Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
The worst part was a lost a friend on here...I was at 5, now I'm only at 4. Nobody likes me!!!! Wiill somebody please be my friend to make up for it????? lol J/K

On serious note: We all kinda have to pvssy foot around on here so to not hurt anybody's feelings. I realize we should be civil, but when somebody says something completely stupid I feel like we're forced to be carebears or rainbow bright and give them a big hug. I'm a nice guy, but I don't tolerate shit either...I just hate tiptoeing around so much. Dec11 didn't and he got banned. I agree that he shouldn't have posted those pm's from swifto, but I think he already knew he was done, it was just his final send off. Funny thing was, when he saw I was about to go "too far" he used to pm me telling me "let it go bro, he's just trying to drag you into a flame, that twats not worth it".

These forums are great, I guess I/we just have to know when to shut it. I wasn't aware they gave warnings first. I thought it was just Flame - Your banned. Good to know.
Ok you and me are virtual friends now Do you feel better, like is your life complete now???