Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    layeazy is offline Banned
    Good vets and mods if you post a question answered really thoroughly and the amount of quality information is awesome..

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    i miss big he always had some kind of funny asshole thing to say
    This place isn't the same without him

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    info and lounge comedy and the expertise of

marcus
    swifto
    big+titanium (although now both inactive)
    kawigirl

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i agree with slimmer and the rest, and whatever the hell the "zyzz" does! still pissing in my pants on that character!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    And i forgot to mention the wonderfull female members
    We are lucky right now to have the great female members that we have. Its something that this board has been missing for a long time. You get your slutty attention whores that come along, but right now we are blessed with a few mature, knowledgable females that are living the life style !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bartleby2K10 is offline Junior Member
    I've been around several boards over the years and I'm still learning this site. I'm sure it's everything you all say and I look forward to vouchsafing that fact after I've been around a respectable amount of time and ace respectable number of posts Ty credit. Kidding about that last part... Mostly.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    It all starts at the top. The staff here is second to none. I've been a member of other boards - everything from musician boards to DIY boards, and i've NEVER seen a staff as involved as is the case here. They 'play' on the same level as the members, and don't carry themselves around the board as if 'holier then thou'. I have yet to see a member banning being taken lightly... i've seen other boards ban members over the stupidest sh!t.

But staff isn't everything... there is no board without a community, and this is the greatest community around. Truly a family atmosphere. Just go to the lounge and watch all those clowns (no disrespect) going at it all day... you get the feeling they all hang together IRL. On top of that, the knowledge here is beyond extensive, you can ALWAYS get opinions and answers, and people are happy to share, not acting like they're God's gift because they're giving you some advice.

This is truly the greatest board out there, I have never felt the need to go elsewhere once I found this place I like to call home. =)

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    its the people from all walks of life getting together and trying to help others unlike many of the other site you ask a question and your called a retard stupid and flamed

here no matter how dumb the question it gets answered sometime theres a flamer you just plan rude people on here but very few and of those few most were just having a bad day lol

also its the no bs info on this site when i first joined i was all about getting info and how to get supps i wanted that magic shot to get big i was lucky tho

swole took me under his wing ran me thru diet and training he even went as far mailing me out a full plan at his cost

that and i keep coming back to see if old friends/mods come on anymore lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    This can all be answered with one word: Zyzz
    agreed. we've raised and nurtured a aesthetic king.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I like that people here walk the walk.
    I like that you can say what u want without fear of reprisal , (opinions etc.)
    I like that its not swarming with people pimping products . Its Legit.
    I like that anyone can learn here regardless of time in this game - newb or vet.
    I thought when i joined i knew most all i needed too. Over time ive found things in this game that were accepted as facts years ago have been proven untrue.. i learned some of that here.
    Good Mods...step in and take active role in giving good solid advice and guidance to all.
    Its a great site.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I love the Hotass, Cameltoe, Micro bikini and where's Slimmerme's post counts gone threads!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its funny, since i started this thread ive had a dozen pm's from guy's who are members of these other boards (im talking about the little ones) and every pm is asking me to go check such and such a board out... Man they really are pitiful, ive not got the time to look at them all but the same names come up time and time again. For those that never leave this board you just wouldn't believe who's running them, i wouldn't trust any of them to instruct me on how to take an aspirin let alone aas or other compounds.....

Anyway for those young guy's or noobs joining here, stay well clear of these shitty little boards run by fools who have no idea what their talking about or just start these boards to stroke their ego's. You run the risk of seriously hurting yourself by taking or listening to their advice. Sure join them if your just looking for a good laugh or having the crack with the lads, thats all there good for.....

Stay here or join one of the major boards, im like Swifto, theres 2/3 boards im a member of and all offer the best quality advice you can find on the net, none better than here though.........

Be safe............
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Funny thing, I had never even surfed the net for bb and steroid forums till I decided to indulge myself towards the dark side. So I googled bb forums and the A R Lounge popped up and I clicked on it. After reading for a few days, I kept coming back because of all there was to it, especially the lounge. Wild and Crazy Guys here and I wanted to be a part of it. Ok DSM and his thread sealed the deal.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    iv been to a few site over the years none were as good theres a reason i keep coming back for for the last 6-7 years now its all the steroids the mods let me buy off them

im so just playing guys

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    So is this site Anabolic review or steroid.com? Sorry I joined in Dec
    A jayhawker I see.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    been like home 'round here for almost 5 years...never looked at another

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's like everyone starts in the lounge then split off to there specialties .
    I like the lounge seeing the diversity of individuals and sharing some thoughts here and there .
    The over 40 is particularly interesting .
    I like the seasoned vets .
    I would say all the regular posters are pretty good contributors .
    The research forums look to be the best around .
    The new people that come and go are always interesting .
    Like various cycle logs and seeing people making successful transformations
    I guess I could go on , but seems like AR just has great things

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    A jayhawker I see.

I moved here I'm actually from that awesome east coast state commonly referred to as New Jersey.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    It doesn't hurt that it pops up right away when people do a google search.... just sayin'.

A huge knowledge base has accumulated here for anyone who seeks to improve themselves, and I think no other site can match that. Day in and day out people come and go, but there is a core of loyal members that keep coming back and they're the ones who make this board what it is. Doesn't matter whether they're just here to help people or post pictures of girls (and occasionally guys) in various states of undress.

layeazy is offline Banned
    "most visited steroid site"

makes sense its run really well

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No other forum comes close to AR, we have the best knowledgeable members, the best information, the best experience staff and the biggest membership. Majority of the other bodybuilding and steroids forums are lame infact you cant really call them bodybuilding and steroids forums, majority of them have 20 to 50 members talking about what happened in the news or a bunch of none working parasites trying to be funny! and what really makes me laugh is these sites normally have 20 monitors - 20 vets and 10 mods and that's the whole membership who are on staff, there isnt any normal members to mod lol.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I spoke with Admin, once we started a Zyzz thread our members have grown 12%.

