Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Its funny, since i started this thread ive had a dozen pm's from guy's who are members of these other boards (im talking about the little ones) and every pm is asking me to go check such and such a board out... Man they really are pitiful, ive not got the time to look at them all but the same names come up time and time again. For those that never leave this board you just wouldn't believe who's running them, i wouldn't trust any of them to instruct me on how to take an aspirin let alone aas or other compounds.....

Anyway for those young guy's or noobs joining here, stay well clear of these shitty little boards run by fools who have no idea what their talking about or just start these boards to stroke their ego's. You run the risk of seriously hurting yourself by taking or listening to their advice. Sure join them if your just looking for a good laugh or having the crack with the lads, thats all there good for.....

Stay here or join one of the major boards, im like Swifto, theres 2/3 boards im a member of and all offer the best quality advice you can find on the net, none better than here though.........

Be safe............
    i wont PM you i want you to check out "plentyoffish.com" that board kick ass...dont agree go check it out....
    Last edited by calgarian; 02-18-2011 at 12:28 PM.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    They could, most other boards copy and paste our stickies and they still can't compete with us
    i heared that you copy and paste my advise I sent you via PM to Bert? why did u do that? that guy have hard time having sex in vagina instead anal...u kidding me?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Although we are clearly the biggest and best BBing/aas site on the net, we are always open to suggestions on how to improve things...

Any thoughts, let us know...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information