Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    STD's or because of the law?

or do you mean just stay true to my woman?
    More cause of the law...last thing u want is in trouble instead of making money so my suggestion is to keep it in ur pants and make money......u can get chiks here after u retire

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    More cause of the law...last thing u want is in trouble instead of making money so my suggestion is to keep it in ur pants and make money......u can get chiks here after u retire
    I know what you are saying. I may screw around here with you mates, and flirt with the ladies on my side, but I've always kept it in my pants since the first time I was with my woman, 25 years ago. She's an incredible woman, and I'd hate to lose her!! Plus, even after all these years, she's still pretty fine and has a nice curvey shape to her! =)

I know what you are saying. I may screw around here with you mates, and flirt with the ladies on my side, but I've always kept it in my pants since the first time I was with my woman, 25 years ago. She's an incredible woman, and I'd hate to lose her!! Plus, even after all these years, she's still pretty fine and has a nice curvey shape to her! =)
    now get ur old ass to Kabul......and see if they are hiring IT

now get ur old ass to Kabul......and see if they are hiring IT
    if i get the ops manager position, then it would be my responsibility to fill IT, Finance, HR. If I only get the Finance position, then someone else has to find a candidate.

My buddy started out as HR, then bumped up to Ops manager, now he is over that position, is why he thinks he can bring me in at the Ops level, right below him. That, plus I've managed and or handled all these roles in the past.

So we'll see. I was just informed they just started doing the background check, and calling my references.

if i get the ops manager position, then it would be my responsibility to fill IT, Finance, HR. If I only get the Finance position, then someone else has to find a candidate.

My buddy started out as HR, then bumped up to Ops manager, now he is over that position, is why he thinks he can bring me in at the Ops level, right below him. That, plus I've managed and or handled all these roles in the past.

So we'll see. I was just informed they just started doing the background check, and calling my references.
    ok good to know....Let me know If U need IT guys

Good luck

ok good to know....Let me know If U need IT guys

Good luck
    Will do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information