They are all overly emotional, insecure, psychopaths. They don't
    even have to like a guy but the second he starts avoiding them they lose their fvckn minds and wanna fvck the shit out of him.

All women suffer from this neurosis, take advantage of it.
    edit: I just noticed today is thursday lol. So you owe us an update a-sap.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 12-02-2010 at 11:04 PM.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Go read the book
    "The Game". Its not the best representation in the world of what you need to do, but it motivates a lot of guys to start having
    self respect, and you need that motivation.
    Is that the Black color cover book by Neil Strauss?

Also, my opinion is that if a woman can't handle your honesty and when you express your feelings for her, then she is not worth it.

Be yourself, respect yourself, never let anyone push you around and some day you will meet a girl that will appreciate your honesty and she will respect you as well.

Now, get to the gym!

Take care man!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 12-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I think everyone is basically giving you the right answer to your dilema,And I think that you already know the outcome of your next meeting....so why even go thru the motions of getting slammed..IMO either just call it, or act like nothing ever happened and fvck her really hard!!!! You will feel a hundred times bettter and I promise you will be back in the gym in no time either way!!!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Damn I just realized this thread is over 2 months old...This guy already took one to the nuts..Im sure...Any feedback on how that night went??

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post
    Is that the Black color cover book by Neil Strauss?

Also, my opinion is that if a woman can't handle your honesty and when you express your feelings for her, then she is not worth it.

Be yourself, respect yourself, never let anyone push you around and some day you will meet a girl that will appreciate your honesty and she will respect you as well.

Now, get to the gym!

Take care man!
    I understand what you're saying 100%
    But you also just think the logic stops at a certain point which is does not.
    "The Game" teaches you exactly how to be yourself.

If you "be what you be, you will always get what you got". You don't grow up not learning how to cook do you?
    What if someone told you to be yourself before you went to college? Should you always "just be" uneducated?
    How about when you were a scrawny guy? If someone just told you to be yourself then?
    The fact is almost NOONE really does that. "Yourself" is a time relevant word. You are never tommorow what you quite were today.
    All the game teaches men is social intelligence, and it does it rather well imo. Way better than formal schooling or your own parents.

I learn how to grow, how to eat, how to be smart, how to adapt, how to evolve, my point being you always change into something better.
    If you don't have self respect, and don't know when to leave a solution alone, the last thing you should do imo is "be yourself".

And yes its the black cover with gold letters. Its not as cheesy as it looks a very articulate and intelligable read.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information