Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    spiketannin is offline Associate Member

got a new phone number

ok so i got a new number today heres how i got it, i saw her at the grocerie store and asked her if she played softball, she said yeah n i asked her if she would like to play on my co ed softball team, and she said yes and gave me her number, of course we chated it up but thats the main conversation,when should i call or tx? should i give it a day or two? im asking because the past two times i got a strangers number i nevr meet up with them so i must of did somn wrong.

anyone

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Just dont jump straight into texting a lot or expecting much from this!! i often made mistakes of hooking up with girls but not letting it breathe and give her time to want me!

Shoot her a tx, if she txs back then cool go with the flow...dont rush it

k good stuff, thats usually my problem, ill get her number thinking its an open invitation to sex right away, so il jus play it cool, should i tx her 2day or 2moro? i appreciate the help im really good with girls i know but being outta school now the only girls i meet are at stores and stuff and there definately harder to get with cuz there strangers.

I was the same way, to be honest i probably still am but have learnt from past DISASTERS!!

There was a connection you feel between ye right? probably just shout a tx tomorow and say something about whatever you were talking about today, maybe ask a question then that will lead to another tx and hopefully the txs will start flowing and the connection can be built! just play it cool, always remember that, dont look like your trying to hard

yea there was definately a connection i felt. im kind of in that disaster phase now thats why im reaching out for help. ok cool ill send her a tx 2moro n go from there.

keep us up to date man and best of luck!!

ok thanks bud

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    don't wait too long....girls create all kinds of things in their heads if you wait too long. It goes from anticipating the call to...
    I hope he doesn't call. So if you got the number this evening, then call tomorrow around lunch. ....my 02

ok call or tx?

CALL..... shows you are sincerely interested. Texting is not as personal. She will love it. Especially during the day and not night when she might think you are calling just for......you know what.

ok i really dont want too mess this one up, coming from another female any other tips?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Ok did she give you her number because she was feeling you or feeling playing softball? It sounds like you tricked her into giving you her number.

lol i just opened up with that, but yeah we started talking about her favorite restaurants, and i was like ill take you there sometime and she said ok sounds good with an amazing smile.

^^^ good question re: Stack iT

yes...another tip: when you call her tomorrow, ask her to dinner for Saturday night. If she says yes to this, then you will have a great time. Girls like to know that you are thinking ahead of time. And if she felt the same way about you, then this gives her ample time to find something to wear and tell her friends and get all worked up over it.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    definitely call man. only advise i can give you. i text because im a little b*tch. girls dont like little b*tchs

I also tx because im a little bitch, if you have the balls to call....then definatly call

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingthere View Post
    I also tx because im a little bitch, if you have the balls to call....then definatly call
    its like we are brothers from another mother

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    definitely call man. only advise i can give you. i text because im a little b*tch. girls dont like little b*tchs
    Lmao. I literally just lol'd. Sorry standby I <3 u

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    yes...another tip: when you call her tomorrow, ask her to dinner for Saturday night. If she says yes to this, then you will have a great time. Girls like to know that you are thinking ahead of time. And if she felt the same way about you, then this gives her ample time to find something to wear and tell her friends and get all worked up over it.
    ok ima go for it, its not that im scared of talkin to girls cuz im not i just dont realy no wat to say, ive had a gf most of my life.

let me kinda rephrase that i just dont no wat to say in this situation like with girls you meet @the store, its easier wen u go to school with them

lol i also prefer tx but if slimmer me says call ima go for it

Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    lol i just opened up with that, but yeah we started talking about her favorite restaurants, and i was like ill take you there sometime and she said ok sounds good with an amazing smile.
    yeah give her a call tomorrow. Ask her if she wants to go out to dinner this weekend not Saturday. I say this because if you say Saturday and she works she may say she can't without really explaining why. Leaving you thinking it's because of you even tho she may just have to work. If she says yes to this weekend then ask her what night works for her. Just remember women like decision makers so if she says either is ok with her than just tell her what day. Don't do the "well I don't care which night either so you pick" thing. It shows weakness.

Take her somewhere fun not somewhere overly romantic. It will make it less awkward and easier to relax.

say.....hey! how are you? staying warm? hope so. I would love to take you to that "thai" restaurant, how about Saturday night? ...great....looking forward to it. Does 7:30 sound good?

and hopefully she says YES! ....

