Thread: Zyzz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by denon View Post
    listen fellas, y so jelly? every guy on here would kill to have zyzz's physique. i doubt (hope) you guys aren't still going for the whole bodybuilder look because that gets you 0 female appeal. just sayin.
    if i wanted to stay on test and tren 24/7, went tot a tanning booth 5 times a week, wore eye shadow and gave a fvck i could look like that.. Granted he has what girls want, but who the fvck cares?

denon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    if i wanted to stay on test and tren 24/7, went tot a tanning booth 5 times a week, wore eye shadow and gave a fvck i could look like that.. Granted he has what girls want, but who the fvck cares?
    let's see a picture of yourself to see if you have potential!

let's see a picture of yourself to see if you have potential!
    thats me in my avi.. he is taller than me, but i am going for a different look.. i like to be big cause i play rugby and need to be.. if all i did was hang out at the pool/beach then i would shred down.. but i don't, cause neither exist in ireland. Chicks do dig bigger guys.. just as some chicks dig that guy.. girls are not as predictable as men are when it comes to what they like.. most the girls i know would think that this guy is a tool (do to the hair cut and tattoo that says vedi vidi veci when he is not even italian..)

denon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    thats me in my avi.. he is taller than me, but i am going for a different look.. i like to be big cause i play rugby and need to be.. if all i did was hang out at the pool/beach then i would shred down.. but i don't, cause neither exist in ireland. Chicks do dig bigger guys.. just as some chicks dig that guy.. girls are not as predictable as men are when it comes to what they like.. most the girls i know would think that this guy is a tool (do to the hair cut and tattoo that says vedi vidi veci when he is not even italian..)
    veni vidi vici is in latin lol

veni vidi vici is in latin lol
    no shit.. but it was used durring roman times.. it is just retarded

Thread Information