Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    he was talkin shit about you?

I'd get his number from her phone..... i'd call him..... and i'd say "If you're man enough to talk shit about me to MY girl..... we'll see if you're man enough to doit to my face the next time we meet. Keep you're fvckin mouth shut and your nose out of where it doesn't belong..... now tuck you're fvckin tail and shut the fvck up....."

that oughta doit.....

~Haz~
    i'm not going to read any further than this, since I 100% agree. fuk the bone crushing hand shake....

and btw... it's probably about time your woman tells this schmuck to kiss off and stop bothering her. If she has your back, she should readily agree....

and btw x2... wtf are you doing going through your woman's text messages? I hate to say this, but you are fukked up for doing that and you owe your woman an apology mate. Shame on you!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Your woman should have told him to fvck off as soon as he wouldnt stop talking shit about you. She also shouldnt have confided in him in the first place.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i'm not going to read any further than this, since I 100% agree. fuk the bone crushing hand shake....

and btw... it's probably about time your woman tells this schmuck to kiss off and stop bothering her. If she has your back, she should readily agree....

and btw x2... wtf are you doing going through your woman's text messages? I hate to say this, but you are fukked up for doing that and you owe your woman an apology mate. Shame on you!

I sent her sister a message from her phone and 2 messages below I saw

Persons name
    What are you still doing with that douchebag?

Im not one to snoop. Just how could I not see that.. I immediatly asked her about it

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Attack with clomid. Turn him into the whinniest little beeyotch the world has ever seen and the most horrible feelings hes ever had!!!

Im talking about 1/2 gram per day!

Then comes your defeat...

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    And then stab him.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Personally...your girlfriend should be making it clear to him regarding her feelings toward you...end of story. Sure she's sticking up for you; but its up to her in the end to cut any and all previous ties with the assmunch.
    If it were me...my loyalty lies with my dude...no one else under no circumstances; and would be making that very verbal to such a dude. She's not encouraging...but she isn't condoning his actions either.
    x2... why is she even friends with a guy who is trashing her man? And then to leave the messages in her phone? Its going to cause problems if you confront her on this or it gets back to you checking her phone cause then trust issues arise... you will not win this one bro, just end up hurting yourself when you get the little satisfaction that breaking his hand might give you... Ive broken a lot of other peoples bones for some reason or another and it never ends up being a good reason after my anger is gone and dealing with he consiquences remains.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    x2... why is she even friends with a guy who is trashing her man? And then to leave the messages in her phone? Its going to cause problems if you confront her on this or it gets back to you checking her phone cause then trust issues arise... you will not win this one bro, just end up hurting yourself when you get the little satisfaction that breaking his hand might give you... Ive broken a lot of other peoples bones for some reason or another and it never ends up being a good reason after my anger is gone and dealing with he consiquences remains.
    very true.....

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't imagine anyone trash talking about me to my wife......guess he needs a little respect and touch of fear when he thinks of you, as Haz said that can be done verbally.

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Icicles are the perfect weapons... Just sayin.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Ahhh, so I was right. Then honestly man.. during that time she talked sh!t about you to him, more things could have happened between them but you will never know bc she will never admit to it, (no matter how much you grill her) and hence why she still talks to him as friends. And... thats also why he hates you, bc she went back to you over him.

Ive grabbed many guys and held them against the wall threatening to stop them from breathing for various reasons. As Haz stated, simple solution for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information