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Too bad girls arent more like guys when it comes to what we are thinking and want. Its kind of like the old saying do you believe in the hereafter...If your not here after what I'm here after, your gonna be here after I'm gone....

ok sounds good i appreciate all the help i realy dont wana mess this up. lol shova im just glad the dudes on your avi are gay less compitition haha jk.

CALL......texting is too easy and she will sense it by not stepping up to the plate....YOU ARE A MAN

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    yeah give her a call tomorrow. Ask her if she wants to go out to dinner this weekend not saturday. I say this because if you say saturday and she works she may say she can't without really explaining why. Leaving you thinking it's because of you even tho she may just have to work. If she says yes to this weekend then ask her what night works for her. just remember women like decision makers so if she says either is ok with her than just tell her what day. Don't do the "well i don't care which night either so you pick" thing. It shows weakness.

Take her somewhere fun not somewhere overly romantic. It will make it less awkward and easier to relax.
    true true true!

ight im def callin. what if she dont answer random numbers should i tx.

ok sounds good i appreciate all the help i realy dont wana mess this up. lol shova im just glad the dudes on your avi are gay less compitition haha jk.
    I've been sayin that for years. Now if if more straight guys would just get over the fear factor of us or intimidation or whatever and realize that having a gay friend can be cool and not think we are going to try and jump your bones, of course I cant speak for DSM.........

Just dont over think things and you'll do fine.

want me to come with you for moral support? just sayin....lol

ight im def callin. what if she dont answer random numbers should i tx.
    Just leave a short simple voicemail. That's what they're there for. Say something like "hey this is so & so we met at (fill in blank). Give me a call when you get a chance."

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    man you guy make things more difficult then it has to be. Listen to slimmer me. She gave you good advice and just leave a simple voicemail if she doesnt asnwer. or text her a picture of your cock. Thats worked for me

If she does not answer the first time: he should say, I will call back in a few hours and then actually call in a few hours. This shows he can actually follow thru. And then, if she does not answer the 2nd time, he can say, here is my number....I would love to hear from you and take you to dinner sometime. Magic words and works most every single time. And this way she is impressed and he stays a gentleman and she will trust him which is numero uno.

If she does not answer the first time: he should say, I will call back in a few hours and then actually call in a few hours. This shows he can actually follow thru. And then, if she does not answer the 2nd time, he can say, here is my number....I would love to hear from you and take you to dinner sometime. Magic words and works most every single time. And this way she is impressed and he stays a gentleman and she will trust him which is numero uno.
    i def dont agree with that. He doesnt know the reason she inst answering. And to say to say to someone you never talked to before that i will call you back in a few doesnt sound good. And it really doesnt give her a chance. And to ask her out in a voicmail is really impressionable. I wouldnt do that at all

I agree with your previous posts but not this one. This sounds like a scene from a corny chic flick. If he does this he looks desperate. Try to call and if she doesn't answer leave the voicemail and then leave it at that. If you don't hear from her after a couple days make it less personal and send a simple text like "hey what's up." This shows that you're not trying as hard and she will realize if she doesn't call or reply you may not try again. If you don't hear back from her then don't try again for a while and then jat send her a text asking if she's still down for softball. Then if she is you can get to know eachothe there and maybe something will come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I agree with your previous posts but not this one. This sounds like a scene from a corny chic flick. If he does this he looks desperate. Try to call and if she doesn't answer leave the voicemail and then leave it at that. If you don't hear from her after a couple days make it less personal and send a simple text like "hey what's up." This shows that you're not trying as hard and she will realize if she doesn't call or reply you may not try again. If you don't hear back from her then don't try again for a while and then jat send her a text asking if she's still down for softball. Then if she is you can get to know eachothe there and maybe something will come of it.
    I agree 100%

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ok so i got a new number today heres how i got it, i saw her at the grocerie store and asked her if she played softball, she said yeah n i asked her if she would like to play on my co ed softball team, and she said yes and gave me her number, of course we chated it up but thats the main conversation,when should i call or tx? should i give it a day or two? im asking because the past two times i got a strangers number i nevr meet up with them so i must of did somn wrong.

Another gal's 2cents...call her and give details about the co ed softball and if you are getting the good vibe, ask her if she'ld like to go to dinner sometime....if she says yes...respond with do you have plans for Friday....and play that out. You'll do fine!! you got her number!! Keep us posted!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information