I have posted here about my strength gains just from the diet help I received on this site's diet section (thanks, GBrice, Rossapplecart, and Baseline). I joined this site January 17, not even a month ago. I did not get the diet sorted out until a couple of weeks ago, and my bench went from 250 for 7 (Jan 17) to 275 for 5 (two days ago), and I have not even started my cycle yet. I had plateaued and was still eating on the diet I used to lose 25 pounds from 2009 to 2010. Now I am getting back to strength levels I had when much younger.

THAT explains why I stick around here, plus this site is very entertaining - has some real characters.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    put me down for the girlie pics.... =)

and chasin Slimmer around abit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No other forum comes close to AR, we have the best knowledgeable members, the best information, the best experience staff and the biggest membership. Majority of the other bodybuilding and steroids forums are lame infact you cant really call them bodybuilding and steroids forums, majority of them have 20 to 50 members talking about what happened in the news or a bunch of none working parasites trying to be funny! and what really makes me laugh is these sites normally have 20 monitors - 20 vets and 10 mods and that's the whole membership who are on staff, there isnt any normal members to mod lol.
    Lmao, that struck me too.....

You notice the staff members having a laugh in the shout box whilst no one has asked a serious question in any of the forums since the board was launched..

Im not even sure if these sites cost anything to set up but if they do, what a waste......

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lmao, that struck me too.....

You notice the staff members having a laugh in the shout box whilst no one has asked a serious question in any of the forums since the board was launched..

Im not even sure if these sites cost anything to set up but if they do, what a waste......
    Ive been told that there is usually around 30 staff and no normal members lol, I also been told that there is never no passing traffic or questions regarding bodybuilding, its all shout box related chatting rubbish lol. But I guess they have to start somewhere!

I checked on one last week and the site is down and this site was goiing to take over AR's membership LMFAO, its failed within 6 months and i think that had around 50 members but 40 of them were made up by the owner.

Ive been told that there is usually around 30 staff and no normal members lol, I also been told that there is never no passing traffic or questions regarding bodybuilding, its all shout box related chatting rubbish lol. But I guess they have to start somewhere!

I checked on one last week and the site is down and this site was goiing to take over AR's membership LMFAO, its failed within 6 months and i think that had around 50 members but 40 of them were made up by the owner.

how was it gonna take over AR's membership? bribes with gear?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    how was it gonna take over AR's membership? bribes with gear?
    Chocolate and ice cream

Chocolate and ice cream
    good thing i didnt visit

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    A lot of smaller boards aren't looking to take the place of AR. Some of their Q&A sections may be next to empty, but that's only because the membership is not 100,000 teenage newbies asking the same old questions who will post maybe a dozen times and never come back. The majority of members simply don't need to ask many questions about compounds or cycles. This forum, much like some of the smaller ones, has that same group of quality core members and entertaining and friendly folks who make it an enjoyable place to be. AR is still probably the best forum a newbie could come across for lurking and basic info, but other boards offer different things. I grant you a lot of other forums are just pure crap, but not all. Staff from this board have made other forums or serve elsewhere too. There is a bigger world out there and a lot of great members of the community who do not spend their time here.

And I love chocolate and ice cream.

Very true

We are a bodybuilding/steroid site and we deal with alot of newbies and also advanced BB's, oneof the reason many arrive here is to get their questions answered, alot of the smaller boards especially the ones with under 100 members are just social sites what dont ever answer anything related to bodybuilding because there is zero traffic, its just a social thing between a bunch of guys who want to talk about news related topics or the best youtube video, sad but true.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    its popular cause of stack and mine advise on relationship.........thats all

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    its popular cause of stack and mine advise on relationship.........thats all
    Thats very true, your advice is second to none and has made me laugh many times ( in a good way)

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Thats very true, your advice is second to none and has made me laugh many times ( in a good way)
    thank you for the recognition sir

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    A lot of smaller boards aren't looking to take the place of AR. Agreed because it would never happen. Some of their Q&A sections may be next to empty, but that's only because the membership is not 100,000 teenage newbies asking the same old questions who will post maybe a dozen times and never come back. Its also because they know the advice given is of the highest quality. The majority of members simply don't need to ask many questions about compounds or cycles. This forum, much like some of the smaller ones, has that same group of quality core members and entertaining and friendly folks who make it an enjoyable place to be. Agreed AR is still probably the best forum a newbie could come across for lurking and basic info, And original ifo, not just copied from other boards. but other boards offer different things. I grant you a lot of other forums are just pure crap, but not all. Staff from this board have made other forums or serve elsewhere too. There is a bigger world out there and a lot of great members of the community who do not spend their time here. They do, just don't like to admit it

And I love chocolate and ice cream. Me too....
    Replys in bold....

^^ lol

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last edited by terraj; 02-17-2011 at 06:21 AM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I spoke with Admin, once we started a Zyzz thread our members have grown 12%.
    hahaha.. don't let the cat out of the bag.. otherwise other boards might cop on and do the same

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    hahaha.. don't let the cat out of the bag.. otherwise other boards might cop on and do the same
    They could, most other boards copy and paste our stickies and they still can't compete with us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information